The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allll right... woot to a friday night. .... I cannot be the only lounge rat here.

I am around Nina , but alas i do not count hehe *sends you a Friday night hug and a drink of your choice * :rose:

Allll right... woot to a friday night. .... I cannot be the only lounge rat here.

*Shyly pops her hand up*
Yups, I'm here.

And for me, TGIS (Saturday)...the curse of living in Australia and having our days ahead of the rest of the world :D

This explains why you is gone Shy ,,nitey nite :rose:
No, my internet has just been bad today. It is too early for me to sleep.

LT: I am sick of this pain...really, dead sick of it.

*over dramatic exclamation*

BE GONE PAIN, BE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

*blushes then settles back again*

I am around Nina , but alas i do not count hehe *sends you a Friday night hug and a drink of your choice * :rose:
Well no you dint count as a rat, in anyway.. but you do count...
*Shyly pops her hand up*
Yups, I'm here.

And for me, TGIS (Saturday)...the curse of living in Australia and having our days ahead of the rest of the world :D
WELLL... happysaturday!!!
No, my internet has just been bad today. It is too early for me to sleep.

LT: I am sick of this pain...really, dead sick of it.

*over dramatic exclamation*

BE GONE PAIN, BE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

*blushes then settles back again*

I concur with your LT completely!!!

Oh Nina, you have pain too? God, I am so sorry to hear that. I truly hope that it you find some relief for it. :rose:
-grins-

Untill they can repair genetics I'm pretty stuck with it.

No worries, ya just find the little things that help... or the interesting things that distract :devil:

Hope you feel better sooner than later.

am i really worth it all?

hmm... I would say yes.

Nope dont know you, dont know what your talking about...

but the answer to that question is normaly yes, you are, pluck your chin up, breath and know... yes you are.

Whee, musical instrument obtained...wait, musical instrument? When did Zelda become musical?

If you have never had music move you, cause you to shout with joy,, sing out loud, cry for any and every reason imaginable, had it rock your hips and make you throb with need... what the hell is wrong with you?

If you have never had music move you, cause you to shout with joy,, sing out loud, cry for any and every reason imaginable, had it rock your hips and make you throb with need... what the hell is wrong with you?

I would guess a hearing problem. :D ;)

He knows exactly what I need without me even having to say it. Fixes me when I feel broken and probably doesn't even realize it. Sweet even though he wouldn't admit to it. Incredibly fucking sexy. Incredibly isn't even a strong enough word. nods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back