Any curious, straight guys out there?

I'm Back

I got so hot thinking about my time with a bound man that I ran off and cut a 1 1/2" circcle in a cardboard box section - stuffed my balls and dick through it and took photos for 2 hours. I then downloaded the photos and jerked off looking at then - I ate my own cum.

I used a little vibrating toothbrush. If I hold it on the cardbord it sends a hummer to my penis and scrotum.

I really want to try a man.:devil:
 
ive gotten sucked off a few times. i think about sucking a big hard cock often.
 
straight and very curious guy here in northern california.

I would love to find some volunteers to help me experiment with my penis fetish
 
Looking for polite and gentle Male to share chat Cant be polite dont look me up .

Im From southeren Mass ! 49 male . Looking for nice chatting buddy :) or she guy :cattail:. Love lingerie and dreaming of many things to do with my man. Yagotta love lingerie and wearing panties :devil: though. lol. Thanks Kissy:kiss: Kiss :kiss:. Len
 
Last edited:
I love it all, and I am submissive......like getting laid, parlayed, relayed sauted...and then sum. bondage is just an added extra...good luck boys and girls
 
I'm straight but curious to know what it feels like to take a hard cock in my mouth, feeling it slide in and out between my lips as I run my tongue up and down its length and the moment of throbbing release as my mouth is filled with cum before he does the same to me.
 
I've recently gotten curious about sucking cock, but not so much with anal. I'd love to give someone a nice, long handjob and watch them cum over my hands.
 
Like most guys on here, it would take the right guy for me to indulge my curiousity about sucking on another guy's cock, however, if the guy was REALLY special I think I may even go as far as letting him fuck me up the ass as long as he would let me fuck his in return. A former girlfriend told me how good it felt when I fucked her in the ass and how it felt as my throbbing cock exploded inside her and I must admit to being curious to feel it for myself.
 
Live It!

OK, maybe it is time for an update. I have posted a few responses to similar boards over the last few years, but, finally I stepped out and started living it!
OK, maybe I didnt have the guts alone, but I hooked up with one of the hottest and most sexy bi ladies I could imagine. First it was fun and I thought I could never get serious with someone who played both sides. We quickly came to the agreement that we never played alone. We only play as a couple.

(Huge Grin). So I am living a dream with a beautiful lady who often after a night out brings home another beautiful lady to our bed. (Still grinning big).

One night we actually hooked up with another young well built guy and brought him home. We are in our forties and pass for thirty. Nothing happened between he and I, but it was hot as could be watching my girlfriend get lost in hot sex with two masculine guys. I loved the power rush from it and seeing her completely lost in hot sex. Guess that is the voyeur in me!

Few weeks later we happened to be partying in Atlanta. I know little about the party scene in Atlanta but it became obvious the club she had made arrangements for was an upscale gay club there. She quickly got side tracked by another sexy bi lady...........and after a few drinks I quickly got side tracked (railroaded might be a better description LOL) by a hot guy. A few drinks later and I was determined to take control of the situation. I have never been much of a follower. 10 minutes later he and I are in a quiet room (probably closet LOL) of the club going down on each other. To both of our surprise after we both had come orally we actually got into some hot kissing. I NEVER expected that to be my thing. He later told me he had never got into kissing another guy either. I still cant explain that energy which made it so hot at that moment.

Later as we literally came out of the closet (no pun intended), my girlfriend waved at me from across the hall way. From the smug look on her face I was certain she saw the beginnings of what she had wanted to see for a long time.... me with another guy.

A short limo ride across town and we were at another club. Does redneck gay club create too much of a descriptive thought LOL? She and I were both ready to kick the party to the next level and drinking rednecks just seemed to make sense I guess. (OK, so I am upscale by day and almost the redneck by night! Just add crown royal)

A short hour later we were climbing back into the limo to head back to my hotel. She had in tow two of the hottest YOUNG 21 year old guys I could imagine. Muscled, ripped, laughing and full of fun. I still do not know how a hot bi lady can pick up purely gay men (better than I can) but hell, who am I to complain? The ride back to the hotel must have been quiet a show between all of us. I tipped the limo driver and he gave it back saying, "just take my card and call me next time you and that hot lady come to hot Atlanta".

The rest of the night was incredible back out my hotel. I am sure as we walked throught the hotel bar on the way upstairs that everyone thought my girlfirend was the lucky one....three hot muscled and masculine guys and one sexy as hell lady? NOT! Two gay guys a bi guy(?) and a hot lady!

Back in the suite, I finally looked at one of the muscle guys when we got in the room and just said, "I have got to get you out of those jeans!" Cool was all he said as he peeled all of his clothes off and then started on me.

I laid him across the bed and did every fantasy I could imagine (not into anal...yet). Too much to type here! A while later I went to the other end of the suite to find my girlfriend and the other guy nude watching a bi movie and stoned.

We all four went to bed and then I went to work on the other guy. Hot as hell. My girlfriend watching and stroking my back, the other guy laying back as a pillow for this new guy, and me going down on the greatest cock while exploring his ripped body with my hands. I felt his stomach tighten and his ass come off the bed while my tongue played under his cock. I slid a finger up his ass to massage his prostrate (the way I like my girlfriend to do me) and he went off the ceiling. Every muscle of his tight body tensed and he pulled his cock from my mouth and started stroking his hard cock fast and strong.

When he came he was jerking his cock so hard that he sprayed us all.

He finished and while his body was still tense he pulled me up and gave me the most intense kiss I could have ever imagined. I can still remember the feel of his late night beard stubble against my face while the images of what had happened raced through my mind.

I rolled over and my girlfriend immediately climbed on my hard cock and demanded her turn! She and I came with the two guys watching us intently. Just as I came one reached down to play with my balls while the other stroked her body.

It was almost daylight when we all four snuggled up to catch some sleep. My girlfriend was in the middle of me and one guy while the second guy spooned his friend. I woke up slowly to look at my girlfriend who had fallen asleep with all three of us guys stroking her body. It had gone from the hottest thing I could imagine to the most sensual thing I could imagine.

We all showered, dressed and I took us all out for a great drinking brunch. The guys showed us their favorite play and exercise area around Piedmont Park and we spent the rest of the day laughing like life long friends.

Needless to say..... I wish I had made a few stops at the predominently gay bars a few years back. But is hot and fun sharing a private mutually bi party with my girlfriend.

I never saw this party or lifestyle coming. Now I just have to keep my cool and maintain my professional work image by day (none of my clients would begin to understand my afterwork life). Nights and weekends bring great private partys at our home and in other cities.

I do feel like I am living two lives. I am not sure how long I can keep up the speed of it all. It is draining partying like that and maintaining professional life and most importantly maintaing a family and community life.

It is odd, we party regularly, nowhere in our group, travels or partys have I run into another bi guy. Lost of bi women everywhere. When the gay guys hear me say something about bi, then they just immediately say I am not being honest...that I am really gay.

I know that is not true. If I have to choose then I want the sexy curves and personality (grin), and body parts of a hot sexy lady. I have to admit sucking a cock, exploring another masculine guys body, and experiencing the power of making another guy cum is all hot.....but it is not all that my fantasy thought it would be. It is a fun, hot and sexy diversion but it could never replace the private time with my girlfriend and lifemate when we get back to our "real lives" and our private one on one love life.

Just thought I would share a rambling story of my journey and my thoughts as I contemplate what it means. LOL, I think it just means that I like sex and that I do LOVE hanging out with fun, sexy and outgoing people. Nothing more.

Come to think of it, there is not much to figure out! I will take hanging out with fun open and outgoing people. The rest of you and my friends can decide what "title" you want to hang on me...bi, gay, str8 or just simply fu--ed up! I am happy and content! Not gay, not bi, LOL maybe fuc--dup, but happy without at title and not bothered if someone needs to categorize me for their comfort level.

Hope we all find what we are looking for. It is cool to come here and read the post. It should prove to everyone that we all have fantasies, and if we live long enough, are open enough, and willing to risking making a fool of ourselves (which seldom actually happens) then life can be pretty damned great!

Adam, with thanks to a great sexy lady and soulmate!
 
hey valen, id luv to bend over for ur cock and suck each other. im 24 bicurious male
 
I want to take a hard cock into my mouth right now! I want my mouth filled to over-flowing with hot cum and I want to swallow it all! Then I want to slide my length into a guy's ass and fuck him until I explode in him, filling him with my cum. I'd take him while he's on his back so his shaft rubs against my stomach and he'll cum over our stomachs as I'm filling his ass. Then we can take it in turns to lick his cum from each other's stomach before I take him in my mouth again. I wouldn't mind taking a hard cock up my ass either!

In fact, I wouldn't mind organising a bicurious male only orgy so I could suck and be fucked at the same time! Just thinking about having both my mouth and ass filled with cum at the same time...maybe with some other guys wanking themselves watching me getting filled and shooting their cum over me as well.

Actually, let's have some girls there too. I'd love to lick a nice juicy pussy with my mouth still full of another guy's cum while having my ass pounded! Or be fucking a wet pussy whilst having my ass fucked and sucking a hard cock.

God, I'm so horny! Someone PM me with their fantasies ASAP!
 
Last edited:
e-mail

hi i am bi-curious straight male. i wanna share fantasies with mature man, older then 50. i cant take my mind to recieve oral and maybe give. see u
 
Sorry if you've tried to PM me, the function had been disabled somehow. It's been sorted now. Can't wait to hear some horny fantasies! Who knows, we may act on them sometime.
 
20 bi-curious here in so cal. for the past couple of years ive just been curious about oral...ive tried anal by myself and love the feeling of something penatrating my tight virgin ass...but i just want to start will cum in my mouth...
 
20 bi-curious here in so cal. for the past couple of years ive just been curious about oral...ive tried anal by myself and love the feeling of something penatrating my tight virgin ass...but i just want to start will cum in my mouth...

I hope you find someone to indulge your desires with. Have you tried approching a friend? You have to be careful doing that but you could end up fulfilling your curiosity.
 
Back
Top