Available editors ~~ February 2013

LadyCibelle

Always magnificient.
Please sign in here if you are available this month.

* If you have a preference between copy or literary editing, please say so. Also, if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.), please include your preferences in your post.

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* Reminder: no e-mail addresses allowed in posts. Personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines.

Enjoy! :rose:

I'm available. Haven't found anything that I won't work on as of yet. Just let me know what kind of editing you (the author) would like in a PM.

I am available to edit one or two short pieces (preferably <4000 words and not a chapter in a series) for grammar, structure, and/or character development. I can support plain text, rtf, iPages, and Open Office formats, but not Word.

Please note that I will not edit Celebrities, Incest/Taboo, or TS/CD.

I am available to edit one or two short pieces (preferably <4000 words and not a chapter in a series) for grammar, structure, and/or character development. I can support plain text, rtf, iPages, and Open Office formats, but not Word.

Please note that I will not edit Celebrities, Incest/Taboo, or TS/CD.

Incest used to turn me off. Took me a few stories but I'm okay with it now. Not sure what TS/CD are. Just saying.

I'm in between chapters in my steady project & need to stay busy! I'm especially open to work 10k words or less, not part of a larger work that I'm not familiar with (sadly, I don't have enough time to do extensive catch-up reading).

Please send in Word (.doc or .docx) format. I can also take content pasted into messages, provided the basic paragraph structure is there. Please, no incest or human toilet-type stuff...I mean no offense, I just can't do it, sorry!

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you

I'm new, but I'm available this month. I've done some previous editing for my college classes and am taking one currently, so I can handle anywhere from 1-4 pieces. I would prefer them to be under 15,000 words, but a little bit more wouldn't be a problem. A single chapter, multiple chapters, or further chapters are ok for me to edit. For example, if you want me to do a chapter and then the rest of the ones following, I can.

Please note that I won't edit Non-Consent, BDSM, Fetish, TS/CD, Celebrities, Gay, and Erotic Horror.

I only take files in .txt .doc and iPages.

I hope to be hearing from any and/or all of you soon.

Last edited:
Signing in

Hi,

I'm available to serve as an editor. I've edited several, so far, and I think the authors appreciated my efforts.

Let me know if you'd like me to provide references to the stories I've edited.

I'm still new, so I look forward very much to doing more editing!

Cheers,

Rex

Hi,

I'm available to serve as an editor. I've edited several, so far, and I think the authors appreciated my efforts.

Let me know if you'd like me to provide references to the stories I've edited.

I'm still new, so I look forward very much to doing more editing!

Cheers,

Rex

Check post #1 for the directions to enable PM's. :)

Hey folks! I'm new, available, and excited to help people edit their naughty little fantasies! No idea how many stories I can take on at once, so let's set the limit at four at a time and go from there. No restrictions on the kinds of things I'll edit, and I don't mind reading older chapters to catch up (though if it's longer than, say, 10 chapters, you'll have to allow some extra time — I can't read erotica ALL the time). I'll help with grammar and any other mechanical aspects, and will assist to the best of my ability with the less quantifiable aspects: character development, consistency, word and sentence flow, that sort of thing.
Looking forward to hearing from authors!

available to edit

I am available to edit any story. I am very skilled in grammar and English. I also have a very creative/dirty mind that I would love to lend to you.
Will not edit insect.

Thank goodness

I am available to edit any story. I am very skilled in grammar and English. I also have a very creative/dirty mind that I would love to lend to you.
Will not edit insect.

I was considering you as an editor but I wanted to be sure you would not edit my "insect" stories, lol

I couldn't resist kinkyhousewife. :)

By the way rather than edit have you considered collaborating on a story?

I'm available pretty much up until the rest of this month.
I can edit anything really—it just depends on what the story needs. I'm open to all genres.
Although Japanese is my native language, I've had many of my English translations professionally published in magazines. I'm probably as equally proficient in both these days.
~Sachirin

Available to edit

Lesbian is my favourite category but willing to edit other categories. Not keen on heavy revenge/cuckold/maledom themed stuff though :)

Back