The Death Mark (Closed)

He looked to her and saw his spell was working in her, but how much was it working, it worked like a charm on Bellatrix, but not her. He was weak now... he shook his head as he looked to his hands as he backed off from her.

"No... this can't be!"

He put his hands to his face and looked to the sky.

"DAMN YOU POTTER!"

He robbed him of his power, he took it from him, he made him weak as he is now.

"How can you still love me Bella, I am weak, The Dark Lord... not anymore..."

He put his robe back on and he turned his back to her.

"WORMTAIL!"

He stormed off through the snow as he searched for answers.
 
She was taken back by everything that happened and slowly stood up, getting dressed quickly and took off after him. She did not understand what had happened and her heart was beating so quickly felt like her whole world was upside down, she managed to track him by the prints and caught up with him. Using her abilities she appeared before him, placing her hands on his shoulders making him look her into the eyes. Her face rather gentle to him, smiling a little bit she stroked his cheek and silently sighed.

"Tom you need to stop, you are weak because of what happened. It will come back but you need to be patient, the only way to get your powers back now, would for me to go into your head see what happened so that I can get back your power. But with you being who you are I know you wont let me so you need to give it time, you will get all your powers back" She would do the memory thing if he allowed her but figured it would never happen, she knew that he kept a lot of secrets from her.
 
He was taken back from her kindness and he put his face in his hands and laughed some.

"Bella, if you were to see what was in my head you would go mad. The things I have done... maddness, absolute madness. It is why I was defeated. It all comes back ten fold my love."

He looked to her and he raised his hand to stroke the hair from her face and he smiled as he leaned in to kiss her. He captured her lips and pressed into them with his. The passion that flowed through him into her was intense. There was no end to it it seemed. He was afraid of letting her know of Bellatrix though, he did not want her to get hurt. So the less she knew about that the better. He could still feel the spell working in her and he fondled her perfect breasts as he let the kiss roll on. His tongue silthered into her mouth as it seeked hers, when it found what it seeked it seemed to dance with it as his hands groped her in lust.

She waited all this time for him and she brought him back from the dead. He owed her.
 
Eden looked at him seeing him laughing and knew it wasn't one of those good laughs but something was up. Hearing what he said she looked at him "You under estimate me Tom, you should never do that with me" She smiled a little bit and stroked his cheek lovingly. But then he kissed her and closed her eyes moaning into the kiss, she did not even realize it but she leaned her back against a tree it was tall and very thick. Running her fingers over his bare head feeling his skin, enjoying himself.

But feeling his hand on her breast made her moan even that more loudly, her heart was beating. She had not been touched by him in so many years. She had almost forgot the touch of a man, course the only man who would ever sleep with her was him. Even when he was dead she refused to sleep with others. Belle loved him very much and as things were she never wanted to lose him again, she had no idea how much power she had over him. Since with Tom Riddle, it was best to assume no one had power over him.
 
"Underestimate you... me underestimate a muggle..."

He frowned at her as he drew his wand out, well her wand and he looked to her. A intent of malice was seen in his eyes as he was angered again. Never before has a muggle spoke to him like that.

"I am the Dark Lord Bella, never speak to me that way or I will destroy you... filthy Muggles... I must regain my powers and seek out to restart the Deatheaters, my new kingdom is here..."

The way he was talking as his black robe formed over himself, was that of a mission. He was returning to his old self again. He looked back and saw the look on her face and he felt her want, he saw the woman that waited for him for all these years, the woman that stayed true to him. He paced over to her once again as he kneeled down to look her in the eyes.

"Bella..."

His hand stroked her face.

"I am not the same as Tom Riddle, I am Lord Voldermort now... that Tom is dead... I am him now... and I do not fear even you. I can destroy you with a single thought my love..."

She could feel the bluff he was speaking, he would never hurt her, he would never raise his wand against her. He saw the love she had for him in her eyes and he smiled at her.

"Bella, you will be my downfall..."

He than kissed her again, it was troublesome, how could he be two people at once... he split his soul 8 times... but this was confusing.
 
Bella saw what had happened, seeing the pleasure turn into so much anger. It was amazing how fat his personality could shift. It was actually almost scary, but seeing the wand being out and heard what he said. He seemed rather confused and tilted her head to the side a little bit, silently sighing as she did not know what he would do. Things of this nature never made sense to her, but she rested her hands on her hips. Trying to read the man she loved, but it was actually rather hard to read him.

But then she felt his hand on her cheek, as she placed her hand on his that was against her cheek. Bella actually smiled she had a feeling he could never hurt her, though he would never admit it. Or so she thought, it was then he told her she would be his downfall. She did not know how that was even possible, but perhaps love was truly a weakness. Though love for her would just make her that much more loyal. It was nice that things were settling down, her heart beating so quickly .

She had no idea what was going to happen, would she be turned into something? Would he snuff her life out so easily. She was not doubting he had power, more powerful then her. But he was a curious guy, hating muggles yet he was half of one. Perhaps that was why he hated anyone who did not have blood purity. But she just did not really give a shit, she would do what she could for the man she loved. Even if it meant, cheating, stealing or killing. She was ready to be everything he needed her to be.

But that kiss he gave her, she closed her eyes enjoying his lips on her own. Her heart beating so quickly, things were rather nice and wrapped her arms around him. Deciding to not really talk so much, since all she seemed to do was piss him off. And pissing him off was the last thing she wanted to do, stroking his cheek with her warm hand and showed him it was going to be okay. She doubted though that she would be his downfall because she would never allow him to give up on anything.
 
He highly enjoyed kissing her sweet lips, it reminded him so much of the things he left behind, when he became the Dark Lord... maybe it was time for a change, maybe it was time to just settle down for a while and let things resume the way they should.

"Bella my sweet lover... I know I have been really confusing, and I do apologize for that, it is strange to die and than come back, but to come back to the woman that I kept hidden away, and love to death..."

He nibbled on her ear as he said that.

"Forgive me... come, let us go back inside and you can tell me all about what you have done in these years I have not been around."

He calmed himself and now was taking a strong hold on what was happening.

"I will regain my powers and for the time being, I will be a shadow to the world, but I will be with you and that is all that matters Bella."

He looked to her with sincere love in his eyes, it was strange to see him act this way. But he knew he had to calm himself or he would do something he would regret. He looked at this place and sighed, he could do lots with it and when his powers were at there fullest potential again, he would wreak havoc on the muggles. He was in some part of America, not London anymore, his enemies would find it difficult to find him, he did not know of the wizards and witches here in America, but he knew they would seek him out eventually. But let them come, he would dominate them all. His gaze fell to his wand, the wand that belonged to his dear sweet Bella...

"You are an extraordinary person Bella, Muggle or otherwise... come lets go inside and get warm."

He put his arm around her and walked her inside.
 
Annabelle was the kind of girl who could forgive rather easily, least only for Tom any way. She felt his lips to her ear hearing what he said he wanted to do, she smiled with such a happy smile on her face. She liked the thought of spending time with him was what she wanted, and also wanted to know how she brought him back. She had a feeling she would end up learning that sooner or later, and she preferred sooner. She was just that kind of girl, but all in all everything was just rather still a nice.

When he wrapped his arm around her and they both walked into her home, and it was really nice in that moment. And knew she needed to light her fireplace since it had gone out, she had him sit on the couch and smiled. Closing her eyes as she extended her hand, and a ball of fire formed into her hand. When she opened up her eyes, she actually tossed the ball of fire on the log and got the fire place going. Putting the screen in front of the fire place she sighed a little bit, the fire burning and shining against her skin.

"I kept myself busy while you were gone, learned how to function without you. You were always my other half, though I am curious how you found me Tom. After you died I cut off all ties with everyone and everything, I was going to go to New York City but decided to come out here. Though I am glad you could find me. You found me while I was still rather young, met you when I was sixteen. Then when I was eighteen you took me but it was also when you died, I am twenty six though I was told I do not look it"

She said sitting beside him and sighed softly, she still could not believe he was right there before her. Placing her hand on his and sighed looking into the fire. "I studied magic full time, trying to get to the point where it would impress you. I know with age comes wisdom but also power, I mean I am not saying I am powerful or anything. Only you could tell me, but no one is going to take you from me . I wont allow it, I may have been in the shadows for my own good. The others may not have known but they will if someone tries anything. I lost you once I wont lose you again"
 
Tom watched her with a smile on his face. Her power was true and it was something to fear. He even had to admit she was pretty scary. He shook his head and he had to not show that she was more powerful than him at this moment in time. Just her ability to use wandless magic was very impressive. Even his knowledge and ability was limited on it, he could only preform minor magics without his wand. But her, she was very knowledgeable. He looked at her every feature, took it all in.

"Why did I ever leave such a magnificent treasure behind... what was I thinking?"

He shook his head as he spun his wand in his hand. She wanted to know what happened, she wanted to know it all.

"Do you remember when I told you about Horcrux's, when I was researching them and when I created them?"

He was brought back to that time, he saw and remembered everything, especially the killings...

He shook his head and made a fist.

"Bella... you are the Horcrux I hid from the world, you are the last thing keeping me alive. My love, my lifeline... I have known where you are for the last 9 years, always watching, always loving... those damn kids and that vile Dumbledore destroyed all my Horcrux's, except for you... all because I never let anyone know about you... I hid you for that reason alone. I know you thought I hid you away because you were a muggle, but that was not it Bella."

He leaned in and took his hand and held her face as he looked deep into her eyes.

"I am no longer Lord Voldermort, not until I regain my powers, I again am yours and yours alone... I am Tom again, for now..."

He caressed her face.

"No you do not look that age at all, you look to be beauty incarnate."

He said that with a grin.

"I want some tea, do you have any?"
 
Annabelle looked at him and was curious what was going on in his head, how he worked no one knew but perhaps her. She smiled a little running her fingers against hand, his skin once cold now warming up because of her. She enjoyed how close they had become, she knew he was everything she wanted. She wanted to make him happy and it was something that was happening she thought any way. She looked into his eyes, never shying away. Because she honestly was faithful to the only man she loved.

But then he dropped the information about what she was to him, she was the reason he was back and now understood why he hid her. She always thought he was ashamed of her because she was not from a magical family, her eyes looked down as she closed her eyes. Hearing his words in her head, something from the past as she remembered it fully. How she felt him die, how she felt his emotions and how she knew how to sooth him when he was sad or pissed. She had a big responsibility to him.

"And as long as no one knows about me you can survive, well I will still stay in the shadows if that is the only way I can truly protect you, I felt you die once I do not want to feel that again. Magic was not the only thing I worked on when you were gone, I began to write music again. Something I stopped doing the day we met, because I felt that everything was perfect in the world. I love you Tom and you know that my loyalty is yours" She said with a soft smile on her face stroking his cheek.

Belle was not the kind of person who would rub in her skills to people since there was no point in doing it. All in all she knew what she wanted more then life itself, it was the kind of thing that made her breath and continue to fight. She only got along with one person and it was him, though she never understood a few things. But was afraid to ask, since she did not want to upset him, that was not what she wanted. She wanted him very happy and if he was then she would be happy to.

Now as thoughts went through her head, she heard what he said about tea and smiled at him. Nodding she got up to make a couple cups, she hummed a little bit as she made it. Using some magic she got it done with in a minute or two and came back with two glasses. Smiling a bit as she sat down beside him placing the two mugs on the coffee table since she did not want to get him burned. "Well you are free to stay here as long as you like, seems good to have my other half here" She said happily.
 
"I am curious how your power grew to this level, how did you study and make your powers evolve."

He was curious, her methods might bring his powers back quicker. His mind was stressing, his body aching for power. But he did not want to lose it here, he wanted Bella to be calm and happy, not have to worry about him and her own safety. He ran his hand over her cheek as he smiled at her.

"Tell me everything Bella, my sweet lifeline..."

He gazed into her loving eyes, he could see part of himself in her eyes and he smiled.
 
She looked up at him and sighed looking down and took his hand on his and looked into his eyes, smiling a little bit. "In time it will come back and your power will come back with my help" She said softly and stroked his cheek with much love. "I think I would be able to do something, to speed up the process. As for how I did it, well I went looking through your things. Try to step into your mind so to speak, found your books read them and lets just say I am not as good as I use to be. I noticed you withdrew from my healing I may have a little light left in me but that is because the feeling of love you consider a weakness is all the goodness I have left, loving you"
 
Her knowlede on magic was immense and with all of his studies and research she read, she would have much to have learn from. He shook his head as he had a smike on his face. Sbe toldhim she had a way to speed the process of his power regain back.

"Bella my sweet lover..."

He looked into her loving eyea and leaned in close to her as he took her hands and held them close to his chest.

"I am afraid I require your lips on mine. For all you have done for me, for all these years you have stayed faithful to me."

He leaned in close to her and he waited for her to close in to kiss him. She was far better than Bellatrix...
 
She smiled at him seeing what she did to him, but she was the simple girl. The girl that did not crave the power, she just craved for her love to be happy. That was what kept him going, and now she knew it was time to express the love she thought long died. But her love for him grew even more and it was a powerful feeling that he gave her. She would do anything for him, and love him like no other. For all she wanted was his love and nothing ever more then that. She smiled knowing what he wanted.

Moving in she smiled "I have picked up that I am nothing like those who followed you, men and women who wanted power but all I ever wanted was for you to be happy. And I still want nothing more then that, I love you Tom Riddle and I would have always been faithful even if you never had come back to me. You are everything to me and I will give you the world if I can get strong enough to give it to you" She said and leaned in kissing him deeply, running her fingers against his chest as she gave him the love she had for him.
 
Tom looked to her as she kissed him with passion and love that he has not felt since he left her. He saw as her eyes were closed and she completly trusted him. He to than closed his eyes as he embraced the kiss klmore with his own feelings for her. His own love amd desire for the woman he hid from the world. Hos tongue played over her as they shared the kiss, his hands playing over her firm ass.

"Of course you are nothing like the others, that is why I love you so much, all of the Deatheaters arr either dead or in Azkaban wishing they were dead... I failed them..."

He pulled away and looked down at the wand that was Bella's he shook his head as he let out a sad sigh.

"I failed them as there Lord Bella... how do I not fail you as a lover?"

He looked to her and wondered.
 
She looked him in the eyes and sighed silently and shook her head looking into his eyes. Stroking his cheek with much love. "You didn't fail the death eaters Tom, you being dead would have been a failure. But you are living, breathing, walking and talking. You are here with me now, and once you regain all your strength Lord Voldemort will be renewed and even better. You fail no one Tom, but you cannot keep me hidden for long. It is easy to keep what we are a secret, but one day I will be discovered"

She said softly "And you will never fail me as a lover, no matter how much you change you are still the same man I loved. You have changed yes, even older but to me I see the man in you even now. I will keep you strong and never forsake you just let me be by your side and together at the peak of your power you will get the vengeance you so desperately need" She said softly looking into his eyes running her fingers over his bald head and smiled. Showing that his new appearance was handsome to her.
 
He thought about what she said, she wanted him to regain his powers and let Lord Voldermort rise again... she wanted to come out of the shadows and be by his side.

"My love, you are the last thing keeping me alive, I have no more horcrux's, I have only you as a lifeline. That damn Potter boy... he is the end of me, there was a prophecy spoken of us and everything... it seems the world has no need for Lord Voldermort."

He did not sigh this time though, he only looked straight into her eyes.

"But maybe that was a sign, that was a clear sign that I was to be with you, I mean those years I spent away from you, it pained me, I thought of you always. You were far better than Bellatrix, she was nothing compared to you and your light."

He did not want to hide anything from her now, he wanted to tell her all.

"If you want, I will let you see what has happened in the past if you choose. But know if people find out about me being alive, it will start all over again... and I want to be with you Bella."

He kissed her lips as he held her close, he kissed down her jawline slowly, teasingly, than to her ear, slowly kissing it, slowly teasing it, his tongue slowly licking the bottom of her ear lobe. His hand snaked its way up to her large breasts and groped them.

"Mmmm Bella, when did you grow these lovely breasts, I do not remember them being this big before..."

They had to be at lease a large D cup, breasts always turned him on. He grinned as he waited to hear her response.
 
Bella smiled at him hearing what he said, what he was willing to do for her. He was finally being open the way she always wanted him to be, and right now she was just happy and right now that is what mattered. Perhaps it was time for him to not go back to England again, she stroked his cheek and smiled a little. She wished she was a seer but knew it was never a gift in her family, she was after all a muggle wielding strange magic. She enjoyed the way he looked at her, and wanted to know everything.

"I want to know everything you are willing to show me Tom" She said softly and sighed a little bit. She was going to do her spell to see into his memories without it harming him in any way, but the way he was taking her on. She groaned a bit as she moved her head back, enjoying the way he made her feel. She smiled when he mentioned her breasts and chuckled a little bit, her blue eyes looking at him. "I was still growing when we were together Tom, our relationship only legal in England"

She smirked a little bit and enjoyed the feeling he gave her, groaning even more. Her heart was beating feeling him touching her body. Enjoying everything he could do to her, and right now it was just so perfect. Groaning as he licked her ear and smiled "I have missed you Tom, how I grave to have you inside me again" She whispered running her fingers over his head and was rather happy that they were together now. She could show him that love wasn't a useless emotion that it was powerful.

"Take me" She whispered.
 
"Do you think it is wise to make love right now? I mean we were highly enjoying a kiss and a conversation my love, why stop this?"

She could tell he was afraid to give into his feelings like that, she could feel it deep inside of him. Like he was desperately trying to keep that door shut.

"Bella, I want to tell you something, and I do not want you to feel as if I betrayed you..."

He looked to her and shook his head.

"In those years as I was Lord Voldermort, there was another that took my feelings of sexual desire from me... she meant nothing to me... when we were fucking, I saw only you... often I shed a tear as she rode me and pleased herself... I am sorry Bella... I swear to you, she was nothing but a toy..."

He turned himself away from her as waved his hand and flicked his wand at the cup.

"Expulso!"

The cup exploded letting the tea fly everywere. Tom was so frustrated with himself.

"What was I supposed to do, I felt so guilty... but I could not turn her away... she was scary, she was so dominate when she wanted to be... damn her... my love was only for you Bella, her name was Bellatrix Lestrange, so when I moaned out, it was really your name I was moaning, and she did not notice... I had to tell you, since you wanted the truth. Go ahead and see it for yourself if you desire. I understand if you are upset, I know you have remain true to me in all these years... and how can you think it is fair that you did and I did not... right?"

He sighed as he took her cup and took a long sip. His eyes widened at the taste.

"This is the same tea we shared back at the school all the time."

She really remembered. Now he really felt bad.
 
She looked at him and did not react horribly or anything, she tilted her head to the side. Unsure exactly how in the world this was going to work, but she was thinking of a way to see his memories without forcing her way into his mind. Looking into his eyes she knew he was open to her, smiling a little. Thinking of everything she had learned, closing her eyes as she searched into herself to find the answers she needed. When she opened up her eyes, she spoke but as she did her voice echoed, the echo was in parcel tongue as she spoke.

"By suns dying flame, and hades wicked might. I peer into the darkness to take hold of the light" Her hand on his chest, and visions began to fill her mind. Closing her eyes as she saw him as a child, the things he had done. Seeing him as a child, why he hated muggles though his father was one. But then seeing everything he went through to come back, hearing the voices of his past. And seeing him with Bellatrix, she did not doubt him she trusted him. But there were questions she did not want to ask.

Due to how he saw things, once the visions stopped she opened up her eyes. "Now I understand" She said and slowly ran her fingers in her hair. "I trusted what you told me Tom about Bellatrix, but there were so many things about you I did not understands. Though because I was afraid to upset or anger you, so I never asked. Now I understand you in a way no one has, thank you for being open with me Tom" she smiled even more as she watched him and smiled even more. "I remember everything you ever told me"
 
Bella was a true lover. He would never hurt her again, he wanted her to be truly happy.

"If you are upset with me please tell me so and I will do what I can to make it up to you. Please forgive me."

He looked to her and wondered what she was thinking. Was she jst holding a fake smile to trick him or what. Damn he had to know.

"Tell me Bella... what is to happen now? I sense no ill feelings, but you have to be upset."

He did not want to see her sd or upset.
 
Bella heard what he said to her and was unsure what to say, tilting her head to the side a bit as everything just seemed different. She never lied to Tom, she lied sure but never to Tom. She never found the reason to, because she knew the kind of guy she was to start with. Everything was still in that moment, reaching up to his cheek. Running her warm and soft fingers against his cheek, showing much love in her eyes. A smile seen forming on her face, thinking about what to say to Tom. Since she was fine.

"We process emotions much differently Tom, I am not weak minded or weak willed. I don't see things just in black and white, there is some grey as well. I knew what kind of man you were Tom from the start of our relationship. Yet I wanted to be with you any way, I love you Tom and I am honestly not mad. If you were to have sex with another woman then id be pissed, but I am okay" Bella said with a soft smile and soft voice. It was nice to have conversations like these, talking to the one she loved.
 
He walked away from her as he sighed and closed his eyes.

"It is difficult to believe that you are not upset, I would be extremely furious if I knew there was another man in your life and I would end his life Bella... be angry, take it out on me..."

He turned back and looked to her.

"Keeping your anger inside is a way to destroy one's soul."

He looked away from her again, trying to read into her. He wondered what she was really feeling, but he sighed as looked up to the ceiling.

"This room is getting cramped, we should venture out and see the lands... find some people to torture..."

He grinned as he said that.
 
Bella heard what he said and couldn't help but smile, tilting her head a little to the side. Looking at the man she loved more then life itself. All in all everything just seemed nice, she placed her warm hand against his cheek. She loved him very much and it meant everything to her, without him she was nothing. She hugged him for a moment, watching him as she thought of a million different things now. But she looked over at her piano and pulled away from him, she smiled a little bit as she sat down.

"We will but I have something you need to hear first" She said with such a sweet tender voice, her expression that much more wonderful. She was thinking of the right notes, since it had been a long time since she played for him. She had written a song for him last year while he was dead, or at least she thought he was. Right now everything just seemed rather nice, different and now nothing could destroy this moment. She began to play the piano, her fingers playing the keys with a gracefulness to it.

"My love, leave yourself behind,
Beat inside me, leave you blind.
My love, you have found peace.
You were searching for relief.

You gave it all,
Gave into the call.
You took a chance and
You took a fall for us.

You came thoughtfully,
Loved me faithfully
You taught me honor,
You did it for me.

Today you will sleep away
You will wait for me, my love

Now I am strong (now I am strong)
You gave me all
You gave all you had, and now I am whole.

My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, leave you blind.
My love, look what you can do.
I am mending, I'll be with you.

You took my hand, added a plan,
You gave me your heart.
I asked you to dance with me.

You loved honestly,
Gave what you could release.
Ah oh.

I know in peace you'll go.
I hope relief is yours.

Now I am strong (now I am strong).
You gave me all.
You gave all you had, and now I am whole.

My love beat inside me
My love

My love, leave yourself behind,
Beat inside me, I'll be with you.

Oh oh
Du du du oh"

My love By Sia

She had been told years ago her voice when she sang, could give people goosebumps her voice very haunting. The song slowed down until it ended, she looked down a bit and closed her eyes. "I wrote that song for you last year, you still had my heart through all this. And you always will Tom, maybe one day you will understand why I am not angry. Perhaps because I know you love me and not her. You are so much different Tom, an enigma one I tried to figure out when we first met" She said smiling.
 
The Dark Lord, Lord Voldermort, the most Powerful wizard of the world stood in a trance at her majestic voice... the song took him back and he dropped his wand and his mouth hung open. The voice was a power he has never felt before... it carried the essence of magic in it...

"Be...lla..."

The song came to an end and he was on his knees, tears fell from his eyes as he has never felt this before. The voice of Potter rang through his mind and he closed his eyes as he shook his head. Fighting those memories.

"I guess you were right boy... damn you..."

He whispered as his hand wiped the tears from his face and he looked to them.

"I have not been able to shed tears in quite some time... Bella that was amazing. There was strong magic in your voice there, how... what was that?"

He could not even stand, his body shook as the song still had him and Tom smiled as he looked to the ground.

"Bella you are amazing, never will you cease to amaze me."
 
Back
Top