Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly believe everyone has a right to enjoy life and if they want to wear panties that is their choice to make.

but to simply answer the question asked.....hell no!

Yes at breakfast in a velvet thong with chain straps and horny as hellllllllllllll

todays color :kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_7680[1].JPG
    IMG_7680[1].JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7684[1].JPG
    IMG_7684[1].JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 48
thank you... if this site weren't so restrictive on size of picture i would post more of me.. :)

I know the size restrictions suck but it does allow us to see a lot of sexy pics. I do like your avatar though but what does the front look like?

Panties everyday make my world go round.

Attachments

• lit pantie4.jpg
    lit pantie4.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 118
todays color:kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_7696[1].JPG
    IMG_7696[1].JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7699[1].JPG
    IMG_7699[1].JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7702[2].JPG
    IMG_7702[2].JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
todays knicks :kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_7716[1].JPG
    IMG_7716[1].JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7721[1].JPG
    IMG_7721[1].JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 20
its a dotty day:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_7722[1].JPG
    IMG_7722[1].JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7729[1].JPG
    IMG_7729[1].JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 12
Lovely 'girls' as always. Keep up with the pretty panties.

(Today: pink satin string bikinis from Cacique a long time ago. Sorry no photo but use your imagination. ;) )

Hi guys. :) I was hoping I could bend your ears for a moment. A while back I had a "story idea" that was little more than a cool-sounding title. I was hoping to get your opinions, input, and ideas on where I could take it as a story. Perhaps offering up some details on things that turn you on with this lifestyle. (Do you consider it a lifestyle, or does that word offend you?)

The title was/is: Pretty Little Things and I saw the story as a crossdressing fetish tale. I've ran various scenarios in my mind, like was it the husband's thing for a long time and his wife "caught" him one day and they continue this lifestyle together? Is he a "sissy"? Submissive to his wife? Was it her fetish and she introduced him to it? Is he a businessman - in the suit and tie ensemble - powerful in his field; and he enjoys wearing lingerie underneath his clothes? Would it be too clichéd if he was a construction worker or some other laborer?

So, any opinions, ideas, fetishes, desires, fantasies, etc, would be appreciated! :)

Hi guys. :) I was hoping I could bend your ears for a moment. A while back I had a "story idea" that was little more than a cool-sounding title. I was hoping to get your opinions, input, and ideas on where I could take it as a story. Perhaps offering up some details on things that turn you on with this lifestyle. (Do you consider it a lifestyle, or does that word offend you?)

The title was/is: Pretty Little Things and I saw the story as a crossdressing fetish tale. I've ran various scenarios in my mind, like was it the husband's thing for a long time and his wife "caught" him one day and they continue this lifestyle together? Is he a "sissy"? Submissive to his wife? Was it her fetish and she introduced him to it? Is he a businessman - in the suit and tie ensemble - powerful in his field; and he enjoys wearing lingerie underneath his clothes? Would it be too clichéd if he was a construction worker or some other laborer?

So, any opinions, ideas, fetishes, desires, fantasies, etc, would be appreciated! :)

Love the title. Very femme which is good. You mention a lot of fairly typical elements I see in what I will call "sissy erotica" for convenience. Some of the variations you can find is whether the man is humiliated into it or seduced into it. (I'm not a fan of the woman being cruel to him, laughing at his small penis, and cuckolding him, but others like that stuff).

Lifestyle? Well, if I could do it as much as I wanted to, it would be a lifestyle. :D The term is fine with me.

If you really wanted the most erotic version of the variations you mention (at least for me), it would include the woman seducing him into it because it turns her on so much (latent lesbian desires, the power trip of 'making' him obey her, the power trip of doing something for him that he already craves like crazy). Elements of wearing the sissiest, satiniest, frilliest lingerie under a business suit at work, in big meetings, critical situations sound sexy. A craftsman or laborer embracing his inner sissy would be sexy too.

Something you don't mention is whether it will just be the two of them or others involved. I love strapon sex, from kneeling in my lingerie to give her the best blowjob I can to having her take me in every position she can thrust that realistic-looking dildo in my 'pussy'. So they don't have to have anyone else there.

But if you want someone else there, I also get very very hard thinking about a woman bringing a man in for me to perform for, sucking a real cock, making him hard and making him orgasm, receiving his cum and swallowing it, letting him take my pussy. Leaving aside the psychosexual logic behind it, I also imagine my beautiful woman leading me through this experience with a man, encouraging me, participating, loving how much pleasure I'm getting, cherishing how femme and girly and slutty I can be, how well I can suck a cock. The man leaves when the sex is done, leaving the woman and I in our sexiest lingerie together.

Damn, my panties are wet now, think I'll have to do something if my cock is going to fit back in them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back