Is a story about Lola Bunny okay?

secondsamuel

Bad Motherfucker
For the site I mean. Not a furry myself, but I have an idea for it. If anyone can tell me if this breaks any rules, I'd appreciate it.

Also not sure if in the right place, I'm bad at forum and disabled.

For the site I mean. Not a furry myself, but I have an idea for it. If anyone can tell me if this breaks any rules, I'd appreciate it.

Also not sure if in the right place, I'm bad at forum and disabled.

Lola Bunny is owned by Warner Brothers, and it's generally not okay to use other people's copyrighted characters. I don't know if Warner Brothers cares, but I wouldn't want to be the one to find out.

I'll leave it to others to wrangle about whether it's legally or morally okay to do so, and confine myself to commenting on this site's practice.

Literotica definitely does accept stories using characters from other media - there is a Celebrity/Fanfic category which includes stories drawing from Pirates of the Caribbean, Supernatural, etc.

There are some exceptions. Laurel has indicated that Harry Potter and Simpsons are off limits, along with a couple of others I can't remember. The general pattern seems to be stories that are primarily aimed at or about children.

It is possible that Lola might be rejected on those grounds by association with WB's Bugs Bunny cartoons, or depending on how the "no bestiality" rule is interpreted in relation to anthro rabbits. Your best bet is to send a private message to Laurel and ask before you put effort into writing it.

Disney characters.

However, Literotica DOES accept stories based upon the fairy tales on which the Disney movies and characters are based. It's perfectly acceptable to write stories about Snow White, Cinderella, and the Little Mermaid. There are plenty of examples. I've had a wacky, sex-drenched version of Snow White (I'm working on the dwarves' names, but without doubt one will be "Sleazy") in the works for a long time and someday I'll finish it and publish it.

However, Literotica DOES accept stories based upon the fairy tales on which the Disney movies and characters are based. It's perfectly acceptable to write stories about Snow White, Cinderella, and the Little Mermaid. There are plenty of examples. I've had a wacky, sex-drenched version of Snow White (I'm working on the dwarves' names, but without doubt one will be "Sleazy") in the works for a long time and someday I'll finish it and publish it.

My 'Weissmaedchen Lorelei' is based on the same Grimm fairy tale that Walt used for Snow White. She has seven half-brothers who love her.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

I know zip about Lola Bunny. If the OP's story is satirical, change her name to Lily Bunny or something, like going Trekky with Capt Quirk and Mr Smock as the starship Intercourse thrusts through hot galaxies.

My mom was German. She read me the originals. Man, those Germans are hard core!

You bet. I read through a volume of fairy tales as a kid, and the original stories often are nothing like the sanitized Disney versions. There's a lot of darkness and twisted stuff in those stories. Perfect source material for erotica.

I know zip about Lola Bunny. If the OP's story is satirical, change her name to Lily Bunny or something, like going Trekky with Capt Quirk and Mr Smock as the starship Intercourse thrusts through hot galaxies.

This is a pretty good idea if you want to steer your story into "parody" or "satire" territory and insulate it further from claims of copyright infringement.

As a practical matter, the rules at this site on fan fiction don't seem to care much about copyright infringement, but if you have your own scruples about that then changing the names a little bit would help.

That's what the Harvard Lampoon authors of Bored of the Rings did. They changed Bilbo Baggins, Frodo, Sam, Aragon, Gimli, Gollum, Sauron, and Legolas to Dildo Bugger, Frito, Spam, Arrowroot, Gimlet, Goddam, Sorehead, and Legolam. I howled with laughter at that book when I read it as a teenager.

Back