Immortal Love

He returned the kiss, the first she presented by herself, his hands gently roamed over her body, touching gently, yet firmly. Not overwhelming her, but more showing her the tenderness there was, the sensations a single touch could provide.

As the kiss broke he moved his kisses to her neck, nibbling softly on her earlobe, his teeth slowly teasing along the soft skin of her shoulders and her collar bones. His hands kept exploring the soft curves of her body, the velvet of her skin under the hardened hands, both by instruments and weapons, he now deftly explored her body, a body many men have lusted after, but none have ever loved.
 
The tenderness his soft caresses and exploring hands she pressed into the kiss till the need for air broke the kiss. She felt his lips then moving just as his hands did in their own soft caress. She whimpered softly at all the affections and intimate love and desire.

Deacon...

Her voice barely a whisper as she gasped feeling the kisses at her collarbone and his hands seeming to know so well what to do in his gentle touch.
 
His mouth started to travel down her body once more, lingering long, slow moments at her soft breasts, then followed the curve of her body lower, slowly he opened her legs. His lips finding her soft inner thighs, slowly kissing and licking his way up her legs, teasingly making his way up to her nether lips
 
Instinct said to push him away as she whimpered and bit her lip. She closed her eyes and bit her lips trying to relax and trust him and try to enjoy the fact that his affections and actions are out of love not demanded pressed desires she was expected to accept.

Deacon

Her voice whimpered out once more.
 
He slowly explored her soft skin, after a long time he reached the juncture of her legs, with slow, practised ease he ran his tongue over her lips, making sure that he covered every bit with his tongue. Slowly his tongue dipped between her lips, teasingly dipping into her entrance to slip further and flick over her clit. His hands sliding up her legs, over her flat stomach up to her breasts, slowly stroking and squeezing them as his tongue kept on it's teasing.
 
Her head was swimming trying to fathom the affections and care. Her body responding without care for what the mind was doing as she gasped her hands seeking to find him to touch him to feel even more connection to him in this moment as she gasped her head tilted back gasping and whimpering.
 
He kept his tender attentions with his tongue and lips, using his hands to explore her body, this was not the motions of a man used to getting his way, more the way of a partner, wanting to pleasure his partner as much as he drew pleasure from the experience himself
 
She could barely conceive this tenderness but her body ignored her minds fear as her hips arched her legs moved to drape around him. Her breathing was pleasured gasps and whimpers as she sank deeper into this overwhelming pleasure

Deacon...

She whimpered.
 
He kept on pleasuring her, feeling how she accepted this, her whisper of his name only allowed him to understand her pleasure, she did not want him to stop and stop he didn't. His hands kept their exploration and teasing of her body, he made no secret of it, her pleasure came first, he wanted her to reach her peak, to understand what it could be before he went any further.
 
Her body began to tremble she was confused but the pleasure and intensity was overwhelming as it invaded every fiber of her being and she whimpered holding him tight to her.
 
Oh he could feel from her body and the moans from her mouth was enough to let him know that she was enjoying it a lot. He kept to his ministrations, feeling how her flowing juices coating not just his mouth but also his chin, he could taste how her essence made it's way down his throat and he greedily lapped at her, wanting more.
 
Her mind was reeling with all the tender soft pleasures her body arching and growing closer still to something she could barely fathom being willing from her body yet it was this time. She whimpered and gasped as her hands tried grabbing at him seeking to hold onto him as if fearing this pleasure was a dream.
 
By her reactions it was clear that he was on the right track and he did not stop until the ultimate end of her pleasure. He could feel her body shiver under his hands, her voice half-muffled by the press of her soft thighs against his head. Luckily she didn't squeeze too hard and he was able to enjoy the sudden gush of her fluids, drinking it down like cool water on a warm day.
 
She was shaking almost wanting to cry she could not understand such willing pleasure from her own being. Laying there she tried to catch her breath a little as it slowly passed and her shaking was now more from a soft cold feeling around her as she moved her hand to grope for a blanket.

D...Deacon
 
The moment had passed and her voice spoke his name once more, he moved upwards, seeing her hand groping for a blanket and reached to draw one over them both. Laying next to her,propped on one elbow, he gently stroked her cheek,

"Something wrong? You're shaking like a wind blown tree."
 
remembering after such energy just how cold it is here I guess just a little chilly. Though what just happened between us was not anything like i have dealt with before so a little scary too I guess.

She snuggled in close to him with a smile trying to reassure him her hands tracing absently over him seeming to move on their own as she really had no clue what to do in this moment. Finding their way lower and lower she finally realized and whimpered looking at him biting at her lower lip not sure what to do.
 
He smiled at her, feeling her hands as they explored his body, felt the soft skin of her hands as it wrapped around the hardness of his shaft. An involuntary shudder passed through him, as much as in pleasure as in containment. His voice sounded a bit choked to his own ears, his hand's touch soft on her cheek,

"Only when you're ready banti, you must understand that there is more than what you have experienced so far."

And he leaned in to her, his lips capturing her's in a soft kiss.
 
She just nodded and snuggled closer for a moment to calm her own fear and mind before looking into his eyes once more.

I want to learn more...
 
"It is something I can not teach you, what I can do, is to tell you to try it out. Do what you feel is right." He rested his hand under her chin, "My lesson to you would be to explore your boundaries. You are not a piece of meat to be used, you are a woman and you have power, you will have to find the way for yourself to use that power."

He smiled wickedly at her, "Like one of those dances you do to the slow rhythm of the drum and sitar, how you make men's blood boil. Use that, see if it works for you."
 
Recreate the moves of the dance while we...

She watched him for a moment then smiled almost deviously.

Would you like that?
 
He chuckled,

"If you do that with any man, you will make him your slave and yes I will like it. In fact I will like it a lot. You have to understand that you have power, a power that you can use, but first you must learn to harness that power and that is what I wish to do. I have showed you how tender it can be, the rest you must find for yourself."
 
She smiled

More...

Nipping at him a little her eyes were confused but it was as if she were going on some sort of unconscious instinct.
 
He nodded,

"Yes, there is more."

His hand cupped her soft breast, his thumb slowly teasing the hard nub,

"But it is up to you, how far you want to go is up to you now."
 
Isn't that what I am telling you I want to learn and do more... Now Deacon...

She was acting on instinct as she pressed firmly against his lips and body. Testing she let her body as it pressed against him to undulate as she would in her dance.
 
"Hmmm yes, that is a great start." He ran his hands over her naked body as she moved against him. He cupped her buttocks and drew her against his throbbing erection, she felt so good against him, he knew that he wanted more, but she had to learn, to take the lead is much harder if you had always been led, he kissed her deeply as she moved against him
 
Back
Top