What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO!!!

Leave it to Kimmee! I always make the joke when in public and a friend or family member says something off colour about "Well there goes our family rating!" So here's Kimmee on a porn site and I have to say, "Well, there goes our x-rating!"

d'oh! leave it to me. :rolleyes: I should mention that they know the words to some pop songs that make my eyebrows raise then, huh? maybe get back into a PG-13 mode here. they really love to sing the swear words in a song when the radio edits them out. and you know me, I can't help but laugh, which only encourages it.
 
Close to Me

The Cure

Hey at least you aren't singing along with them on that part! eh... the laughing only makes you the "cool Aunt"
 
Close to Me

The Cure

Hey at least you aren't singing along with them on that part! eh... the laughing only makes you the "cool Aunt"

not only am I the cool aunt... I am also the favorite aunt... and (drum roll, please) I was crowned "The Queen of Everything" on Sunday morning. of course, my two loyal subjects had to be lectured into accepting it... but they now understand that the "Queen of Everything" rules as a dictator in the Kingdom of "Because I Said So!":D
 
Don't Let It Show

The Alan Parsons Project

Good night all and thanks for such a fun evening! Always a pleasure to be here with such wonderful people! See you tomorrow!
 
Good night all and thanks for such a fun evening! Always a pleasure to be here with such wonderful people! See you tomorrow!

good night, and no fair singing "You're not the boss of me now!" to me in retaliation. ;)
 
Right, right now the sound of MEN DIGGING UP THE ROAD outside my office! And they've been doing it for ten days now. God help me!
 
Shot in the Dark

Ozzy Osborne

Always think of Elke Somers (okay and Peter Sellers too)when I hear this, but I suppose that is seriously dating myself!! :D
 
Rocket

Def Leppard

Hiya everybody!! Tuesday's almost over - ya know what that means - Hump day Whoo Hoo!!!
 
Barracuda

Heart

Hey HP! Glad the knee is better - with the winter coming I'm stock piling pain killers!
 
The Shattered Fortress

Dream Theater

Good evening Druid! That it is! I hope your day was pleasant and your night even moreso!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top