Me in a black thong

My dear, those are the sexiest pictures you've posted yet. Even better than the bathtub pictures.

As ezwriter said, exquisite. Few other words can do you justice. Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us.

:rose:

My dear, those are the sexiest pictures you've posted yet. Even better than the bathtub pictures.

As ezwriter said, exquisite. Few other words can do you justice. Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us.

:rose:

I'm very flattered by you both :)

Love these kind of responses...

Teaching is a sexy profession... I think almost everyone had a crush on a teacher at some point.

i get to bang the teacher as my wife is a teacher ....unfortunately i do not get to bang her as much as i want

That's too bad. I'm a sexually insatiable teacher... especially lately.

oh dear god... you would not get any good sleep... Keep you well sated in the bedroom but as the teacher you may be a little tired... Definitely need to schedule last appt. during parent/teacher conference time.... so bad but so hot :D

fantasy

this would be the outfit to wear for the fantasy I posted on your wet panty thread..sexy stockings..hot panties...sexy shoes to catch that hot wet gold...and your a teacher thats a bonus! Can I enroll into your class?:devil:

Wow, that stockings set was fantastic!
Your legs are something else and I love your booty.

Also, glad to see you have an avatar now.
Makes it easier to pick your posts out. :D

Thanks everyone! I love hearing everybody's thoughts on my pics anyway, but especially on these because I myself am so thrilled with them. I especially love hearing thoughts related to my job... I have a bit of a workplace fantasy.

Keep 'em coming!

I certainly enjoyed you! Again and again! You look stunning in those stockings!:kiss::rose:

i get to bang the teacher as my wife is a teacher ....unfortunately i do not get to bang her as much as i want

I have the same blessing and curse... :(

Elija, knowing that you're a teacher makes you that much more attractive to me. I'm now a permanent subscriber to this thread. :rose:

Just had a chance to look through your thread. You have a BEAUTIFUL body!.Thanks for sharing!:)

I had the crotch in my mouth for that shot... It tasted good.

You have no idea how unbelievably hot this is! Wish I could have been there to see in person and take a taste after you were done with them. I love seeing a lady take her own panties up to her mouth to taste them. So hot! Anyway we could get a nice close up of your dirty panties crotch?

Thanks everyone! I love hearing everybody's thoughts on my pics anyway, but especially on these because I myself am so thrilled with them. I especially love hearing thoughts related to my job... I have a bit of a workplace fantasy.

Keep 'em coming!

I'd love to talk about this in a more private setting? Any chance of that?

I have the same blessing and curse... :(

Elija, knowing that you're a teacher makes you that much more attractive to me. I'm now a permanent subscriber to this thread. :rose:

I'm happy to hear that, it's about time ;-)

Back