Cheerful Nerds!

"Thanks" She said in response letting her hand squeeze yours as she felt a bit more at ease. Willow knew her and Ms. Blankenship would never happen but it was hard at there school to find another out and about lesbian. Maybe not flaming lesbian, but one like her who doesn't announce it to the world but doesn't deny it either.

However her peace of mind didn't last long as Kelsey laid it out for her. She was honest with her feelings and it was sweet. Willow wasn't quite sure exactly how she wished to proceed but she smiled and leaned into to kiss Kelsey on the lips. Her cherry vanilla flavored chap stick kissed the lips of her newest friend letting her taste the sweet treat she often let coat her lips. After a moment the cheerleader let her tongue dart out teasing the other girls flesh before she parted.

"Are you saying you want me to be your first?" She said with a wide mischievous grin. In fact her whole posture turned a bit catlike as she looked into the eyes of her partner and awaited for the reply. She hoped that maybe the little bit of a spark she felt with Kelsey would be something more than just that. She also didn't want to hurt the girl having felt that pain before. All in all it was a whirlwind of conflicting and confusing emotions and thoughts. So she awaited the answer hoping for the best.

When Kelsey felt her lips touch Willoew's lips she couldn't help but to close her eyes and cherish the moment. She could feel everything in her body scream yes during the kiss. She didn't want it to end for them she wanted her but Kelsey knew that the crush had to feel the same way as she did. She didn't know if her crush was just caught up in the moment or she was trying to figure out that she wanted Kelsey as well.

When Kelsey heard the question she nodded yes before she went in for another kiss. She could feel a spark every time they kissed and she hopped that it would catch and lead to more with them. she scooted as close to her as she could as they kissed. She gently caressed her crush's face again wanting Willow to take the lead for a bit because she didn't know what exactly to do with her crush. She knew what she did to herself not another girl.

She hoped that Willow wouldn't think bad of her for not really knowing what to do in this situation. She didn't know if her crush would think any less of her for it or what would she think. She did take a page out of Willow's kissing play book and she started to tease her crush's lip with her tongue. She didn't know how she would react to it but it was worth a try just to see where it leads.

Seeing Kelsey nod in agreement she giggled. Well at least tried only to find lips back in connection with hers. It was nice to see a girl so aggressively wanting her. The cheerleader noted that Kelsey was a bit nervous and as she managed to wrangle her lips away she giggled.

She gripped both of Kelsey's hands and kissed them each individually before she leaned in and kissed Kelsey's' forehead." Its a little unorthodox to just jump from a meet up past the first dates to this but I kinda feel a bit tingly when you just kissed me. So I am gonna accept your answer. Just know this you owe me a proper date okay" She says kissing her young woman across from her with a tender yet passionate force.

As she held her lips against her beautiful nerd, she let her hands guide Kelsey's. as she did she let one hand run across her left side sliding along the small hint of flesh peeking form under the shirt and up. Up to the soft warm mound that the petite cheerleader playfully boasted her Beautiful Bees the sting! As that one allowed her access to the cheerleaders chest the other let her run along her right outer thigh. it went from flesh to shorts to the firm athletic butt of Willow. As the other girls hands were in place Willow let go and let her hands run up Kelseys arms.

As she did that her own mouth left the sweet comfort of the brunettes and she spoke." Thats it, try doing something you like on me. Don't be shy I am not gonna judge you okay" She said with assurance giving her permission to do what she wanted.

Kelsey nodded again and was stuck on what to do to her lover. She then figured she would do things she done to herself as best as she could. Kelsey started to gently massage Willow's breasts as she lightly rubbed the girls ass and lower back. She was still nervous about what she was doing but having someone who understood everything was helping a lot. She soon planted another kiss onto her lover's lips again but this time she laid down pulling the girl on top of herself .

She didn't know what to do in this position but she kept thinking of what she would want in this position if the roles were reversed and both hands went down the back of the shorts as she gently cupped the girls ass in both hands. Her kiss went from the lips to the neck of her lover giving the girl a breather. She soon whispered into Willow's ear saying "please don't do anything yet just give me a little more time to get used to this. I want to be comfortable before you reciprocate with what you are feeling."

She didn't figure that she was doing a bad job at it or she figured that if she was Willow would either correct her or get frustrated with her. She was still nervous though because it was her first time with anyone at all. After awhile she got comfortable enough that she grabbed Willow's hands and place them on her bare flesh hoping that the girl would get what she was trying to tell her. She wanted to now feel Willow's touch as she touched her as well. Kelsey moved her hands up the back of the shirt and lightly rubbed her back with her hands.

Willow took the kiss and let her own lips work as Kelseys' did. She even let the other girl pull her down atop her. It was fun and all was going great. The movements were clumsy but in a good way. It was a strange sensation but something that made Willow kiss harder, her tongue seeking to enter Kelseys' mouth.

Atleast she had hoped to do it when she felt the lush warm lips leave hers. Despite that the hands continued to play with her ass and she giggled. At the whisper Willow frowned playfully and whispered back."Aw please..I promise to be good"

Willow did as the other girl instructed as she did not want to scare her off. She was enjoying this on multiple levels. Here she was with a beautiful girl her own age who had great taste in hobbies and was a lesbian herself. It was almost a jackpot score for the both of them. What helped was the fact that Willow had felt something in those kisses. Something more than just lust but maybe something more.

She would of dwelt longer on the potential but as her hands felt the soft warm flesh that wiggled now beneath her hands she took the opportunity and let them slide slowly and softly from the girls stomach. and up to tickle her ribs. In doing so she let her other hand slide along her left side and rest right about her shorts gently letting her fingers trace the top of the pants where fabric met flesh.

Her left hand however wasn't as gentle and squeezed the mound it just found. it was a squeeze but just as quick as it came so too did her hand relax. As it relaxed it began to lightly let her fingers run about it, a mere sliver of pressure almost as if a feather was to touching it. Willow finially let her tongue free and locked lips with Kelsey once more her tongue darting in to tease hers. there was no turning back now

What Willow was now doing to her only got moans in reaction. When Kelsey felt the girl's tongue in her moth she soon realized that there wasn't any turning back for them and they both were invested in this. She could feel that Willow was invested in it more than just lust it was more how much more was unknown. She didn't care though because she could feel the passion in each action. She gave the girl what she wanted and began to massage Willow's tongue with her tongue .

She instantly knew what they could do their report on but she let it go for know enjoying what was happening in the moment. As the moment went on Kelsey gained more confidence in what she was going and one and traced a line from Willow's back to her breast while the other lightly ran down the middle of her back. lightly. almost as if air was gently blowing on the area. She let the very same hand trace Willow's ass just as lightly as she done the back. With the hand she had on the girl's breast two fingers grabbed a hold of the little hard nipple they found and gave it the same squeeze as Willow did her breast.

She broke their passionate kiss to whisper in Willow's ear "sorry. I had you to not touch me until I felt comfortable enough with the act and I really appreciate that you did it though." She did feel bad for making her wait but Kelsey figured that she would be making up for it a lot before they were done. She needed to breath a little bit so she didn't resume the kiss though probably her lover wanted to. The things they were doing to each other felt so good and right like they were ment to be doing this to each other. She continued to play with Willow's breast and teasing her ass as well.

Willow gasped and giggled some more as her breast was groped and teased. She loved feeling her own breasts the supple feel that lead her to let her fingers dance over them before the fingers traced the areolas. It was sensual and self serving but erotic. Her Kelsey a notice sought to do the same. It was nice to know that some of the same things that Willow enjoyed Kelsey too enjoyed.

As her ass was kneaded and the beautiful girl below her seemed to gain more confidence she too uped the game. Pausing her hands for a moment she easily rolled onto her knees and ran her hands down her body." Its okay. I kinda found it hot. Like no touching until I let you very dom" She giggled as she gripped the bottom of the shirt and slowly rose it over her head. As she got it off she tossed it to the side and sat there letting her breasts hang free.

She knew Kelsey had seen them already, but she didnt really get to truly savor them. As she knelt there over her she smiled and tugged at Kelsey's shirt while her face got a bit red."I don't want to be topless alone for too long its embarrassing like this" She said as her hands slowly curl and cover her breasts."Please" she says pouting a bit hoping to coax Kelsey outta her own top.

Kelsey hadn't went for her shirt because the way Willow knelt over her and began to tug at her shirt but she knew what the girl was talking about. She slowly lifted her shirt teasing the pouting girl. When she finally took her shirt off she reached up and lifted the pair of hands covering the only pair that was left covered. She lifted her body up and kissed the pouting lips softly before saying "you look so cute like that how can anyone say no to you when you give them that face."

Kelsey started to pepper kisses down Willow's neck and all over her breast. She held onto the girl's back not letting her get away. Kelsey was totally relaxed with Willow now though her confidence wasn't nearly matching Willow but she didn't care because eventually it could match. She finally stopped kissing on her breast and sucking on her lover's nipples. She laid back on the bed slowly taking her shorts off giving Willow just a short glimpse of her shaven mound before she covers her crotch with a hand saying "I don't want to be the only one naked" as she tugged on Willow's shorts. She also gave hera pout as well teasingly but it was all in good fun though she really did ferl that way.

Willow gasped as Kelsey let her hands and lips caress her flesh. It was beautifully done her nerves alive seeming more as the brunette worked her magic. When she spoke Willow giggled and spoke." Yay Titties" she giggled as she blushed for Kelsey.

Once the shirt was off Willow took a minute to stare at the beautiful rounds orbs before her. She than let her hands lightly touch them tracing the edge of her partners areolas with a mere tip of her finger. She smiled as she saw they where bigger than hers." Im jealous, you have great boobs. And they are bigger than mine+" she said pouting. It didnt last long as her partner the once timid Kelsey took initiative wnnd laid back exposing herself to her.

What sold it was the mimicking pout and tone she displayed. Such cute behavoir made Willows smile go wider." Never" she said rolling over on to her back. She shimmied her borrowed shorts off reviling her small well groomed tuft of red hair. She blushed as she rolled back over and hovered over her." I..hope..um you like it "she spouted nervously showing her lover her intimate place that hovered over hers.

"I love it!" Squeeled Kelsey her hand lightly running down Willow's stomach the well groomed patch of red hair. She couldn't take take her eyes off of her lover's exposed sex. She was able to finally see her lover in her full stunning bliss. She couldn't stop her hand and it soon started to lightly rub her lover's clit. She couldn't help herself at this point her body was taking over her actions now.

She pulls her lover's head to her face kissing her again and this time she thrusted her tongue in first. Kelsey hoped that she wasn't being to dominating over Willow. because she didn't want to scare her away from this. After awhile of them kissing Kelsey broke their kiss and rested her forehead on Willow's then said panting "I'm sorry if I'm being too aggressive to you I am not normally like this."

Kelsey figured that she would let Willow decide if she wanted to continue the kiss or catch her breath because she was still rubbing Willow's clit. She couldn't help but to want her lover to touch her sex as well. Kelsey couldn't help but to smile at this point because she was now naked in bed with her crush.

Willow squeaked. Literally squeaked at the sudden touch! It starlted and excited her. Especially with Kelsey being new to this. It was tantilazing and the touch made her begin to moisten. She was gonna say something but an aggressive kiss stole her thunder. Tongues touched and soon she felt her hips moving in controlled tight circle. She sought more of her livers touch. She wanted it.

As tension and pleasure built Willow resisted touching Kelsey as to not move faster than her.When Kelsey pulled her mouth away she moaned. It was great feeling her body wanted so much more from this beautiful woman. After a minute Willow nodded and began to move. She pulled back and laid beside Kelsey. As she did she breathed taking a quick repite. After a minute she placed Kelseys hand back on to her pussy. As she did she leaned in and kissed her. After that she spoke." Its okay I held back."

She giggled as she touched Kelseys lower lips she teased you caressing the outer lips letting a finger run along the open silt teasing it while her thmb presses on Kelseys clit."See This postion is better" she says with a smile and giggle.

Kelsey couldn't help but to moan out feeling Willow's hand began to tease her wanting sex. She took a deep breath before she asked "do you like it when your lovers are aggressive during sex?" She was barely able to get her question out before a series of soft moans escaped her lips again. She couldn't help but to rock her hip like she has done before when she masturbated by herself forcing her lover's fingers to slide on her pussy lips more. Her fingers were putting more pressure on her lover's clit as she waited for the ok for her fingers to penetrate her lover.

Kelsey didn't know if she was hurting Willow she wasn't pressing all that hard it was more of a normal touch but some women had sensitive nerves in their pelvic region so the pressure could feel greater than what was being applied. Though she was completely comfortable with her lover now there was still the fact that she wasn't used to being intimate with her so it still made her nervous but she could still enjoy it.

Willow moaned a bit before she leaned in and smiled." Not really I was the aggressive one in my last relationship..." She chewed her bottom lip as she let her free hand come up to brush back Kelseys hair. As she did she gasped and let her leg arc up and back opening herself more to her lover."...But keep this up I like it."

As she said that she leaned in to give Kelsey a quick kiss on her lips before she let her middle finger slide into the velveteen folds of her lover. As she did she carefully let it point and flex in a simple circular motion."Feel free to go deeper. I want you to not hold back okay" She said with a breathy notation to it as she then bit her lips concealing a gasp. She wanted to build this up a bit more before she switched positions on her and reestablished a dominate role. For now though it was nice succumbing to a novices touch. Especially one that seemed to light a fire in her. It was quite the experience and one she hoped never to forget.

Kelsey let out a moan as she felt her lover slip a finger into her. She took a cue from her lover and slipped her finger into Willow silky hole. She loved the sensation she was feeling both having someone in her and being in someone besides herself . "Oh my you feel so good both in me and my finger in you... Your vagina feels like silk it's amazing. I'm sorry that I'm just spouting off like this." She said barely able to speak. Her hips started to rock faster now that Willow was in her.

Kelsey could tell that her lover want something and Kelsey whispered "I can tell that you are wanting to do something it's ok to do it I won't mind everything you have done to me so far has been fantastic so far."

Willow blushed at the admittance of Kelsey's description of her pussy. her last girlfriend was a bit of a dirty talker and the video she had was similar. Something so innocent and kind was embarrassing. Still she moaned a bit more as she breathed out."T..t..tha..thanks" she said timidly as she let another finger slip in turning from a curl to a screw like motion.

As she enjoyed the fingers in her, her body reacting urging for more contact. As she enjoyed it a bit more she slowly pulled herself away and straddled her lover. as she did she blushed." I am gonna try something okay. If it hurts or you don't like it let me know" She said before she let her lips touch Kelsey's. She continued to kiss as her right hand entwined with Kelseys' left. It was a simple gesture but she hoped that after this the pair might try to actually go on a real date. Still that would be for later for now she would continue her mission.

After she finished a few more heated but gentle kisses, she moved to the girls neck nuzzling it as she let her free hand slide up and grab the right breast to massage it. A bit of kneading and rotation before her lips moved from the neck to the clavicle. Willow was making her move. It was a great one but one she knew would give her partner lots of pleasure.

Kelsey could say anything back to Willow saying thanks because her lover had put two fingers in her which Kelsey had ever done to herself before so it was a new sensation to be feeling. She let out a mixture of moans and yelps of pleasure. She Loved her lover's experience and was glad that this wasn't as bad as she heard about first times. She let out a playful pout as her lover removed the fingers from both of them. The pout quickly vanished when her lover straddle her again. After Willow's kiss Kelsey nods in agreement but knew that anything Willow did she would not dislike at all. Kelsey wondered what her lover was planning on doing but the pleasure was so great she couldn't focus anymore and laid there grinning letting moans escape her mouth.

Kelsey ran her hand through her lover's hair as she kissed her body. She wondered if her lover was planning on kissing further south. She couldn't wait to see if that was true and her body was arching under her lover.

Once Willows lips were down to the collar bone. Once there she managed to kiss down from the spot she caressed to then begin to move from the peak in the center, teasing your sternum with her soft sweet lips.

As the lips traced the invisible line down Kelseys' body her free hand teased the edge of your breasts areola. Her fingers teased the edge, first going in a clockwise circle before she turned it about and went counter clockwise. On that counter stroke her thumb came up to tease the tip of the nipple before.

As he lips reached right between Kelseys' breasts she pulled them away to look at Kelsey and giggle."Ready for some real fun" she said as she then made her way down to tease the mound slowly kissing until her lips touched the edge. In doing so she shifted her weight her hand that was teasing you becoming the hand on she rested on.

Kelsey could only moan out as her lover moved farther down her body. She couldn't help but to arch her body trying to meet her lover's lips faster so she could feel pleasure faster. She wanted to give the same pleasure as she was feeling but Willow positioned her body so that she couldn't . As she got closer to Kelsey's lips her body began to shutter at every kiss Willow made. Kelsey couldn't wait to feel her lover kiss her lower lips and soon she thought she would but her lover started to tease her again. Kelsey couldn't stand her teasing anymore and she started begging "Willow please don't tease me I can't take it anymore I want you to lick me there. I want you to taste me."

Willow pulled her lips from Kelseys breast her mouth hovering over the other womans nipple as she giggled." You sure?". She said lowering her mouth to let her tingue tease ths tip of Kelseys' erect nipple.

As she did that her now free hand teased the pubic mound of the brunette. She let her fingers tease the little clean shaven area her fjngers breifly touching the pussy. It was a bit of pleasurable torture that Willow kept.up for a minute . While she teased with her fingers Willows lips sought the nipple and gently suckled the tit.

After a few minutes Willow pulled her hand and face away. She shifted around so her knees where between hour legs. She than slide down to the floor where she hlgiggled and pulled your hips and legs closhre to her so your knees where on her shoulders. The red head smiled as she let two fingers run between your lower lips. Her slender digits going back and forth up and down.

She let these fingers stop in the center and part them as she did she let her other band come up and slide her middle finger deep with in Kelseys' pink velveteen pussy. As she let it sit there her Willow leaned in to kiss 5he cute little clit. Before she pulled away her tongue darted in and teased the bean.

Willow keep her tongue skills going letting the pink muscle assualt the little fleshy nub with quick stabs, a couple of swirls seeking to push and flick.As her skillful tongue teased the brunettes clit her finger began to pull dack and twist bafk in. Back and forth her finger went seeking to make her new found lover to orgasm.

Kelsey couldn't do anything as her lover teased her nipple. She had done this before on her own but for some reason with her lover doing it it felt ten times better. She was powerless to her lover as she both teased her sex and sucked on her nipples all she could do was moan out in pleasure feeling both sensations at once. Kelsey could tell that Willow was enjoying what she was doing and after some time was up Kelsey knew where her lover was going next. She loved it when her lover pulled her in to position.

When She finally felt her lover's tongue on her clit and middle finger renter her She let out a loud moan as she grasped the red head's head. She loved the licking her clit was receiving and the fingering she was getting. She could feel her hips begin to move again rocking themselves against her lover's tongue. She could only let out short yelps and moans as her lover continued to lick her. She could even feel for the first time her own juices start to run down her bottom like someone had left a faucet on in her. She hoped that her lover was enjoying the taste of her sex.

She gripped a handful of her lover's red hair now as heer body started to loose control not cumming but moving in ways it hadn't when she masturbated. She didn't know if she was hurting her lover by grabbing the handful of hair as she licked but she couldn't help herself her hand had clinched before she knew it. Her thighs were even squeezing her lover's head off and on with barely any pressure. She couldn't believe that she had gotten such a skilled lover she knew she had hit a jackpot and that she was lucky.

Willow loved the reaction she was getting. She let her lips reach down and suckle the stiff little nub drawing it up. She did that while her other hand stopped holding the puffy pussy lips open. Willow not wanting to let her lover loose any pleasure continued to twist her middle finger in and out of Kelsey's' velveteen folds. As she began to pull her middle finger out she added a second one to help twist in and out.

Her now free hand reached up to tease the soft flesh between Kelsey's' pussy to her ass. It was a gentle touch seeking to get her to move a bit more before she would change tactics. In fact she knew here shortly she would use both hands with in her lover a set of maneuvers she was hoping to perfect. Kelsey she hoped would be ecstatic in helping out! heck this might even keep her around!

Kelsey could barely keep herself still at this point she didn't know what her lover was going to do to her now but she was doing was amazing. She could feel her body start to shake as the other finger started to enter her. "Ohhhhh Willow what ever your. are planning to to to me now please do it. " She didn't have to look down to see her hips bucking more now lightly trying to fuck Willow's face and fingers.

Kelsey wanted her love to know that she was ok with her trying anything that she wanted on her without really having to ask as long as it wasn't something Willow would think would hurt her in the process. She couldn't help but to trust that Willow knew what she was doing no matter if it was an experiment. Kelsey's breathing started to become a little erratic no so much that it signaled she was about to cum.

Hearing Kelseys' plea she moved her hand up and as she drilled her fingers in and out of you the other set she placed one finger at the very bottom part of your pussy. Once in she began to pump that one in and out. As she did that she shifted her hand so she could curl her fingers.

She switched from her middle finger to the pairing of her pointer finger and ring finger. As she curled her pointer finger as her ring finger straightened. The slowly traded moving in a bicycle motion each curl making the motion of a foot moving the peddles. Her other hand switched form pointer to middle and began a simple in and out thrust with a twist.

To cap the action she let her teeth nibble the engorged clitoris. She went from the bottom of the clit before she begins to lightly scrape her teeth to the tip and back down, almost giving the little clit a teeth scraping blow job.

Kelsey hadn't ever felt as many sensations in her than now and her body couldn't properly process them at first even though she was moaning her body didn't know if it should try to make her stop or make her body move with the pleasure it was feeling then all at once she began to moan out loud her hips bucked wildly as if she was cumming on her lover's face. She didn't know if her lover had what ever she wanted to try down in her mind but it was working for her now. She could feel a new sensation that she hadn't ever really felt before and before she knew it she was cumming hard now. She could feel some fluid trickle out of her hole not like before it was more of a gentle stream now. She arched her back letting out a variety of moans and yelps as she squeezed a bit harder on Willow's head with her thighs . She could let go of her red headed lover if she wanted to her body had locked up in the bliss of her orgasm.

Back