Incest editor

soul71

Virgin
Looking for an editor to edit a 7, 777 wc story. You can e-mail me through my profile.

Looking for an editor to edit a 7, 777 wc story. You can e-mail me through my profile.
HI - Rugrat60 here - have been off line for a while - disability and health issues - about a month ago I posted a story then reposted (EDIT) to put it in as a series and also posted a new story. They are sitting in-posted. I have returned to writing but these 2 stories are still pending. Who do I seek out about this - with my original stories I just posted and someone on the site took care of it. Has the process changed - if so what am I to do? I've looked for 'directions' but - I've had no luck in finding any instructions. Do I need to seek out an editor - none of the online instructions go beyond the posting. Thanks for your time.

HI - Rugrat60 here - have been off line for a while - disability and health issues - about a month ago I posted a story then reposted (EDIT) to put it in as a series and also posted a new story. They are sitting in-posted. I have returned to writing but these 2 stories are still pending. Who do I seek out about this - with my original stories I just posted and someone on the site took care of it. Has the process changed - if so what am I to do? I've looked for 'directions' but - I've had no luck in finding any instructions. Do I need to seek out an editor - none of the online instructions go beyond the posting. Thanks for your time.
I'd be sure that your PM's are turned on and send a message to Laurel, who owns the website.

It mean there is 7 thousand seven hundred seventy seven words in the story.

Back