Asa's Paradise beyond the Cove

tumblr_n0p2d7FPDa1rzdc9no1_400.jpg
 
tumblr_n8k3f0Iy1w1risr9ko1_500.jpg


Relaxing in the softly flowing water of the stream that snakes away from the waterall. Pondering plans for the night... my threads... and tomorrow. What sort of preparations should I make for tomorrow?
 
I lift my head and find myself a little surprised at where I am. I simply started walking, letting my thoughts wander wherever they might. It was not a conscious decision to enter the jungle, but enter it I did. I look around as I continue to walk along the path through the jungle. I know not where I am going, but can't help but wonder if I might encounter an old friend along the way.
 
Rl allowing me a fewnmomwnts to wander my home I sense a familiar presence and begin to look to see where they are.
 
I wander the path aimlessly, without a care in the world as to where it might take me. When I find myself near a stream and hear the waterfall not far upriver, I find myself drawn in that direction. I step off the path and walk alongside the stream until I find the waterfall that feeds it. I take my shoes off and settle at the edge of the slowly rippling pool, letting my mind wander wherever it might as I just enjoy the peace that is this paradise.
 
Back
Top