The head of Be Best wore a jacket trolling everyone.

Holy shit, stop quoting it. :rolleyes:

But... I’m obsessed. And compulsive.

I’m yandere for it. I need help.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • B9B1285E-B47A-4DD8-85FC-B2E4B9C1AE91.jpg
    B9B1285E-B47A-4DD8-85FC-B2E4B9C1AE91.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 0
Not a good choice but she only wore to the plane so really not that big a deal. Just some bad optics as they say.
My biggest concern is why is she wearing a $39 coat? I got coats cost more than that and I'm not married to a billionaire.

BTW if there are any billionaires out there I'm willing to look at a prenup. I know I'm a guy and all but for the right amount of money there really isn't much I won't do. Except Zuckerberg. Sorry but I gotta draw the line somewhere.
 
Do first ladies usually dress like a bum with hand scribbled graffiti on their trenchcoat?
Does it sounds like a good idea to wear that at all? Ever?

If there answer is "no", then you have a very unaware Trump in the white house.

Slob

michelle-obama-shorts.jpg
 
Conservatives are losing their shit over this one because they can't defend her...
 
They really wanted her to help save the party image.

Probably thought this visit would be a start.

Instead....#WorstFirstLady. :(
 
Want to bet it's Melody ,Melissa, Marny, Maryann, ...Melania's! Little way of sticking it to Little Donnie, a fuck you! To that living cheating gas bag! ...she's dumb like a fox!....:cattail:
 
Man, the racist shitstain really lost his marbles over this Melanoma fail today, huh?

HAsQ.gif


Love it! Just lookit that little mousey right wing turd jumping up and down trying to n-word his way to soothing his sewer soul over the loser gelding he bet his house on. Anything to get his bloodbag bursting from a stress fracture is a check in the win column! :D
 
Want to bet it's Melody ,Melissa, Marny, Maryann, ...Melania's! Little way of sticking it to Little Donnie, a fuck you! To that living cheating gas bag! ...she's dumb like a fox!....:cattail:

A very little tiny part of me still wants to think that's true and that The Donald's explanation for it was all to save face and pretend that she hasn't iced him.
 
The General Board is now basically run by people who are trolling or stalking each other.
Some have wit, others are lacking.
 
It wouldn’t have been my choice but can we stop focusing on what a woman wears and focus on her husbands policies please?

Thanks, ;)
 
It wouldn’t have been my choice but can we stop focusing on what a woman wears and focus on her husbands policies please?

Thanks, ;)

What she wore is tied up with her husband's policies and she (or someone at the White House) made a conscious decision on what cheap heavy jacket she was going to wear in 85-degree heat.

Actually, there's every reason to believe that the White House wants attention to be deflected to what someone there chose to put on her back. So, it's all wrapped up in the politics.
 
What she wore is tied up with her husband's policies and she (or someone at the White House) made a conscious decision on what cheap heavy jacket she was going to wear in 85-degree heat.

Actually, there's every reason to believe that the White House wants attention to be deflected to what someone there chose to put on her back. So, it's all wrapped up in the politics.

All the more reason to focus on his policies not what his missus chooses to wear...
 
"Choose words carefully. Be compassionate." - Be Best website

"I don't really care. Do you?" - Melania's jacket during border visit

History will be very unkind to this First Lady. :(

Did she wear the jacket while she was at the border or are you lying again?
You're lying.
Again.
 
It's not about what she was wearing.

It's about the message she was sending.

Yes, maybe it was meant as a distraction. But I and many others have enough brain capacity to multi-task. :cool:
 
It's not about what she was wearing.

It's about the message she was sending.

Yes, maybe it was meant as a distraction. But I and many others have enough brain capacity to multi-task. :cool:

But she’s not the one elected and as much as I hate everything the Trump family stand for - she has a right to wear what the fuck she likes... you might have the brain capacity to multi task but the jacket story is currently the top thing on the BBC’s features page... for fucks sake... smoke and mirrors... we have to be better than this...

attachment.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top