Lucifer and Temptations ~ Closed for Aussie_Wolf

katalynn

Playing with demons
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Posts
11,825
Krystal was your typical chick for being twenty two years old. Life was good as far as finances and every day means go. Looking at her one would think she had it made and everything on a sliver platter. Having a six foot frame, long never ending legs with shapely hips, long sandy colored hair that reaches just above her hips, topping it off with hazel eyes that seem to pierce into ones soul. Most men do lust after her and the most were determined to be the first to turn her into a slut. Sadly for them, she is extremely picky and haven't even found one man to come close to tempting her.

Most were just boys to her, their actions always spoke louder than words and a good number were just friends that tease. It's the older men that seem to tempt her the most and there were a few that came close to having a date. In the end, she would end up talking herself out of it with the fear that they only wanted to get into her pants. Which she was certain was true after talking with them first.

She simply has yet to find what she is looking for. Majority of the men are after it for themselves, and some were just teases with nothing to back them up. There was more she wanted, more she needed and tonight she out hunting for the first time.... a real hunt. More than likely only to be disappointed once more, but she does continue to hunt for the one that will actually be a 'Man' and know how to treat a woman. Someone who will intrigue her interests, be a mystery to her and perhaps even explore desires she doesn't even know she has. Anything more than the boring boys that keep pestering for dates and parties. Truth be told, Krystal is more of a loner because she is tired of all the wild hounds, it was always safer to stay home.

Krystal had already been to at least four bars tonight, just roaming around town and checking out the night life, getting a feel of what bar had the best pickings. So far, all the 'normal' bars just weren't cutting it for her, same people, same boring music, same everything. Tonight, she wanted something different, an adventure for the most part.

Won't find what you are looking for if you don't venture out.

She thought to herself as she wondered into the more fritzy part of town. There was a bar she hasn't been to yet, 'LUX' was the name of it, she thought that was an intriguing name for a bar. With a shrug, she entered it and took a look around and it had more of a Hollywood touch to it and it was bigger than what the outside made it seem, more like a club than a bar, but overall it was the same as any other.

She felt a little out of place in here though, at least she was wearing fairly pricey clothes, nothing that made her fit in. She wore tight black jeans, calf high leather boots with heels, and light blue form fitting, short sleeve silk shirt. In the end though, it isn't really her type of scene in general, she was more into the heavy rock bars. Although, after roaming around the club, and deciding to stick around for a bit, Krystal found a seat off in a corner after ordering a drink and sat down to watch the crowd. While making her way to the table, a few did glance her as she really didn't fit in here. The woman snubbed their noses at her and some men gave her 'that look' that she knew all to well.

There was one man that kept catching her eye, one of those men that she just couldn't keep her eyes off no matter how hard she tried. Luckily she was tucked in a corner for now, so it was difficult to see where her eyes were looking. Least, that's what she hoped. Not many men make her shy, let alone make her heart race like it was doing now with this particular man. To Krystal, it didn't appear like he has noticed her yet and she was debating on a move to get him to notice her. At the same time, trying to convince herself that he is probably taken and not interested in her. For now, she stayed in her seat and enjoyed the drink.... along with the eye candy.

A few men did approach her and asked for a dance, some she recognized of lame tv shows that didn't go anywhere and others were a tad more popular. Over all they were nothing to keep her attention and she shrugged them off, declining all their offers. There was one man moving in the seat next to her that couldn't take no for an answer, mentioned he played in some movie she never heard of. It was clear that she wanted him to leave her alone and he started to get handsy with her which made her very uncomfortable.
 
Lucifer Morningstar walked around his bar, observing all the people that had flocked to it and all the ones that owed him favors. there were the rich and famous ones that he had to hide a small grin at as they flaunted their symbols of his father while he knew it was to him that they owed their success.

Then their were others he knew would do anything to earn a word from him. He could smell the desperation off them like a fine wine. Still he could pick and choose who he helped and right now he did not feel like helping anyone. However that did not mean he could not indulge some of his more basic needs.

Looking around he found a lot of talent for him to choose from. There were dozens of gorgeous men and women in attendance that he could take his pick of. All he had to do was select the one, or two or more he wished to sleep with and take them upstairs for a night of passion. Still it was getting monotonous. He felt that something was missing but he did not know what.

He was moving through the crowd when he noticed the girl that had been watching him since she had walked in was being hassled by a man he barely recognized as one of the low ranked actors that had been trying to get in touch with him.

Shaking his head he moved to intercept the man, sitting on the other side of her and gazing at the man. Smiling he spoke calmly. "You know I hate men that just can't take no for an answer. I tell you what, why don't you tell me your most secret desire."

The man seemed to go into a slight daze then smiled and said, "I want to be fucked up the ass by a big black trans sexual."

Lucifer smiled and looked over at his bartender. Mazikeen was a Lilim and very devoted to him, but was also a demon and always on the lookout for some fun. "Oh I think we can help you out with that," he said grinning. He whispered in her ear and she smiled taking his hand and leading him away.

Smiling he turned to the girl and held out his hand. "Hello my name is Lucifer Morningstar. Hope you didn't mind me getting rid of him but I didn't think you wanted him around. Now perhaps you would be so kind as to introduce yourself."
 
The guy tried everything under the sun to get her full attention, saying this and that with claims that he is famous somewhere in the world. She only half listened while trying to push his hands away and just right when she was about to get out of the seat and leave, another man sat in next to her. The first reaction she gave was the roll of her eyes and sighed. That is until she fully realized who the second man is, then came the burning flush that raced to her cheeks.

Quickly turned her head away to avoid actual eye contact, knowing that would give her interests in him away. Although, the burn in her face most likely said everything on its own, then again she is sandwiched between two men as well. Giving a sideway glance towards the first man and his response, Krystal had to smirk under her breath and tried to not laugh to loud.

Soon the attention went back to her again as she watched the other guy being guided off. A tiny bit of relief did come to her with the idea that someone did actually pay attention to what others were doing. Sadly, that attention was on her, making feel as though all eyes in the club were on her. When she looked up to see no one looking at her except for the man she's been eying, Krystal sighed with relief.

"I am Krystal Mayz."

She spoke rather calm and more confident than she honestly expected to as she forced herself to not act like a highschool girl with a crush.

"Thank you for getting rid of him. Although, if that is what he is looking for, I'm not certain why he came to me. I seriously doubt I fit the description if his desires."

Krystal smirked again, keeping the laughing down to a minimum so she doesn't look like a fool. He is actually the first man to make her feel this way and she didn't know why that is. He appeared to be your average everyday man in the business world and yet, it felt like there's more to him. Krystal shook those thoughts out, convincing herself that is just like the others. Right now he just played the whole 'knight and shining armor' routine to rescue her from dirtbag.

"I think that might have been my cue to leave. I really do appreciate what you did, but I should go. I don't even know why I came in here."

Krystal finished off her drink and pulling out her wallet to see what cash she had, hoping she didn't have to use her card for one drink. The whole time she did what she could to avoid looking at Lucifer or to give him the wrong impression.
 
Lucifer was intrigued. Most people reacted one way or another to his name but it had slid off her like water off a ducks back. Maybe she was non religious in a big way and it had just not registered.

He also knew that she was interested in him, but she was doing everything she could to avoid him and to get away from him. He smiled at her and at her attempts. If he wanted to he could have her right now, but he was more interested in seeing what she would do next. Of course that did not mean he could not stack the deck a little more in his favor.

Leaning over he touched her hand and gently caressed it. "There is no need to pay for the drink Krystal, it is on me. It is the least I can do after you being subjected to the attentions of that rude gentleman."

He moved his hand up to her wrist and continued his gentle massage. "Please stay for another drink. I hardly find anyone to talk to these days and I think I would find conversation with you fascinating."

He allowed just a little bit of his charm to flow out and he gazed towards her face trying to look her in the eye's. "Tell me my dear. What is it that you truly desire?"
 
She watched his hand as it touched hers and almost pulled away from the simple, and yet, she had to admit that it felt good. It made her heart skip a beat and the butterflies fluttered wildly at such a simple touch that she couldn't... didn't want to pull away.

"Alright, I'll stay for one more drink. However, I'm not a light weight and liquoring me up won't make me easy."

Krystal watched his hand moving along hers for another moment before finally looking up to catch his gaze. The dark and mysterious burned in his dark eyes and she actually couldn't read him like anyone else. The question of what she desired had her pausing for a moment before looking away once more. She felt as though he was trying to do something, similar to what had happened to the other guy. Then she smiled and caught his gaze again as she thought about it.

"I will tell you my desires if you tell me yours first? I will say that they are nothing like what that other man desired that's for sure."

She took a sip of the fresh drink that was brought to her and thought about his name for a moment. At first she didn't make the connection as all she wanted at the time was to leave. Now that she stayed here to talk with him, the name finally caught up to her.

"Did your parents give you that name? Or did you change it to Lucifer? Seems like an odd name to give to a child. Then again, I have seen the name Kain before, I guess it is kind of the same thing."

It was clear that she wasn't phased by his charms, or all that shocked by his name since people name their children strange things anyway. She just wanted to get the subject off her for a little while being just as curious about him.

"Have you always lived around here?"
 
Lucifer was a little shocked. This was not the response he normally got from mortals. Sure he had not put a lot of power behind his suggestion, not like he had the man, but still she ought to have shared something. Instead it looked like she had felt nothing at all.

He sat back as she reached for the drink that was provided for her and sipped the scotch put in front of him. Now he was very interested in her. It had been a long time since he had fund someone that could resist his charms.

As she asked about his name he chuckled. "Oh no my father named me. Originally it was a name of honor and if you think about it naming your child after the last star to disappear from the sky in the morning is rather nice." He smiled sadly at his private memories and then chuckled again. "Let's just say he and I had different views on religion however but I have never thought about changing my name."

He looked her in the eyes again and smiled a charming little smile. 'As for living around here, no. I have lived elsewhere for a very long time and have just recently moved here. So far I have found it my kind of place. As for my desires, well let's just say they are wide and varied but right now they are centered on you."
 
A hint of disappointment flashed through her eyes when he removed his hand to sit back, yet she didn't make any indication that she wanted more. Truth be told, it wasn't like her at all to want someone touching her, always pushing them away and shrugging it off. With Lucifer however, the touch and look he gave wasn't quite like anyone else she has met before.

She did relax more while listening to him and noticed the moment of loss in his smile, though it didn't last long as he continued to answer her questions.

"I'm not much for religion really. I believe in more natural things, similiar to wiccans, norse and a bit of shamanism things along those lines. As for the almighty God...."

She sat back and smirked before taking another sip and thought about it more.

"I find it hard to believe in most things that are in relation to him. Also, people use him as an excuse for everything. God allows this, God that.. We do this and that in the name of God.. List goes on. If he is all good and all mighty..."

Krystal cut herself short and laughed a little as she caught herself ranting off and hoped she didn't offend him by what she just said. Most people these days take religion seriously when she can go either way with it.

"Anyway, I didn't mean to go on a rant, I apologize."

Thinking about the rest of what he said, about his desires, although she really didn't expect him to answer, it did catch her off guard a bit. Then she looked around the club with all the women and their fancy outfits, clearly more classy than she is.

"You seem like the type of man that can have his pick of the litter. Why are you interested in me? Out of everyone here, I feel like the runt of the litter."

She laughed again, though turned to face him with a curious look.

"It's only fair to answer your question now. Like you I have many desires and one of them is for something different. Which is why I am out tonight. Seeking adventure I guess you can say."
 
Lucifer laughed at her description of God. If she only knew what his Father was truly like she would probably go mad. Still she was right about certain things. people always justified everything that went right or wrong in the World to God. He had never understood that himself but he played on it.

However now was not the time to talk about that. She had brought the topic back to more pleasant concerns, Namely her. He looked around the bar and in truth all he saw were the lost and desperate trying to cling onto their last vestiges of youth and wealth, and the young who were trying to claw it away from them.

She however was very different, and not because she could resist his charms. No she seemed to be the only one here that was not clamoring for attention and seemed to know exactly what she wanted.

"Oh I would never say you were the runt of the litter," he told her sitting up and once again capturing her hand. "Maybe some of these women might look more beautiful on the outside, but I never judge a book by it's cover. I know that beauty is more than just a pretty face and whatever a high priced plastic surgeon can do," he chuckled.

Stroking her hand he pulls her in a little closer and lowers his voice causing her to lean forward if she wants to hear what he has to say. "Compared to most women in here you shine out with an inner beauty that blows them all away. If others can not see that then they are fools."

Smiling widely he takes another sip of his drink this time without letting go of her hand. "Now if it is adventure you want," he begins this time in a louder voice, "Perhaps I will be able to indulge you. I have been known to take a risk or two," he smiles widely. "So what is it you seek? Fast cars, Women, Rock and roll, drugs, a near death experience," moving very close he whispers to her,"Just what is it you want?"
 
Glanced around as he spoke of the other women in the club and felt that spark once more as he reclaimed her hand. It all brought that flushing heat back into her cheeks, made worse by his breath whispering against her ear. She couldn't be too sure if she actually whimpered or not when his breath left and he sat back again. Luckily the club was loud enough that if she did give a whimper, hopefully he didn't catch it.

"Thank you. Not certain I have heard a compliment quite like that before. Leaves me no room to argue with."

Kristal smiled and watched her very own fingers play along with his, yet, it felt almost too good to be real. She wanted to pinch herself or smack her face, anything to wake up. In that same thought, if it is, she was afraid to wake up as it would all just vanish to never return. His question about the adventure left her wondering how far he would actually go to give her a change of pace and while she took another drink, she thought of how to answer him.


On impulse, her head turned slightly as his breath teased her ear once more and her eyes closed to savor the sensation and having his scent so close. This wasn't like her at all to allow anyone so close and always did her best to ignore the stirrings this kind of closeness gave. For once, Krstyal didn't want to ignore them, she found someone that caught her interest and she's doing what she can to go with it. Of course, doing it in way that didn't make her seem like an easy catch is proving to be difficult. That's when she decided to test him a little.

"I can see you giving me some of those things, however, I do not trust women enough to be with one. Drugs I have never touched and don't need to start now.... For now, I can live without the near death stuff until I know you better."

She grinned and turned to face him with a bit of a challenge burning in her eyes.

"I can not see you giving me a fast car, and if you were to, it would have to be to an old classic hot rod. None of the crap that is on the street now. But, sadly, none of those are really an adventure for me. A real adventure would be taking that classic hot rod and leaving town for a while. I'm kind of a workaholic and don't get out much. I was born and raised here without ever leaving the city limits."

However, she knew that he wouldn't provide any of that. A man like him wouldn't just give away things like that, let alone take some stranger on a trip. She sat back in the seat and watched their hands for another moment, unable to believe that he still held hers for this long.

"It may sound boring to you, but I wouldn't mind going to the beach. I haven't been out there in ages and I hear that it is a full moon tonight, suppose to be beautiful this time of night. I was planning on going anyway when I leave here, you are welcome to join me if you wish."

It wasn't adventurous at all and she knew it, then again, she didn't know Lucifer and figured he's all talk and full of sweet promises without the actions. Krystal didn't like getting her hopes up too much, as far as she is concerned, he is just wanting one thing and when he gets it, he'll move on.
 
Last edited:
Again Lucifer looked at her with quizzically. He had put a little more effort into his voice that time and yet she was still resisting him. Then his eyes lit up. Oh here was a challenge for him. It had been so long since he had met a challenge. In fact his last big challenge had been just over two thousand years ago.

That one had been kind of rigged though and he didn't really count it, although truth to tell he had got mighty close. Actually he had kind of liked the kid. He was much like himself and he sure got a bum wrap. He often wondered what he was up to these days.

Still since then he had only met a few people who had been able to resist him. Let's see that woman from France...What was her name...Jane, Janice, no Joan, that was it Joan she had been the last one. He had finally gotten her and then Dad had turned his back.

Now there was this girl...Krystal. Another one that seemed resistant to his normal charms. Well he would just have to try harder with her.

"Very well the beach it is. I do like the night sky, it reminds me so much of what I have been missing. Shall we," he said standing up and offering her his hand.

He escorted her from the club holding her close and as they left he motioned for the Valet to bring his car around. As it pulled up in front of them he smiled at her. "So what do you think of my Baby my dear," he asked as he helped her into the passenger seat.

Hoping into the drivers seat he pulled out into traffic smoking his tyres without even looking, a space seeming to miraculously open for him. He pointed the bonnet towards the coast and set off.

"Any particular beach my dear or are we just talking sand and sea generically," he smiled with humor in his eyes.
 
This man really did intrigue her, almost to the point of actually wanting to go further with him. However, there's one thing she kept noticing from the short time they've been talking, the way looks at her at times. After she answered his question, she noticed the same confused look he provided moments ago. It seemed as though he was expecting a different outcome than before with almost the same question.

Shaking her head and got up to follow him, she knew that this could end badly, driving off with someone she barely met. From a bar of all places and with his mention of drugs seconds before, her heart was passed racing, it was about to burst from her chest. Overall, she handled her composure quite well as he took the lead outside. Her eyes lit up when seeing the car, trailing her fingers over the body of it before getting in.

"I love it! And I half expected you to have the number one model of this year."

She laughed as he took off down the street, closing her eyes to feel the air against her face as she heard his question. Truth be told, she really didn't know the names of beaches around here, the last time she went to any beach was as a child. One of many memories she didn't care to keep and it one of the reasons she hasn't been to one in a long time.

Krystal turned to look at him with some excitement and a hint of fear catching her eyes, reminding herself that this is an adventure after all. Worse comes to worse, he takes her home and locks her in a room to never be seen again. Something she would rather avoid and would fight if she had to.

"This is my adventure right? I will let you decide. Where do you like to go?"
 
Lucifer thought about it. There were actually a few places he liked to go but he thought that there might be one beach that she might appreciate. He smiled and gunned the engine as he headed towards it.

"Oh I think I know just the spot. A little secluded and at this time of night, well morning now," he chuckled looking at his watch,"It is tricky to get to, but I think you will like it."

He looked over at her, driving easily even as he did, and saw the smile on her face, but the hint of fear in her eyes. Oh so she might talk a good game but she was still a little frightened. Well at least she was no silly girl then and had her wits about her. Of course this just intrigued him more.

Ashe turned back he decided on something. For now he wouldn't try to coerce her. He would play it strictly straight with her. He would see what happened if he did. Smiling he almost laughed out loud. Oh was this how mortals felt, not knowing how exactly things would turn out. It actually felt quite exhilarating.

"It will take about ten minutes to get to El Matador my dear," he said smiling over at her, "And while it is indeed pleasant to just look upon your delicious form," he chuckled, "Perhaps we should use the time more productively. How about we each take turns asking a question about the other, oh and no one word answers, that would be cheating. Try to think up juicy questions, let's really get to know one another shall we, so leave out the boring ones like where are you from and what do you do. Let's have some fun with this what do you say? I will even let you go first," he told her smiling again.
 
A couple red flags popped up as he said a few key words about where they were going. It being tricky to get to and secluded were the bigger flags that warned her. Although, she kept silent about it and decided to put a little bit of trust into the situation in hopes that this will have a good ending. Each time she felt him staring at her, the blush grew brighter with embarrassment.

"I am afraid I won't have many..... juicy... answers to give. But sure, why not."

Krystal thought about for a moment, she was really curious as to what he did for a living at least, however, that was one of the rules to his game. Then she considered her red flag moment and grinned, just to test the waters a little more. A man like him must have plenty of juicy stories, but for now she kept it simple.

"How many women have you brought out here? To this.. secluded and hidden away beach spot of yours.."

She sat back in the seat, closing her eyes to enjoy the wind in her air and the freedom that she felt while waiting for his answer.
 
Well this was embarrassing, he thought. He was the one who had stipulated no one word answers but the truth of the matter was he had taken no one else out to the beach. Hmm how was he going to play this?

"To this particular spot," he said giving her a cheeky grin then tapping his chin as if in thought. "Actually none," he answered her. "Most are quite happy to just accompany me to the nearest bedroom."

Smiling he began to think. What did he want to know about her? There had to be some reason she was immune to his charms, but he coud already tell she was not very religious so that couldn't be it, and besides he really didn't want to talk family at the moment.

Well then forget about that side of things all together then. They were out here to have a bit of fun and be adventurous were they not? Then perhaps he should concentrate on that.

"Very well then my little Gem," he began, "Just why would you be turning down a young stud to get in a car and go on a drive with a man," he couldn't stop a slight grin from crossing his face, "Like me?"
 
His answer was returned with a sideways glance of a 'yea right' look. Though, she had nothing to really go on if he was telling the truth or just baiting her. The rest of his answer however, she can fully see that one and wondered for a split moment how many women he's had. But his question came next and she thought about that instead, then laughed a little louder than expected.

"Truth... I've been asking myself that same question since we left."

She laughed again while thinking of an actual answer, since that wasn't an answer at all.

"I turn down most men based on their maturity. Some are able to get my attention, even as far as a date. Most of the time, they end up not worth it."

There was more she would have said on the matter, though none of it was all that relevant to his question. The real struggle was the very last part of his question, why did she go with him?

"As for going off with you... Lets just say you're one of the few that has my attention."

It took her a moment to come up with another question, there were a few that she wanted to ask, yet some she wasn't sure if she really wanted to know at this time. Of course, finding the right way to word the question became another challenge.

"I guess I it my turn now... Have you had a relationship before? Or do you like things a bit more.... easier and less complicated?"

She blushed and looked away, unsure of why she asked that particular question, but it was too late to take it back now.
 
Hmm now that was an interesting question. Had he actually had a relationship with anyone? Certainly there were a few demons he kept close to him, Mazikeen being one of them, but was she actually someone he would consider a Girlfriend?

He chuckled a little as he thought about Mazi's reaction to that one. She was a warrior first and foremost and had traveled with him to, 'Provide protection for his sorry ass' as she had put it. She was totally devoted to him and would follow his commands to the letter including giving her life.

Yet...He felt only slightly more for her than he did for any random conquest he took to his bed. She was just Maize. Still...

"I would say I have had one relationship before, but usually prefer it to be free and easy. However you Krystal intrigue me. I think you might just force me to break my very long habits."

He turned onto the coast and headed towards the beach. It wouldn't be long now so his next question should be fun and maybe a little shocking.

"Very well then. Sexually, do you like your men to be the take charge sort, or do you like to be the more dominant one?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye.
 
She wasn't too surprised by his answer really, she figured he would be living a life like that. Something she will have to guard against if this continues, which strangely enough, she had a feeling that it will. The next question did shock her some and she honestly didn't know how to answer it. The answer in her thoughts made her blush with embarrassment and some shame, especially since she hasn't ever told anyone. But it did deserve some kind of answer, even if it didn't make sense to her.

"In the everyday world I am very dominate, I live alone and a single child. I became independent at a young age and it just kind of stuck.... However, sexually..."

There was a pause and she couldn't look at him as she bit her lower lip, more heat rising to her cheeks.

"Honestly I haven't done much in that area... There hasn't been a guy I trusted enough to take to bed. But, I do fantasize about the right one taking charge. Someone that will take the everyday stress of my shoulders when I come home.. That person is the only thing I think about the moment I step in the door. If that makes any sense..."

Her words were a little flustered as it didn't make sense when she said it out loud and what she wanted to say came out all wrong.

"I just sometimes get tired of always being so independent and don't really want to think about the outside world all the time. I want someone....."

Shaking her head and laughed lightly to herself, thinking she must sound totally ridiculous and that no one would want that kind of relationship. However, his question allowed her to use the same question against him, with a slight difference.

"Two questions.. First, how do I intrigue you enough that you would break old habits? And second, If I were to allow you to take charge.... What would do with me? Or have me do?"
 
So not only had he found someone very intriguing, but technically he had also found an innocent as well. His night was just getting more and more interesting. He had not expected anything like this when he had first spotted her. perhaps he innocence had something to do with her resistance to him.

"You intrigue me in a lot of ways. You are clearly a woman who knows what she wants and is willing to wait until she gets it. That is rare to find and even rarer in one so young. You are also very beautiful of course and that always intrigues a man, so i will not deny that, but if I was to be honest and I always am, then the main reason is that you are able to resist my charms. you do not know how rare that is."

He glanced at her and chuckled. "Oh I know what you are thinking, How conceited is this guy, but it is true. You saw what I did to that man who was bugging you? Now imagine me doing that to a woman. How many women have a truly dark sexual secret."

He smiled again and then contemplated her second question. 'As for what I would do to you why I think I would treat you exactly how you wished to be treated. From the moment you put yourself in my care each night your every action will be controlled by me. You will have no say in what you do, wear, eat or indeed act. I will control you utterly."

He turned to her and stared at her looking deep into her eyes and smiled. "Now how does that sound to you?"
 
Of course, she thought he was conceited in the things he said, talking about his charm like it was some magic power. Then, he did have a point on how well it worked on that man earlier, one of the things that piqued her interests in him. The look in his eyes as he finished speaking sent every nerve she had racing with wild imagination. Only in her wildest dreams as she considered anything like that. Now she sits here, shamefully talking about her darkest desires as if they were nothing.

This response gave him a rather cute reaction as she tried to sink down into her seat, in some attempt to hide the complete embarrassment that crashed through her. The first time since they met that she showed any sign of vulnerability.

"It.... It sounds wonderful.... And scary. I am not sure if it is something I can do though. Sure, it is a nice fantasy, but actually put myself in that kind of position... I... It takes a lot to gain my trust like that."

For once she faltered with her words, trying hard and yet failing to keep some composure over herself. He made it all sound wonderful and she attempted to convince herself they were just sweet words to bait her. Once he's had his fun, he'll go on with his life, however he didn't seem like the type that would do that.

"How can I trust you with something like that? For all know you will abuse that kind of control, let others use me, perhaps hurt me... any number of things."

Her question made it sound as though she was seriously considering it, almost like it was an actual offer rather than just a question. A question that she didn't put too much thought into how it would be worded, it just came out before she knew it.
 
Before he could answer they arrived at El Matador beach. Parking the car he led her to the Steep stairs that led down to the actual beach.

"I love this place because it is so rugged that most people don't bother coming out here. They are missing out though as it has some wonderful scenery," he smiled. "Sort of reminds me of home, especially when the sun paints it all red and yellow," he grinned.

He held her hand as they walked along the beach past rocky outcroppings until they came to his favorite spot. It was the part of the beach that overlooked the rocky outcroppings making their way out to sea.

Sitting down he waited for her to join him and then sat in silence for a little while before turning to her.

"What if I was to tell you that I was the real Lucifer Morningstar, would you believe me? Would that actually reassure you about the situation or send you running?"

Sighing he looked out to sea. "I have had Millennia to practice my craft. I know exactly how to read a person and know what they want, what they are feeling, what their wants are and what their fears are. Admittedly I normally use it to punish them but that is my job thanks to good old dad," he said bitterly, "But it can be used in different ways," he told her grinning at her.

"Now if I have never abused my control, let others ursurp my authority or done anything to all those souls in all this time, what makes you think I am going to let anything happen to you?"
 
For a time it started to feel like he was avoiding her question, but she followed him none the less and listened to all he had to say. Agreeing that this is a very beautiful spot and she was glad he took her here. Falling silent as he explained more of who he actually is and at first she didn't believe him. He could also feel the slight flinch in her hand like she wanted to pull away, though she didn't.

"To start with, I have no where to go running to. You could easily catch me before I ever made it to the road. Secondly...."

She sighed and focused on the sea, taking in all its beauty as if it would be the last time she sees such a scene. All the while contemplating what he just told her. Then smirked a little to herself while leaning back on the rock, propping her feet up.

"Secondly, I would want you to prove it. So far, I haven't seen much that is all that impressive other than you getting rid of that dirtbag. Lastly, isn't it the devils job to put souls into an endless, all eternal torment? A trickster and all that jazz? If I was to go through with what I desire with you, what kind of promise can you make that I can trust?

She laughed a little more as she thought of something, shaking her head as it would probably sound silly to him.

"Honestly, I can probably trust the devil more than I can trust most humans. At least life would be interesting... But none the less, if you are indeed the devil, what's stopping you from taking what you want with me? Why humor me with the trip to the beach?"
 
Lucifer sighed. There was that name again, The Prince of Lies. Really, how people believed that of him was ludicrous.

"Let me start by addressing that silly notion that I trick people. Really where did that come from? I have been given a job to do and I do it, end of story. If people choose to ask me for a favor who am I to deny them. I don't ask them for their souls or demand payment from them, no I help them out and that's it."

He smiled at her and shrugged. "Of course what happens to them after they die is an entirely different matter, but if they read their bible they will know what they are in for. I never lie to people. If I say I will do something then it will be done."

"As for putting their souls into endless torment well that's not me is it? that is like saying the warden of a jail is responsible for the criminals committing the crimes. That is all I am really, just a warden in a prison. Good old dad set the rules and if people don't follow them they get sent to me."

He looked at her with tired eyes. "Do you know how busy we are? Population growth through the roof, Aethiest's everywhere and people living in sin left right and center. It is a nightmare down there.I just needed a break."

"No about proving to you that I am who I say I am. Well that could be difficult. I could charm some ladies into spending some time with us of course," he grinned, "However I have a feeling that would not impress you. I could show you my true form but then I am afraid you would run screaming and it might damage your mind. Hmm a dilemma. Let me think on this a little. As for not taking what I want, well where's the fun in that? I want you to come to me of your own free will, after all I do not take I give my dear," he smiled.
 
Krystal was taken back when realizing she hit a nerve, uncertain of what to say to make up for it. After all, it isn't everyday one meets the Lucifer himself, or even the Gods for that matter. The most she could do in that moment was let him say his peace and oddly enough, she seemed to understand the things he said.

"I apologize if I upset you. As I said before, I'm not very religious, reading bibles isn't really my thing. However, I do understand what you mean. It is similar to childrens stories with genies, alway be careful what you wish for. Every wish has a price, no matter how small it is. I'm sure the same could be said with you."

She honestly didn't know if she believed him or not, for all she knew he could be talking about some high end family business that his father is trying to push on him. The employees are the fools that are demanding of this and that, eating him alive and he just thinks of it as hell.

Instead of dwelling on what he is or isn't, something he can't prove at this moment did make her curious, although it is clearly a touchy subject for him. Krystal looked out to the sea and grinned, her eyes lighting up as she sat up and proceeded to take her boots off, rolling up the tight jeans.

"I may be picky about many things in my life, however, you will find that I don't scare, nor run from things that easily... In fact, most of the time, if I want it bad enough..."

She slid off the rock, placing her boots off to the side so they wouldn't get wet then backed up a couple of feet facing him.

"I run towards it instead..."

Here her tongue stuck out as she turned around and ran towards the water, curious to see if he'll chase after her.
 
Lucifer smiled. He was liking this girl more and more. There was just an allure about her, a combination of innocence and darkness that called out to him in a way that he had never felt before.

As she ran towards the water he shrugged his shoulders and laughed. Standing up, he took his shoes and socks off and then walked after her. He didn't run, he knew he didn't have to, but he stalked her like a predator.

He cornered her at the waters edge and smiled. "Well now it seems you have a choice. Deeper in, or come back to me?"

He was actually pretty sure which she would choose given her way of behavior all night. Maybe this was the opportunity he was looking for to prove who he was to her.
 
She didn't run too hard or fast considering it's been a long time since she's felt the beach at her feet, it wasn't easy to just up and run. When she stopped at the waters edge, glancing over her shoulder to see him following after her, she grinned to herself. For a moment as he approached and gave her the choice, the temptation to run back to him was there. Instead, she didn't find that to be fun and it would be too easy, he clearly likes challenges.

Krystal turned around to face him, taking a couple steps back into the water, feeling the cool waves crashing up to her knees.

"What's the fun in that? I said once before, I'm not that easy... however, I'm willing to work something out..."

Her grin widened and a more challenging twinkle flickered her eyes as she took one more step back.

"I made a wish tonight did I not? To come here in an old classic hot rod? You fulfilled that wish... and it is my belief that wishes come with a price. "

She knew he could easily take advantage of that offer, but she had no where else to go right now since he was her ride out of here, she might as well make the best of it. Reminding herself again that this is the adventure she asked for, going into this knowing what might happen in the end. Whether she's ready or not, she planned on seeing it through, giving him some of her trust to see where he takes it.

"If you can catch me, you can name your price.. I will pay without question."

Although, she didn't say she would make her payment easy as she moved towards some rocks in hopes to put them between the two of them. The water and sand didn't make it easy for her and she did go a little deeper to keep the distance to her advantage.
 
Back
Top