submissive female searching for Dominant male - long term

SynnR_SainT

Really Experienced
Joined
May 24, 2010
Posts
171
An emotional/mental connection is more important to me than sex. Several factors play into a healthy D/s relationship: {Trust. Respect. Bond. Love.}

I tend to be shy until I get to know you. I've been told I can be hard to read. Once, I've adjusted, I'm a brutally honest, comical, fun loving type of girl. I love to laugh. I'm not easily offended. Humor goes a long way for me.
In my every day life, I can be extremely hard to please - give me an inch and I'll take a mile. This is exactly why I need a strong Dominant, one who will grab my hair, push me on all fours, and not be afraid to ravage my body for His ultimate pleasure knowing it's exactly what we both crave. I'm just a girl who dreams of being taken control of and taught several lessons. I have a sassy mouth and it can get me into some trouble ;-) I have a weakness for a stern look with a hand to follow. I've been told I'm a service sub, whether it be in the bedroom or in the house. I love knowing my Sir is pleased with me.
I'm somewhat of a hopeless romantic. It's not all about sex and kink for me. It's a lot deeper than that; the emotional connection completes it. Without an emotional connection nothing else can follow or fully be satisfying without it.
I'm not expecting to find my soulmate or full on committed relationship but it is what I seek. I would like to find someone who is an all around great guy who can balance the structure/discipline of D/s and the fun/playfulness of a DD/lg.
Also I am bbw. If you have issues with weight or you don't wish to have someone that isn't skinny then please don't bother. I am 24 and have a child so if children are hard limits then move on.
 
Last edited:
You might want to post you age or what age range is acceptable to you.

good luck in finding your soul match :)
 
Bumping this up a bit :)

Thank you to all inquiries but unfortunately, I'm still searching.
 
OK, listen and listen good.
take off your knickers and sit with your legs spread before you read anymore of this message.
If you are as i told you to be, then we may get along just fine.
I know how you feel, as i have to take orders at work, and enjoy giving them outside my working environment.
I can be both dominant and loving at the same time.
Let me know just what you like and give me an e-mail address so that we can chat.
Hope to hear from you soon. A picture would be nice.XXXXXX
 
Back
Top