Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Returning :)

I haven't been around for a while, this baby got a bit lost :( but here I am (and thank you kindly for the pastries, blueberry cake doughnuts have always been my favorite ESM)

I find myself in quite a predicament lately. I have a daddy who's very interested in me and I in him. He's married, which never bothered me much before, but for some reason I am afraid of taking it the next step. I've let him know that the ball is in his court and that I'd follow whatever direction he longs to go, but for once in my life I can't take the reins in my own hands… why?

Terribly frustrated :(

I haven't been around for a while, this baby got a bit lost :( but here I am (and thank you kindly for the pastries, blueberry cake doughnuts have always been my favorite ESM)

I find myself in quite a predicament lately. I have a daddy who's very interested in me and I in him. He's married, which never bothered me much before, but for some reason I am afraid of taking it the next step. I've let him know that the ball is in his court and that I'd follow whatever direction he longs to go, but for once in my life I can't take the reins in my own hands… why?

I think that you need to understand the relationship that you think you are in there.
You say you have a Daddy, but does he have his Baby Girl? If the relationship is not one of full commitment both ways, then best end it before you both get hurt.

I think that you need to understand the relationship that you think you are in there.
You say you have a Daddy, but does he have his Baby Girl? If the relationship is not one of full commitment both ways, then best end it before you both get hurt.

He does have his Baby Girl. I think what's holding me back is that we've known each other for a terribly long time and we are friends. This element of our relationship is new and truly surprised me. The thing is, I respect him and admire him and I want so badly for him to be happy. But am I just a response to a midlife crisis?

He does have his Baby Girl. I think what's holding me back is that we've known each other for a terribly long time and we are friends. This element of our relationship is new and truly surprised me. The thing is, I respect him and admire him and I want so badly for him to be happy. But am I just a response to a midlife crisis?

Sweetie,

If he's your daddy then you be talking to him about your concerns. If he loves you the way a daddy should then he will work through your fears. A daddy shouldn't be one if the relationship its a one way street, at least in this daddy's opinion. A daddy is supposed to be pleasing his baby more than him self....and the baby should be focusing on his needs. To me the relationship is very mutual, now that said there are a number of variations, but....a daddy always should love his little. Its not dom sub in a bsdm sense.

Talk to your daddy sweetie, that's my advice.

Hugs

Thanks for clearing up the background. It sounds as though you are committed, but whilst the opinions of others may help, ultimately you and your Daddy need to talk through things carefully together and define as far as practical the boundaries of your relationship.

Then it is for the two of you to decide if you have a realistic future together, good luck.:)

Sweetie,

If he's your daddy then you be talking to him about your concerns. If he loves you the way a daddy should then he will work through your fears. A daddy shouldn't be one if the relationship its a one way street, at least in this daddy's opinion. A daddy is supposed to be pleasing his baby more than him self....and the baby should be focusing on his needs. To me the relationship is very mutual, now that said there are a number of variations, but....a daddy always should love his little. Its not dom sub in a bsdm sense.

Talk to your daddy sweetie, that's my advice.

Hugs

Thanks for clearing up the background. It sounds as though you are committed, but whilst the opinions of others may help, ultimately you and your Daddy need to talk through things carefully together and define as far as practical the boundaries of your relationship.

Then it is for the two of you to decide if you have a realistic future together, good luck.:)

Thank you to you both, you Daddies must have very lucky little girls. Mine is terribly good to me and expresses it in many ways and we talk about our relationship a lot and what the future may hold. He's always on my mind I know I'm on his. I suppose my biggest concern is that for once, I'm afraid, perhaps because I care so much?

Thank you to you both, you Daddies must have very lucky little girls. Mine is terribly good to me and expresses it in many ways and we talk about our relationship a lot and what the future may hold. He's always on my mind I know I'm on his. I suppose my biggest concern is that for once, I'm afraid, perhaps because I care so much?

I think your daddy is lucky to have you, a little that cares as much as you do. Good luck hun.

(Passing through the room again, putting down an armful of boxes to hug PPC) "Hello and welcome....welcome back. Not much time to 'chat' right now but was curious - you say you're afraid of taking things to the next step. I wasn't sure what you define as the next step. Regardless though, letting your Daddy take the lead and set the course seems natural to me. While D/bg relationships aren't Dom/sub in the classic BDSM sense, the Baby Girl/little IS usually the submissive partner. As you two explore the relationship you may even find that, by submitting to your Daddy you conversely gain even more control over him and over the relationship. But the Daddies here are correct - whatever else you do, you want/need/should talk to your Daddy about any fears/doubts/hesitations/concerns you have. If he's any kind of Daddy - and cares about you - he will be as eager to explore those feelings and issues as you are. Good luck!":rose:

(Pausing briefly before picking boxes back up to happy dance around the kitchen:nana::nana::nana:.....thinking 'Wooo hooo - we made it to 1,000 pages.')

Good evening everyone, after the all round welcome back I received here yesterday and the warm friendship, drinks are on me tonight.
And a special hello to Peaches and congratulations on hitting the top of page 1000.:kiss:

(Passing through the room again, putting down an armful of boxes to hug PPC) "Hello and welcome....welcome back. Not much time to 'chat' right now but was curious - you say you're afraid of taking things to the next step. I wasn't sure what you define as the next step. Regardless though, letting your Daddy take the lead and set the course seems natural to me. While D/bg relationships aren't Dom/sub in the classic BDSM sense, the Baby Girl/little IS usually the submissive partner. As you two explore the relationship you may even find that, by submitting to your Daddy you conversely gain even more control over him and over the relationship. But the Daddies here are correct - whatever else you do, you want/need/should talk to your Daddy about any fears/doubts/hesitations/concerns you have. If he's any kind of Daddy - and cares about you - he will be as eager to explore those feelings and issues as you are. Good luck!":rose:

Awww Peaches, thanks love! Big squeeze back. Let me help you with those boxes :) we've got quite a celebration with 1000 pages! Congratulations and thanks for the words of advice. The next step would be more physical, we already spend incredible amounts of time together and we kiss a lot but I'm his first baby and he seems a bit shy. I want him to take lead (which is entirely new for me hahahaha) So I guess he may be my first real Daddy, the others were more playing at it. Gah! We'll see what happens, I'll be with him tonight :) The gods know that I constantly fantasize about him, but it's all on him now.

TT you won't be the only one that sleeps alone tonight. Sadly cause I sure could use some snuggle time. This wek has been the worse ever! I need some hugs from daddy girls

I think we could all use some snuggle time. I know the feeling and i'm sorry to hear that.

Hello you beautiful gals...missing all the banter and laughter you all used to share!

I guess I will order some bakery treats and lay them all out for the babies and maybe a taco bar :devil: for the daddies!

Come out and play!

:( Yes it has slowed down a bit. Rotten life.

Cheeky devil

(Passing through and grabbing a fresh cup of coffee and nabbing one of the chocolate bear claws-waving and trying not to talk with my mouth full) "Mmmmmmm, thank you Daddy ESM. Packing house and car and making lists of things with the SO that I will HAVE to bring on this trip.":rose:

Yay it's getting close, so happy for you

I think the two daddies and Peaches pretty much covered it all. You're in my thoughts though and I hope some more conversations with your daddy help

(Pausing briefly before picking boxes back up to happy dance around the kitchen:nana::nana::nana:.....thinking 'Wooo hooo - we made it to 1,000 pages.')

Yes we did. Woo hoo

Good evening everyone, after the all round welcome back I received here yesterday and the warm friendship, drinks are on me tonight.
And a special hello to Peaches and congratulations on hitting the top of page 1000.:kiss:

(Collapsing into a chair and nodding happily! Thank you Daddy HS and Daddy ESM and I'll have a white wine....Moscato if there's any left in the fridge, please."

Awww Peaches, thanks love! Big squeeze back. Let me help you with those boxes :) we've got quite a celebration with 1000 pages! Congratulations and thanks for the words of advice. The next step would be more physical, we already spend incredible amounts of time together and we kiss a lot but I'm his first baby and he seems a bit shy. I want him to take lead (which is entirely new for me hahahaha) So I guess he may be my first real Daddy, the others were more playing at it. Gah! We'll see what happens, I'll be with him tonight :) The gods know that I constantly fantasize about him, but it's all on him now.

"Thank YOU for the help with the boxes - it is much appreciated - been carrying these particular boxes back and forth all day long, I think.:rolleyes: I will be thinking of you tonight and hoping all goes 'well' and happily."

I think we could all use some snuggle time. I know the feeling and i'm sorry to hear that.

:( Yes it has slowed down a bit. Rotten life.

Cheeky devil

Yay it's getting close, so happy for you

I think the two daddies and Peaches pretty much covered it all. You're in my thoughts though and I hope some more conversations with your daddy help

Yes we did. Woo hoo

"How are you feeling today little sister? Any better at all?":rose:

Awww thank you.

(Collapsing into a chair and nodding happily! Thank you Daddy HS and Daddy ESM and I'll have a white wine....Moscato if there's any left in the fridge, please."

My favourite too Peaches :)

"How are you feeling today little sister? Any better at all?":rose:

I have neck issues and the sling is making it worse. In a lot of pain today. But i'll be ok.
I at least got the good news that the work cover has been approved so 4 weeks of paid time off.

Awww thank you.

I have neck issues and the sling is making it worse. In a lot of pain today. But i'll be ok.
I at least got the good news that the work cover has been approved so 4 weeks of paid time off.

Glad you got good news finally, it seems you're overdue!

Stocking the fridge with Moscato for the babies.

Awww thank you.

(Making room on the couch and reaching for the bottle to pour you a glass) "At least that's SOME good news for you then. Thank goodness for that!" (Getting up to put together some tacos- bringing the plate back to sit between us where you can reach it if you want any)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back