Britwitch's Cottage

I don't need asking twice, my lips almost instantaneously finding yours

the kiss is soft...sweet...gentle...warm...

my hands rest lightly upon your hips as our bodies continue to inch closer

your lips feel so deliciously smooth against mine

sounds of joy as your lips touch mine perfectly...silk on silk, caressing...but we are still so very far apart, which I remedy by bringing our bodies together, arms wrapped lightly...shy tonguetip barely slipping free, just to touch and taste lips...feeling very small and pretty

my hands moving from your hips to slip around to your back, stroking the base of your spine as our bodies finally meet

my tongue meeting yours in a graceful dance between our sighing mouths

my back arching ever so slightly to press my chest against yours

feeling your breasts against mine, separated by only thin layers of materials...my tongue stutters in our dance, but returns to languidly explore with yours...hips shit forward on their own...as the are wont to do

without stopping the kiss I move back, guiding us down to sit upon the modest bed

my hands rising to gently tug at the bottom of your top, wanting to feel more of your skin...
...all of your skin...

in a single, fluid motion I lift and discard my top...letting my soft, warm breasts slip free...I take one of your hands, and place it just under my breast, letting you cup and hold it, feel its gentle weight...my eyes watching you

the candlelight hides a little of the excited flush that colours my cheek but it highlights the sparkle in my eyes

the weight of your breast against my palm feels so soft and warm, my thumb rises to brush over your nipple, watching the puckered flesh react

my other hand rises to undo the ribbon which holds my dress together, once unfastened the material easily slips off my shoulders to pool around my waist, leaving me as bare from the waist up as you

tearing my eyes from your beautiful form, I look into your eyes

You are so much more beautiful than you know...

gasping as you touch the hardening tip...and again as you reveal yourself to me...your breasts beautiful and magnificent...calling softly to me...my hands reach out, covering them lightly, just roaming and caressing...my eyes still locked to yours, I learn your form by touch

I am only as beautiful as the girl I am with makes me

my thumb continuing to move back and forth across your nipple

my breathing growing heavier as your hands, your fingers, trail over my skin...

the other hand rising to stroke your cheek, down your neck to mimick the actions of the other...palms gently massaging the warm, firm flesh nestling against them

leaning forward, my lips seeking yours once more

my lips finding yours again, the kiss easily turning deeper almost at ours...slightly less graceful now as my body responds to your touches with warmth and desire...a whimper from my mouth to yours and my hands begin to gently squeeze your breasts, not roughly, just learning, exploring...delicate fingertips dance over the edge of your hardened nipples, teasing, coaxing

soft moans of appreciation filter through our kisses as your fingers expertly tease my hardened nubs

leaning to move us once more to lay upon the sheets

bodies opposite one another, mouths connected, hands exploring, inching closer with each passing moment

loving every delectable moment

our toes touching, playing themselves...
I pinch your nipples, just to feel your body react, feel it delight
But it is simply not enough
our kiss breaks
with a single movement I brush your hands away from my breasts as mine arms guide you closer
until
your breasts
and mine
touch
and
press
a deep release from my lungs, my head back

Oh...god...my Witch...your body...

I cry out softly at your playful pinches, my hips rolling lewdly in response with each teasing action

I reach back to pull a sheet over our rapidly entwining bodies, the ensuing draft extinguishing the candle, blanketing the loft with darkness...and privacy...

It's another gorgeous autumn afternoon in the woods today...soft sunlight filtering down through the trees...

I'm feeling productive, I've swept out the dust and cobwebs that seem to accumulate all of a sudden and now to relax and see if company comes calling...sitting in the rocking chair and looking out of the window

smoothing down my dress, freshly washed and smelling of wild flowers, in case a certain someone stops by
the neckline modest but showing just enough of my cleavage to be tempting

Wandering in, heels clicking softly until reaching the carpet...doing a little twirl for the pretty pretty Witch, hoping for her approval

This felt...appropriate

happy sigh
you look beautiful...I know, I'm just sort of a show off sometimes.
But I do it to please
grins

You do far more than just please...and you know it...

winks before adding quietly, rising to stand before you

...I'm glad you stopped by...

You do far more than just please...and you know it...

winks before adding quietly, rising to stand before you

...I'm glad you stopped by...

my hands finding yours, fingers twining together

You invite, I come, its as simple as that
And I have me people digging a tunnel from The Vortex to here even now.
giggling

Tell me a secret, my Witch?

giggles at the mention of the tunnel

Well, do let me know if I can lend a hand with the construction...

squeezing your hands before whispering

A secret? ...What kind of secret?

giggles at the mention of the tunnel

Well, do let me know if I can lend a hand with the construction...

squeezing your hands before whispering

A secret? ...What kind of secret?

laughing with you
Then you'll really be in trouble

whispering in your ear, lips brushing
anything at all. I want a little bit of you

blushes before whispering back
...I've been thinking about you more than I probably should...

breath dancing along your ear, warm and moist
And what have you been thinking about, my Witch? I know you want to tell me.

...about your hands...your mouth...against my skin...

eyes drifting shut as your breath trickles over my skin

you mean, like this?
lips finding your shoulder...kissing slowly...drifting across warm skin
What else, my Witch?

Back