Sailor's Cove, A New Achorage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the new Harbour Sailer!!!!!
I had an awesome Maple Pecan Danish last night. Sorry I didn't save you any.

I love the new Harbour Sailer!!!!!
I had an awesome Maple Pecan Danish last night. Sorry I didn't save you any.

Didn't save me any?!?!? :caning::caning::caning:

Oh, wait...you probably like being spanked...my, that's not going to work as an incentive, is it?

Thanks for stopping by! :rose: :kiss:

How much did I have to drink last night???? I seem to have woken up in a different cove but surrounded by the same lovely people :)

How much did I have to drink last night???? I seem to have woken up in a different cove but surrounded by the same lovely people :)

Think of it kind of like the Wizard of Oz...it was all a dream...but you were there, and you were there....

Think of it kind of like the Wizard of Oz...it was all a dream...but you were there, and you were there....

If some fecker thinks I'm following a yellow bricked road they can feck aff ..... I'm staying on deck with another grog :D

If some fecker thinks I'm following a yellow bricked road they can feck aff ..... I'm staying on deck with another grog :D

Probably wise!

grog.jpg

On Board?????

That get's him a berth for as long as he likes (so long as he replaces it once empty of course)

Welcome :cool:

Well, maybe...but I'm suspecting we can go through that barrel pretty quickly...and you know me...it's really "what have you done for me lately..." :D

Welcome aboard Single Dad...

Well, maybe...but I'm suspecting we can go through that barrel pretty quickly...and you know me...it's really "what have you done for me lately..." :D

Welcome aboard Single Dad...

True ..... now, if he returns with a load of new female crew members ......

I have to tell you guys this. I was at my local establishment Saturday night watching the Seminoles and after eating I asked the bartender to put a glass in the freezer for me so I could have my dessert.....She had NO CLUE what I was talking about.....15 minutes later I asked for the glass and a bottle of Guiness for dessert! LOL

I have to tell you guys this. I was at my local establishment Saturday night watching the Seminoles and after eating I asked the bartender to put a glass in the freezer for me so I could have my dessert.....She had NO CLUE what I was talking about.....15 minutes later I asked for the glass and a bottle of Guiness for dessert! LOL

STYLE!!!!!!

Yeah, I think he'll fit in here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back