What is your surprise turn on?

A woman's shoulders and back get me going. Especially if there are freckles. I love to nibble and kis the shoulders.
 
When I first saw this thread something came to mind...then something else...then something else. I'll probably be posting here quite a bit, but first and foremost are leather boots and black pantyhose. I know exactly where this fetish comes from. Years ago (and this probably dates me) my girlfriend and I used to make out at the lake after church. For some reason, one night she started talking about her older brother and how upset he was that he couldn't get a (to use her words) hard on. As she was saying this, she was bending over and unzipping her boots. Unlike her brother, I got instantly hard, and pinned her against the door. She tugged at my belt and pushed down my pants and shorts and began stroking my cock and rubbing it against her nylon-covered thigh. I rubbed her soaked pussy through her pantyhose. It didn't take long at all before I shot a huge load on her leg and she came on my hand. So...to this day, boots and pantyhose get me hard as a rock!

As I said, I'll share some others later.
 
The sweet spot on women. Those two little dimples in the lower back work for me.
 
Sexy forearms and chest hair. Just the thought of being wrapped in his arms and held tight against his chest makes me weak at the knees.
 
Polka dots!!! - I know, I know its very strange but ladies in black and white polka dot dresses or tops get me every time - Coupled with a pert bosom and alice band and I'll shoot right on the spot!!

I have several black and white items, actually. Polka dots are fashionable this season, it seems. ;)
 
I was out with a friend a few months ago. She was in a sleeveless top....very tan shoulders that I kept finding excuses to touch. And she was smoking. That combination kept me rock hard all night!
 
For whatever reason many female Jeopardy contestants seem extremely sexy to me.
 
Re: Yummy...

Yes, yes, and yes! You totally said it. There's nothing sexier than someone telling me all about something totally esoteric. It can be just mesmerizing when someone smart and geeky is really into whatever it is they do.
:)Nikki

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Also a man's hands; a certain register in a male voice; a high level of fluency in communication...grrrr; dominance, laced with kindness; men who express love & tenderness concerning their loved ones (particularly their mums', lol); a creative, playful & open mind that keeps me on my toes.

Basically, any man who is smarter than me, lol...but not so arrogant that they do not recognise my potential!

Oh yeah...also humility & VULNERABILITY!!!
 
Last edited:
Getting Waxed

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so I look for excuses to get naked. I've been on a spa kick for a while... I have the softest prettiest feet of any non CD'er you'll find! I wear loose shorts with no underwear for the pedi's so my crotch is right at eye level. hard to say what they see a lot of the time.

So one day I decided to jump the shark and get a brazillian wax job. Holy crap, that little strip right above the shaft- there's a fair concentration of hair there. It hurt so bad when she ripped it that I thought I was going to get up and leave, but, instead, I got so hard that she had to pretty much hold it with one hand while she worked with the other, going back and forth. And she wasn't wearing gloves so that last few rubs when it's over to put the soothing lotion everywhere was fantastic.

now I kinda have a new fetish.. as soon as I feel a hair grow long enough on my shaft to grab it, I have to pluck it out right then or I will have my hand in my pants playing with that hair until I do.
 
I spend alot of time entertaining friends and their wives or sometimes just the women who work for me, on my boat during the summer. I find myself really turned on looking at the way the tight, wet swimsuits hug the ladies pussy lips. While nothing ever develops from it, sometimes I think they know I'm looking at their pussy's as a couple of them seem to develop a wet spot down there as the rest of their suits dry in the sun.
 
its getting closer too biking season. I luv seeing the outline of a woman's pussy, through her bikini bottoms......:nana:
 
speaking of bikinis, one of my favorite summer outfits is a woman in a bikini top and tight, cut-off jean shorts...
 
I spend alot of time entertaining friends and their wives or sometimes just the women who work for me, on my boat during the summer. I find myself really turned on looking at the way the tight, wet swimsuits hug the ladies pussy lips. While nothing ever develops from it, sometimes I think they know I'm looking at their pussy's as a couple of them seem to develop a wet spot down there as the rest of their suits dry in the sun.

along the same lines.............camel toe really does it for me, especially in a bikini and especially the wicked weasel bikinis.
 
I often fantasize about being in a three way with two submissives, a big girl and a crossdresser. Just thinking about it is enough to drive me bonkers.
 
Its not so much a surprise turn on as it was just unexpected. I was doing kegels on the way to work, speeding down the highway with the windows rolled down and music blaring in the background. The excitement of the speeding and the contractions of the kegels almost brought me to orgasm.
 
Getting spanked, I never thought I would enjoy it but it is so yummy to me. I love getting my ass spanked and feeling to get warm as my pussy gets wetter.
 
Getting spanked, I never thought I would enjoy it but it is so yummy to me. I love getting my ass spanked and feeling to get warm as my pussy gets wetter.

Me too....it heighens my senses, makes my skin tingle, and wicked sensations surge.....having my nipples twisted real hard, is a major turn on for me too......love it........
 
Back
Top