After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

"Yes, daddy!!" I scream as I pull on my nipples hard, hurting them. I'm almost thrashing on your cock.
 
"Do you want to feel my belt on them?" I'm fucking you violently now, and I've forced a third finger up you. Your holes are so full now it takes real force to keep fucking you, and I'm tense with the effort.
 
I push you off me, seeing the look of shock and disappointment on your face. Your cunt is wide open, where I have been stretching it. I pick my belt up from the table beside the sofa, where I had kept it in preparation. It dangles limp from my hand.

I grab your hair by the ponytail and force you on to the sofa on your back. "Take off the bands from your tits. Tell me how it feels as you do it."
 
I start taking the rubber bands off and give loud cries of pleasure and pain. "It hurts so much, Daddy. . . But it feels good. . ." I whimper, squirming and thrashing. "Pins and needles everywhere. . ."
 
God your tits look beautiful. So do you, writhing as the bands snap off your tits and the pressure on them slackens. I wish my secretary were here to see this, and to hear what you're about to say.

"Beg me to whip them, Baby Girl."
 
I force myself to stop. If I don't, you will be no use to me for weeks. I drop the belt and force you onto your belly. Roughly, I part the cheeks of your ass, and pull out the glass plug. Again, I grab your hair and pull up your head. I push the plug against your mouth, forcing open your lips, and pushing it into your mouth.
 
I gasp and want to spit out my plug, but figured that would not be wise, so I accept it, my eyes wide open.
 
I climb up behind you and thrust my cock into your ass, wide and open for me, as I had intended. I want to hear you now, and I have humiliated you enough. I remove the plug from your mouth, and start to fuck you. "Do you want to cum, Baby Girl?"
 
"Oh, Baby Girl," I pant, pulling out and flopping back. "You are the best pupil I have had. You'll offer anything to me, won't you?" Even now my cock will not soften.
 
"No, Daddy, I won't deny you anything," I tell you honestly. I go over and curl up next to you, looking up at you.
 
"Baby Girl," I say tenderly, "you must be sore and hurt, even though you feel good." I pull you to me, and tenderly stroke your breasts, running my fingers across the red marks where I whipped them. "You may leave now if you wish, or you can stay here tonight. Daddy can run you a bath, and give you ointments for your marks. You can sleep in my bed, and be held. And we have the weekend –*I do not have to be Sir to you until Monday. Do you want to Daddy to care for you for the next couple of days, or do you want to go home?"

You have been so good, Baby Girl, exposing your desire so completely. I know how your breasts must be hurting, how your asshole must be burning after the fucking it has had. I know your cunt must feel stretched and used. And I know that in this situation you might need to be cared for, not simply sent away and rejected, as I would if we were simply Alison and Sir. But here, now, we are Daddy and Baby Girl, and I feel tenderness and love for you, alongside my unyielding desire.

We lie there together, and I think of you lying prone on my couch, begging for your tits to be whipped. I think of how my secretary will react when she is told – she thought it would take weeks, not days, for you to submit so completely to my basest needs. My erection presses into you as I feel your breath relax and your pulse slow, as you come down from the experience you have had.
 
It only takes me a moment to say, "Take care of me, Daddy, please." I could sense the fact that you wanted to take care of me, and I was in a lot of pain, pain I didn't even recognize until after I came. I look up at you with trusting eyes.
 
That night I bathe you and wash you and care for you. I tend to your marks, and calm them with icepacks wrapped in soft towels. I relax you and calm you, and see the slut disappear and the young woman return. When you are clean and whole, I take you to my bedroom. There's one last thing before you go to bed, but I don't need to remind you – you present your ass to me in expectation of the return of the plug you must wear until our next office session.

Gently, I massage lube into you: I want it to slide in so easily you barely notice. I make the plug itself slippery and press it softly inside you. You exhale with relief once it is in, and climb into my bed. I join you, and hold you to me.

"Baby Girl," I say, "no one does what you have just done without having known what they are for some time. Tell me, when did you first know you would gain pleasure from being used?"
 
"About a year and a half ago, Daddy," I tell you. "I was in a relationship, and being curious, I went looking through his porn, and stumbled across them. I started to watch them and couldn't stop. . . He wouldn't actually do any of it to me, though. . . Told me I was too sweet to hurt like that. . ." I shrugged. "Since then, I've kept my desires hidden."
 
I gulp. "Women tied down. . . spanked, beaten, fucked to the point of exhaustion. . . . gagged, blindfolded, held down and taken. . ." I look down at our feet.
 
Back
Top