high society and low society meet (open rp)

Michael didn't need any more encouragement as he gripped her nipples tightly between his fingers and pulled on them hard while squeezing them tightly, his hips trusts forward making a loud sound when his groin smacked against her, he twisted her nipples and heard her gasp and then start screaming.
 
Michael was driving Alexis crazy her body was in utter bliss. She loved the way he pulled on her nipples and he carried on thrusting in and out of her hard. She was moaning softly and then her moan turn into a scream of pleasure her pussy tightening around his cock. "Oh god yes I'm gone cum." She cried out. She closed her eyes digging her nails into the bed. Her body shuddered as she came.
 
Michael kept his fingers on Alexis nipples, pulling them harder as she screamed out she was going to cum. He rammed his cock hard into her and could feel her pussy contracting around his hard cock, he quickly made a last tug on her nipples and released them and grabbed her hips. "Oh god yes, Alexis cum for me baby!" as he started to cum with her, shooting large wads of cum deep inside of her while holding her hips tightly against his groin. "Alexis, I love you!"
 
Alexis was screaming out louder as he. pulled on her nipples harder. She was cumming. She bite her lip hard her body was shaking. He was ramming deep in and out of her tight pussy. Her pussy was squeezing his cock hard. She was feeling so good as he fucked her hard. He tugged her nipples one last time. Her body was shaking. She was in so much pleasure and he was making her feel really good. "Oh baby god yes." She cried out her body shaked as she was cumming so much. "Michael I love you and I don't want to be with anyone but you. I love you so much and you have all of me. I'm yours."
 
Michael kept thrusting his cock inside of her, his cum filling her pussy. Listening to her words, he thought he was lucky to have found her. He gave her one last thrust and pulled his cock out, it was drenched in their cum. Michael laid down on the bed next to Alexis and looked into her watery big green eyes, smiling at her, he took Alexis into his arms and just held her. "Wow, Alexis, that was totally awesome"
 
He was filling her with his cum and she was loving how he was making her feel. Her body was feeling so good. She closed her eyes moaning as he thrusted in her one last time. When he pulled out of her juices ran down her leg. She laid there breathless beside him. She snuggled into his arms and sighed happily. "Oh Michael that was great. I love you." She smiled at him and leaned in and kissed him passionately. She stroked his arms looking deeply into her eyes.
 
"You know we can't lay here all day, you have to get off to college and I need to go to work" As he stroked her body "Do you want the shower first?"
 
"I know we can't but I wish we could. I really wish we could lay here all day just me and you. When are you finishing work today huni?" She said sitting up. She kissed him looking into his eyes. "Let's go for a shower then get dressed." She said.
 
"You go ahead and get your shower done, if I go with you we may never get out of the shower" :) I should be home by 5 tonight and then we can go out, I will let you pick where we go tonight for dinner"
 
"Okay huni I'll go get a shower. Don't miss me to much." She kissed him passionately as she slide off the bed. "You know I'm going to miss you today. I love you." She said before walking away to the bathroom. She had a quick shower. She walked into the bedroom towel round her body. "Go shower quickly. I want to say goodbye to you before I have to leave." She said before leaving the room and going across the hall to chose some clothes. She put on http://m-media.victoriassecret.com/product/250x333/V360328.jpg and went and sat on the bed waiting for him to finish his shower.
 
Michael steps into the shower enjoying the feeling of the hot water carresing his body, he lathers down and thinks about Alexis, his cock hardens. He quickly rinses off and steps out to dry off, he walks back into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around him clearly showing his bulge.
Seeing Alexis he gets even harder, "Wow, Alexis, you look stunning!" as he walks over to his wardrobe to find a suit to wear.
 
Alexis saw him walk into the bedroom. She ran her hand through her long hair. She saw his bulge through his towel. She smiled at him. "Thank you." She said walking up behind him. She stroked his back and kissed his neck softly. "Did you have a nice shower? Did you miss me?" She said starting to softly massage his back. "You know I'm nervous about going to college, I hope it goes well and I really want you to be proud of me because you made this happen for me. I love you and I'm going to miss you."
 
"Yes Alexis, my shower was nice, and did I miss you, well you can see how much I missed you" Michael replied with a smile. Michael picks out a suit.
p_jones-new-york-charcoal-stripe-vested-suit_12001_700000935_12751_700304839_-1_700000935_____noSpecialSizes

"I know you will do very well in college, how about we see if Robert has breakfast ready for us?"
 
"Oh I know you missed me I just like hear it." She laughed watching him pick a suit out. "That ones nice." She said when he pulled his suit out. "I've chose were we are going tonight and I've sorted it all out and I'm paying tonight. Its my treat for you." She said sitting down on the bed watching him. She looked at him and thought I love him so much its crazy. "Thank you baby you know how to make me feel better. All I really need is your encouragement and you always give me it. Are you still hungry baby after your breakfast in bed?" She said.
 
"Yes, I think I will wear this one" as Michael gets dressed "Are you sure you can afford dinner, you haven't worked in a few days?" as Michael sits down next to Alexis to put on his socks and shoes. "Maybe, Robert still has some coffee on, I could use another cup" as he put his arm around Alexis and pulled her closer to him, he looked into her eyes and pressed his lips tightly against hers and kissed her "I love you Alexis!"
 
"Huni I may not have the kinda money you do but I want to pay. I'm not with you for money and I want to pay for things too. I'm living with you for free so let me pay." She said watching him get dressed. He sat next to her on the bed. "I think there will be still some coffee in the pot." She said snuggling up to him as he put his arm around her. She looked at him and smiled. She kissed him softly. "I love you too." She stroked his chest as she kissed him passionately.
 
"You know I am not concerned about who pays for what, remember who was chasing who. :) "I know you don't want to feel like you are depending on me for my money, but you will need to spend some of your money on books and other things for college." "I would like it if you spent your money towards your education and let me take care of the rest, now enough of this money talk, lets get you on the school bus, do you still have Mario's number, if not I can have Harry tell him to pick you and Gretchen up?"
 
"Well you did chase me but it was sweet. I'm glad you chased me. You make me happy but I don't want take advantage of you because you give me so much. You got me into college and I'm so thankful to you. Okay if you insist I won't spend my money on anything but books." She said smiling at him. She stroked his arm and kisses him passionately. "I've got Mario's number and will you get Harry to pick us up. I don't know my way back here because I don't really know this side of town. I'm going to miss you. Will you walk me to the bus stop?" She said as she snuggled up to him. She kissed him passionately. "Let's go get a coffee then let's go to the bus stop."
 
Michael chuckles a little "I wasn't serious when I said you needed to get on the bus, the limo service will be your bus, call Mario and he can pick you two up before school and after school"
Öf course I am going to miss you during the day, it will be hard to concentrate on my work, but I will have to manage that again. Hopefully everything is still going smooth!"
As Michael puts his arm around Alexis.
 
"You know I wouldn't mind taking a bus I don't want to be to much of a bother. You know me I don't like to much drama. I'll call Mario in a minute. Do you think Gretchen's up and ready for the first day?" She said looking at him. She smiled at him hearing him say he was going to miss her. "Its going to be weird not being with you but I'm excited. I'm sure you'll be fine at work. You know your business so everything will be fine and if you miss me to much you can look at the photos I put on your phone of me to get you through the day and by the way the pictures are a bit dirty." She grinned at him as he she snuggled into him. She kissed him. "I have a few plans for us tonight after dinner at the restaurant and the plans involve the play room."
 
"I will go to the dining room and ask Robert if he has seen Gretchen yet, I will meet you in the living room." As Michael gives Alexis a quick kiss and turns to walk to the door, as he gets to the door he pauses and turns back to Alexis.
"I guess I need to keep a better eye on my phone" he smiles at Alexis "Also, don't plan too much tonight, remember you will have homework to do now" Michael turns back and walks to the dining room. Gretchen is finishing up her breakfast, "There you are Michael, is Alexis about ready, I don't want to be late our first day!" "Calm down Gretchen, Alexis is calling Mario to pick you two up, I am glad to see you eager to start school again, are the carpenters going to get started today on the guest house?" Gretchen frowns, "No Michael, they are doing another project right now and can't start for a couple weeks" Michael is surprised, "Go get your plans and meet me in the living room, I will get someone to start right away, I know you hate the room you are in now and we need this to be completed asap" Gretchen jumps up excitedly and goes to her room, Michael turns to the hall and see Alexis coming down it. "Alexis, lets wait for Gretchen in the living room she will be back in a few minutes" as Michael takes Alexis' hand and walks with her to the living room.
When we get into the living room, Michael calls Harry to come get him.
 
Alexis called Mario then headed downstairs to join Michael. She was getting nervous about her first day at college. She was scared she'd let Michael down because after all without him she wouldn't get this place. Alexis walked down the hall her heels making noise on the floor. "Is she ready for our first day?" She asked as she took Michael's hand they walked to the living room. Alexis sat down on the sofa as Michael called Harry to pick him up. She went in her bag and pulled out a book and began reading as they waited for Gretchen. She hoped car pooling together would help her get to know Gretchen more. She was planning on sticking around so she wanted to get to know Gretchen because she was Michael's family and hopefully one day Gretchen and Michael would be her family too.
 
Gretchen enters the room and hands the plans over to Michael "Michael, I am so excited about starting school again and getting the guest house done, thank you for being such a good brother" as she kisses him on the cheek.
Michael turns to both th girls, "Make sure both of you see George's assistant Becky when you get there, she will have all of your books for your classes" he smiles at the two girls. "Mario, just pulled up, now run along the two of you"
as he grabs Alexis'hand and pulls her close to him, "Here is a kiss for good luck" he bends down and kisses her. "I know you will do just fine!"
He sees Harry pulling up into the driveway and walks out to the limo,
"Harry, it is good to see you again, we need to stop at my contractors on the way to the office" as Michael gets into the limo and Harry pulls away. Michael looks out the window and starts to daydream, thinking about just a short time ago, meeting Alexis, her going down on her in this limo, the past few weeks with her, his cock getting hard, deep in thought he doesn't notice that Harry has stopped and is startled when he opens the door. Harry says "Here we are at your contractors" Michael, thanks Harry "Thanks Harry, it will be just a moment" Michael waiting for his cock to go soft before he exits the limo. Michael gets out of the limo and walks into the contractors office, he heads for Jeff's office only to be stopped by Jeff's assistant "Can I help you she asks?" I turn to her, "I am here to see Jeff" Michael doesn't recognize her so she must be new. "Jeff is in a meeting right now, will you wait in the waiting room?" Michael turns back to the assistant, "I am in a hurry, please tell Jeff I am here"
She kind of scolls at Michael and slowly walks to her desk. She sits down and doesn't pick up her phone. Michael watches her waiting for her to notify Jeff. Jeff and Michael went to college together and have been good friends since then. Michael walks over to the assistants desk and pulls out his cell phone and calls Jeff's cell phone, "Hi Jeff, are you busy right now, I am standing outside your office and your assistant will not allow me to come see you" Before Michael can finish his sentence "They here over the intercom, Rita please send in Michael immedietly!"
Rita scolls again at Michael as she opens Jeff's office door for him.
Jeff meets Michael at the door "Michael I am sorry about that" and turns to Rita "We will talk about this later" "How can I help you Michael?"
Michael turns to Jeff "Jeff, did you talk with my sister Gretchen yesterday?"
Jeff responds, "Michael, I haven't talked to or seen your sister since we graduated from college, how is she doing?" Jeff replies.
Michael closes the door and walks in and sits in front of Jeff's desk "Gretchen has had her ups and downs, she called your office yesterday to do a project and was told that you were working on another project and it would be several weeks before you could start on hers"
Michael could see Jeff's face getting a little red
Jeff looks up at Michael "Mike, things haven't gone very well for me lately, and I had to take on a new partner, that's his wife outside my office, she has been taking the calls and setting up the projects, I am sorry that this has happened, how can I make this right"
Michael has always considered Jeff a good friend and didn't like to hear that things were tough for him. "Jeff, Gretchen is moving into my Guest cottage that you built for me a couple years ago, I have given her the ok to remodel it for her needs, right now she is living in my house and I have a new girl friend who is also living with me, I need Gretchen to move out to the guest house as soon as possible, I need this remodeling completed as soon as possible, I will give you a $200,000 cash bonus if you complete it within two weeks, the bonus will decrease by $10,000 each day it takes longer then two weeks. Hire anyone that you need and I will pay their hiring costs, but you have to oversee the project. Can you do this?" As Michael lays the plans out on Jeff's desk, as
Jeff looks over the plans.
"Michael, I would love to stay and chat, but I have sub contractors to hire, we will be starting on this today, thank you for being such a good friend" as he reaches his hand out. Michael stands up and shakes his hand "Jeff, you let me know if you ever need financial help again, I consider you a great friend and will do anything I can to help you"
With that he turns and walks out the door and out of the office.
"Let's go to the office Harry." and Michael gets into the limo.
 
Alexis was glad to see Michael getting on well. Gretchen seemed more appreciate of Michael then when she first met her. Michael was so generous and he was great person and she loved him. She was happy with Michael and couldn't wait till they got the house back to themselves so they could fuck all over the house. "Okay I'll make sure to go see Becky before class. She will be in the main building won't she?" She said looking at him. Alexis looked out of the window seeing Mario pull up to the house. Alexis was starting to get more nervous about her first day. Her heart was racing and her hands were sweating. She was trying to keep calm but she was struggling. Inside her mind she was freaking out. She moved closer to him and she smiled at him. She stroked his leg. She kissed him passionately looking deeply into his eyes. "Thanks babes. I'm happy you believe in me. I love you and I'll miss you. Try and not get into any trouble without me." She said. She smiled at him before walking off with Gretchen to the car. She got into the car with Gretchen. "Are you nervous?" Alexis asked as the car drove off. "You know I'm really happy to see you and your brother getting on." She said to Gretchen as the car got closer to the college. Alexis was fiddling with her hair as they pulled up to the college. They walked together to the main building to see Becky. They got their books then said good bye going their separate ways. She went to her class. She sat down on the middle row. She was nervous about what her class mates would think of her. She saw a few people walking in and sitting down. She fidgeted in her seat trying to keep calm.
 
Michael grabbed his phone to call Franco, as he was searching for his number he saw one of the picture Alexis left for him. 'Oh wow' Michael thinks to himself, Í don't think I have saw this leather outfit before, crotchless, no I know I haven't seen it' Michael looks to see if Harry is looking back and notices he isn't. Michael strokes his cock through his pants as he looks at the picture of Alexis, wishing she was in the limo with him right now. Michael shakes his head and tries to clear his mind, he finds Franco's number and dials the number. "Hi Franco, did they accept the bid?".... "They did good, how soon can we aquire it and start the remodeling".... "Why do they need to see me?......
"Ok, I understand, I haven't been to the office for a week, let me check with things there and let you know when I can come out" .........."Ok, thanks Franco"
Michale hangs up and sees that Harry is pulling up to the office, Michael gets out and walks in. "Hi Julie, how are things going here? Have you heard back form LA?
Julie jumps out of her chair and gives Michael a hug, "I have missed you around here" Julie sits back down at her desk "I have heard back from LA, they want to meet with you to finish the deal, they have some questions of the details on the proposal" "Do you want call your pilot to get the jet ready?"
Michale thinks a minute, "Yes Julie, tell him I want to fly out to Chicago in the morning and then to LA in the afternoon" Michael walks into his office and sits at his desk.
Michael picks up the proposals that are on his desk and starts to review them, again his mind starts to wander as he picks up his phone and sees another picture that Alexis has left for him. "Oh shit" "JULIE" he yells out, Julie comes rushing in, "Yes, Michael" Michael looks at her, "I can't leave right now, Alexis and Gretchen both started college today, I can't just take off without talking to Alexis, I owe that to her. I will find out her class schedule tonight and we will try and arrrange a time to go out there together, I am sure she would love to go shopping in Chicago and LA while I am in business meetings, I will discuss this with her tonight" Julie just shakes her head "Wow Michael' I haven't seen you fall so fast for a woman, are you sure she feels the same about you?"
Michael smiles and tells Julie "Don't worry, I know we love each other very much" as he feels his cock get hard again, as he scoots up farther under his desk so Julie doesn't see it.
"Julie, can you get me the financial reports for last month, and get Heather on the line for me"
 
Back
Top