beach time

selfless? Hardly!

I will lie on top of you to take all those nasty ultraviolet rays allowing myself to burn to save you!

I will lie on top of you to take all those nasty ultraviolet rays allowing myself to burn to save you!

How kind of you!!

Heading to a bar tonight. Then we found anew section of beach that looks nice...not so many kids. Older crowd

How kind of you!!

Heading to a bar tonight. Then we found anew section of beach that looks nice...not so many kids. Older crowd

Love your AV, LG. Is that you in the AV, if it is you look great from that angle and have a great tan, mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Enjoy the drinkies. :D

Sooooo much fun today....out in the water. Got on jetski. Time for lunch then back out there.

Sooooo very sad. Last dayof vacay. Been so much fun. At least next trip is only 6 or 7 weeks away. Watch out SA....we gonna take over.

Sooooo very sad. Last dayof vacay. Been so much fun. At least next trip is only 6 or 7 weeks away. Watch out SA....we gonna take over.

The only ones sadder than Lolly will be those who go to the beach tomorrow, only to find...that LollyGirl is no longer among them. :(:(:(

What a nice profile, Lolly ... the one you're smitten with is sure a lucky guy :)

Not a one. Updated it....there are a few i loved to play with....list seems to grow too

Hope you are getting through the back to real world blues. Just remember that you need routine regular time for the time off to be special. Have a great week, and an even greater weekend.

Back