What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Langorous and satiated, because....well, you can guess.

Worried, because the plastic tarp and tarpaper the roofers have put on my house pending their finishing the job is blowing loose and I'm afraid that the exposed insulation is going to get wet and I'll ultimately end up with mold.
 
Fucking relieved...there are no other words for it. Barring any loss of computer stuff...and since I said that I think i'll save it to a disk as well real quick. I have finished one of my Uni papers. If it werent so cold I'd go dance in the rain naked I'm so excited to be finished. :nana: :rolleyes: :D
 
Happy to be home...but sad because I had to leave him :heart: .

The weekend was SO unbelievable...I just don't have the words...**sighs** why does time have to fly by so quickly when you are having so much fun? It's not fair I tell ya! :p
 
TheEarl said:
Mat: Do tell me that you actually said that to her. I'd've been far too English to speak my mind and I do look up to brave people like you and Scheh who can.

The Earl

Unfortunately,I didn't say it, I just thought it. I was ushered out by the wife, and just said we'd get one somewhere else.

Time for bed, back to work tomorrow.

Have a great night all.

:kiss: :kiss:
 
Well, we survived the day. :rolleyes: The kids are getting increasingly restless/crabby, but with only one more day till school's back, I think we'll make it. Tonight, I forced myself to put away my laundry and write my thank you notes, so that's two less things to dread for tomorrow. Tonight, it'll be reading and/or watching tv and enjoying the quiet.
:kiss: to everyone.
 
I'm excited. I'm having my coffee, and watching it get lighter outside . . . and as soon as the sun rises, I shall be on my way. I made a rash decision last night to hike my favorite mountain range. The weather is perfect for it, and I need sollitude (although a friend is going with me, she knows me well enough to give me space)

I can't wait to have quiet, and to feel the wind in my hair, sun on my back. I need this so much. I have drifted so far away from nature and it makes me sad.

I send :heart: to everyone. I'll be back on Sunday, if the weather works with us.
 
Nirvanadragones said:
I'm excited. I'm having my coffee, and watching it get lighter outside . . . and as soon as the sun rises, I shall be on my way. I made a rash decision last night to hike my favorite mountain range. The weather is perfect for it, and I need sollitude (although a friend is going with me, she knows me well enough to give me space)

I can't wait to have quiet, and to feel the wind in my hair, sun on my back. I need this so much. I have drifted so far away from nature and it makes me sad.

I send :heart: to everyone. I'll be back on Sunday, if the weather works with us.

Good luck on your hike :rose:
 
MagicaPractica said:
I don't want to go to bed because if I do, I'll wake up and have to go to work in the morning. :(

Afuckingmen to that..........but I did, and I have. Early. Before my alarm. My back is killing me so I had to get out of bed.


I do not want to go back to work....*sigh*........I've done 3 weeks, can't I just retire now? I got so used to not working over the last year, I'm kind of spoiled.
 
Why oh why oh why didn't I pack my bag and get my uniform out last night?! Now I'm late and in a rush, oh well, least they won't notice the difference at work!

Elsie :rose:

xxx
 
Im still floaty from NYE post midnight :)

But, im currently in pain- and that makes my mood somewhat :(. I am having 'left side of my neck issues' feels like im straining a muscle in my left shoulder which is putting tension on my neck :(.

Whilst i wish i didnt have this tense pain in my neck, its indicative of the fun i had on NYE, and a little reminder that dancing is GOOOOOD.
 
G'morning, friends. :rose:

I don't know WTF I'm doing up at 3am, but up I am. Feels like I'm up up, too -- not just a middle-of-the-night sleep intermission. I've actually been awake since 1:30 but just surrendered to the insomnia & got out of bed. I anticipate a nap later. For now, though, I'll put the energy to good use.

I folded the towels, put on some tea, and have a WIP open.

Happy New Year, y'all. :kiss:
 
I think life has a cruel twist of fate intended for me...went to bed so excited and hapy and wake up to a death in the family...couldnt we make it through one fucking day of the new year before something bad happened:(:(
 
Chantilyvamp said:
I think life has a cruel twist of fate intended for me...went to bed so excited and hapy and wake up to a death in the family...couldnt we make it through one fucking day of the new year before something bad happened:(:(

:rose:
 
Mood is good, but feeling horrific.

Home alone, which is good and bad at the same time.

I'm going to the doctor's, then I need to stock up on food, beer and rizlas in the supermarket.

I'm impressed by the Lloyds TSB call centre. I just spoke to the nicest woman, who started advising me what I could take for my symptoms. I'm probably sounding like a dying duck :(

My eyes have become slits and I'm the colour of chalk. My nephew cried when he saw me first thing this morning, and then hid behind the armchair. I don't blame him.

Ok, ramble over. I really need to get all my chores over and done with so that I can just veg out for the rest of the day.
 
dear god im tired.

moanin all. Scheh, feel better beautiful. :kiss:

i can not put into words the depths of my feelings about going back to work today.
so
i just wont.

hoping everyone is more excited about the week than i am.
:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top