The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sophia jane said:
I'm about to go masturbate, but I really need a little...encouragement. Anyone have some naughty thoughts or stories to help me on my way?

SJ

BEst I have at the moment involves a viking marauder and a innocent village woman, some bear skin furs and lots of fire.

sophia jane said:
I'm about to go masturbate, but I really need a little...encouragement. Anyone have some naughty thoughts or stories to help me on my way?

SJ
Damn, why did I have to be tied up when she asked?

Wait a minute, tied up! There's your inspiration.

Or just imagine what the party for the Scarlett fan club would be like!

Hell that alone is wank fodder for a month or so.

Salvor-Hardon said:
Or just imagine what the party for the Scarlett fan club would be like!

Hell that alone is wank fodder for a month or so.
*snicker*
food, sex and catchy T-shirts-all my favorite things!

OhMissScarlett said:
*snicker*
food, sex and catchy T-shirts-all my favorite things!

And most of your favorite people enjoying them.

I hope I count as one of your favorite people, top 500 or so like the forbes list.

Salvor-Hardon said:
And most of your favorite people enjoying them.

I hope I count as one of your favorite people, top 500 or so like the forbes list.
Of course :D
even though when my kid saw your av with the devil horns drawn on it a while ago, he said you were a mad scientist. :cattail:

OhMissScarlett said:
Of course :D
even though when my kid saw your av with the devil horns drawn on it a while ago, he said you were a mad scientist. :cattail:

He's very perceptive. I am a mad scientist. Have the lab coat and everything. Give that kid a dollar.

Ok more mildly distempered instead of mad, but you get the point.

And you have to shield his eyes from the things I make in my lab.

Salvor-Hardon said:
BEst I have at the moment involves a viking marauder and a innocent village woman, some bear skin furs and lots of fire.

:D *batts eyes*

Scarlett fan club... I'm in! :D :kiss:

Salvor-Hardon said:
He's very perceptive. I am a mad scientist. Have the lab coat and everything. Give that kid a dollar.

Ok more mildly distempered instead of mad, but you get the point.

And you have to shield his eyes from the things I make in my lab.
:D bwahahaa
I knew it.
what are you making? Aphrodisiac negligees(sp)?

Ted-E-Bare said:
Never hurts to ask.

AV 4.0

I took new pics today (as you can see). But the colors aren't great in them, and I'm horrible at touching up pics.
So this is what we're stuck with. For now.

SJ

sophia jane said:
I took new pics today (as you can see). But the colors aren't great in them, and I'm horrible at touching up pics.
So this is what we're stuck with. For now.

SJ
Better lighting, or work with the color balance (is that a setting on your camera).,

That really looks painful.

OhMissScarlett said:
:D bwahahaa
I knew it.
what are you making? Aphrodisiac negligees(sp)?

project at the moment is internet controllable multi speed vibrators, eggs shafts or clit clamps.

Ted-E-Bare said:
Better lighting, or work with the color balance (is that a setting on your camera).,

That really looks painful.

It was the lighting, I think. Could be the cam, too. Picture taking is absolutely not my best skill.

And it's not painful, I promise. :)

SJ

Extreme Bohunk said:
Need a lab assistant?
I'll even let you call me Igor.

Sure but ummmm I was looking for some one a bit more feminie to help with testing and stuff.

That and if I could get her to wear only a lab coat...... it'd make lab time so much more fun.

Salvor-Hardon said:
umm about the same level of detail I gave would be sufficient I would think.

I'd feel silly asking for more.

Well I didn't end up fantasizing, so no details to give there.

On the couch in the living room, totally naked. Attached my y-clamps (nipples and labia), inserted dildo, and then used vibrating bullet on my clit/labia. I can not possibly explain how intense the vibrations feel against the clamp (yum!).

Was that enough detail?

SJ

Salvor-Hardon said:
Sure but ummmm I was looking for some one a bit more feminie to help with testing and stuff.

That and if I could get her to wear only a lab coat...... it'd make lab time so much more fun.

Me! Me! Pick me!!!

SJ

Salvor-Hardon said:

Ok, but keep my application on file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back