Slow Posts?

Bizzy_Bish

Virgin
I'm a pretty seasoned author here and I was just wondering if anyone noticed that the stories are slow to post or if it's just mine. I submitted the story about a week ago and it is still pending with no views. I've been writing on Lit for over 5 years and never had this problem before... Help?

Contest going on, and probably holiday activities as well. I would expect some slowdown.

The bug that was causing pending stories to accumulate views was fixed as well, so you shouldn't see views until it posts.

Give it another couple of days, and if it hasn't posted by then, you might consider sending a PM ( not an email ) to Laurel.

I was thinking that maybe it had something to do with the holidays, never thought about the contests which is also understandable.

Thanks alot,
Bizzy

I'm a pretty seasoned author here and I was just wondering if anyone noticed that the stories are slow to post or if it's just mine. I submitted the story about a week ago and it is still pending with no views. I've been writing on Lit for over 5 years and never had this problem before... Help?

My most recent story took just over 6 days to be published i worried too, best to hang on teh contest traffic must be big. ;)

I was thinking that maybe it had something to do with the holidays, never thought about the contests which is also understandable.

Thanks alot,
Bizzy

Wait until January to post a story ... it's a slow time between contests. ;)

Back