Need Help To Find A Lesbian Story

Garnate keeps the story index. Send her a PM and I'm sure she would be happy to help.

I'm only posting so that they can pm me easier. And also to tell them that their fucking typing needs some serious fucking work. JESUS BELLYDANCING CHRIST. And nothing usually pisses me off when I'm drinking. But hell.



:mad:

*Middle finger*
 
In case you missed it, there is a specific forum for people looking for stories on Lit. But that forum ain't this forum.

In all fairness, that forum is hidden behind the title "looking for a story?"


It's very confusing.
 
In all fairness, that forum is hidden behind the title "looking for a story?"


It's very confusing.

I know. One would think a person who reads erotica would, you know, read. Maybe words have a different meaning in the op's world.
 
Uncle Wiggly's Big Book of Lesbian Stories?

sounds like a real panty-soaker. :rolleyes:

i think i read that a few weeks ago. it was fucking terrible. you'd be better off just forgetting about it and moving on.
Dear fuck, I can't stop laughing.

Nobody has ever seen or read a story on the lesbian section?
You should just start in the A's and keep going until you find the one you're looking for. Then, when you find it, you should bookmark it so you can read it forever and ever and ever. Then when all the other clueless lambs clamoring for lesbian stories flock to the GB, we can joyously tell them, "PM lga1011! Lga1011 knows every lesbian story on Lit! Or at least all the ones that came before the one with the landlady and the cam girl and the cop!"

Or you could just do what pointless suggested. Whichevs.
 
Yes I did read awhile ago but i'd like to read it again

Good news, then! The story obviously exists.

I feel like we all really came together and knocked this out of the park today. Like, I just feel good. You know? All in a day's work, ma'am. No payment necessary. Your smile is payment enough. Good day.
 
Good news, then! The story obviously exists.

I feel like we all really came together and knocked this out of the park today. Like, I just feel good. You know? All in a day's work, ma'am. No payment necessary. Your smile is payment enough. Good day.

You're too kind for the GB.
 
I finally found the story "a life moves in" by lance gt however it says this author doesn't exist anymore. Does anybody have that story if you do let and please send it to me e-mail.com
 
Back
Top