More cheating sex

DarkSideGirl

Really Experienced
I'd love to see more cheating sex stories on this site as I feel there is too few people writing steamy tales of dirty lust. I don't care if it's a guy or girl cheating, I just want to read good old fashioned lust and betrayal resulting in very rough primal sex.

Typing cheating into Lit's search engine produced 19,590 stories.

Do you have some details to narrow it down?

Check out my stories, cause they might just be up your alley. Lots of cheating, lots of betrayal, mostly men betraying their wives with sexy, hot-bodied seductresses. And if I do so say so myself, the sex is very rough, lustful, and vigorous. I also have a cheating wife story following the same themes, but yeah, if you are looking for cheating stories, check my stories out.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1236866&page=submissions

The problem with the search engine is that you get a lot of junk that doesn't match what the user is looking for.

For example, I like cheating stories where a spouse is seduced into cheating. The spouse is happy or content and still end up in a situation they shouldn't be in and they know it, however, they still give into their lust. Even though the grass in their yard is green, the grass in the next yard still seems just a tad bit greener. Then after the partner gives in, how do they react. Are they changed? Guilty? Willing to cheat again?

Now in real life, all of the above is awful and not at all erotic. However in a story I do find it appealing. Reading about a married couple who have a hot night in front of the fireplace for me is dull. A story needs conflict to hold interest, and for me a cheating story has that.

The types of stories that are in the cheating category that I personally do not care for but are heavily represented with the 'cheating' tag include:
1. Cuckold. The spouse, usually a man, learns he likes his wife with other men, or encourages his wife to sleep with others while he watches.
2. BTB or burn the bitch. I like stories where the wife falls into bed with another, and how she justifies it or deals with it after. Violence for me is not erotic, and if I want violence, I wouldn't be on a sex story site.
3. Bad relationship. Here spouse A is married to Spouse B who is an unpleasant jerk, is a bad or selfish lover, or is cheating themselves. It really does not come as a surprise when such a partner ends up cheating.

Seriously? This has got to be one of the most often explored themes on this site. If you really want to explore the cheating aesthetic, check out my "His Better Half" story (see signature).

The problem with the search engine is that you get a lot of junk that doesn't match what the user is looking for.

For example, I like cheating stories where a spouse is seduced into cheating.

So you tweak the search. That's why I asked Darkside for more details. To claim "there's almost no cheating stories" and then don't specify details is a false statement.

Yes, the LIT search engine and tag system are horribly imperfect.
No, you cannot automatically filter out undesired results.
Yes, the BACK key works. Use it as needed.

Like TalkMan and Reshbod who both excellent work in the genre, I also enjoy the reluctant cheater stories.

So you tweak the search. That's why I asked Darkside for more details. To claim "there's almost no cheating stories" and then don't specify details is a false statement.

I have played around with the search engine and I stand by my statement that the type of story I find appealing are more rare than the other types I mentioned in my post. I didn't mean to imply that there were almost no cheating stories and rereading my post I feel I made my likes and dislikes fairly plain.

Actually, that is why I started writing the stories I do. The types of stories in this genre that I like seem to be underrepresented.

I have played around with the search engine and I stand by my statement that the type of story I find appealing are more rare than the other types I mentioned in my post. I didn't mean to imply that there were almost no cheating stories and rereading my post I feel I made my likes and dislikes fairly plain.

Actually, that is why I started writing the stories I do. The types of stories in this genre that I like seem to be underrepresented.

Regarding what I've bolded, you didn't. Darkside did. It's why I've said, "The more details the better!" The details help. Sure, that still means there could be a lack of stories you like and seek. It happens. We don't know what Darkside likes (besides cheating and having primal sex), so potentially no one can help her yet. (Not even an author deciding they'd like to write something new.)

Two things:

First, as a helpful suggestion in case you did not know, you could also search via Google using search functions. For example, typing certain terms in " " will give you results with that exact phrase/word. Using a - right before a word will remove results with that word in them. Also, putting 'site:literotica.com' at the end of the search will only return results from that site (or site:forum.literotica.com for the forum). Using these, and just adding search terms, dates, and even category titles, can help you find stories that are more specific to what you like. So, for example, searching "her boyfriend" "the phone" site:literotica.com will find results with those exact phrases in on Lit. Of course, this can be too specific a search and so miss some stories, and also if you search just a word you get too wide-a-spread in results, but if you use phrases then any story that you may like without that phrase or a slightly different phrase (e.g. "her loving boyfriend" rather than "her boyfriend) won't show. Even so, just putting this out there as you may find some stories you have not so far.

Second, acknowledging that I am currently part of the problem for a lack of decent cheating stories on Lit right now, I absolutely agree that Lit needs more. I can say that I know some good authors are currently writing and planning to return, but when I don't know. Myself, I will be back when my job gives me time to write. I have some good stories from authors on my 'favourites' list if you want to look at those.

I thank you

I thank you kindly for your suggestion Shadow :) and will try to make better use of Google lol

Twisting

I never claimed their was allmost no cheating stories, I was just expressing my desire for more as I'm a greedy bitch and can never get enough of illicit cheating sex stories as they are so tasty :) and sadly I find I easily get lost in the Lit site :)

Last edited:

For example, I like cheating stories where a spouse is seduced into cheating.

I usually search category tag cloud:

https://www.literotica.com/c/loving-wives/tags

seduce, seduced and seduction appear here.

Or use google to search the site. Seems to be more powerful, but I usually find what I'm looking for with the tag cloud.

rj

I like cheating stories where a spouse is seduced into cheating. The spouse is happy or content and still end up in a situation they shouldn't be in and they know it, however, they still give into their lust. Even though the grass in their yard is green, the grass in the next yard still seems just a tad bit greener. Then after the partner gives in, how do they react. Are they changed? Guilty? Willing to cheat again?

The types of stories that are in the cheating category that I personally do not care for but are heavily represented with the 'cheating' tag include:
1. Cuckold. The spouse, usually a man, learns he likes his wife with other men, or encourages his wife to sleep with others while he watches.
2. BTB or burn the bitch. I like stories where the wife falls into bed with another, and how she justifies it or deals with it after. Violence for me is not erotic, and if I want violence, I wouldn't be on a sex story site.
3. Bad relationship. Here spouse A is married to Spouse B who is an unpleasant jerk, is a bad or selfish lover, or is cheating themselves. It really does not come as a surprise when such a partner ends up cheating.

My tastes correspond with all of this, yet I too find it difficult to find such material. I DON'T want the husband to approve of his wife's infidelity and she should cheat reluctantly; her lust finally getting the better of her. The man should do all of the chasing

I also like cheating stories, which is why I mostly use the tag portal now. You can "stack" tags, to narrow down the results dramatically.

Also, for search, you can use quotes to narrow the search more for you. Instead of just typing in cheating, try "my wife cheating". Narrows down the returns quite well. Not ideal for looking for one specific story, but then play with categories, I'm still finding stories I haven't read after 10 years on here.

My tastes correspond with all of this, yet I too find it difficult to find such material. I DON'T want the husband to approve of his wife's infidelity and she should cheat reluctantly; her lust finally getting the better of her. The man should do all of the chasing

That is exactly the sort of story I like too. I especially like it if she is reluctantly forced to betray her husband in more and more wicked ways without his knowledge, but always with the fear of him finding out.

Back