Late night litters~

Bump....bump...

"sometimes just one bump in the night is just not enough...
 
What makes a late-night bump bump fun?

Caylee does!

I wonder if a person has to be a certain age, and within TV reception of LA in order to get that reference though. Apologies to all who don't.
 
Hey I figured it out. This is my first post on the forum. So hi. glad to know I'm not the only one up this late.
 
To quote Eddie Money, "We should be sleepin."


ok, am I the only one here old enough to know who The Money Man is?
 
To quote Eddie Money, "We should be sleepin."


ok, am I the only one here old enough to know who The Money Man is?

I am old enough to know who he is, but not old enough to have heard him on broadcast radio. Make you feel less old?
 
Well it's that tinme of day again- home from work & hangin out at The Literotica Tavern. Some day I swear I'm going to make it here for happy hour!







And the Money Man? I'm just old enough to have heard Two Tickets to Paradise on the AM radio on the school bus! Holy shit I feel old.
 
*chuckles* your not the only one man. i still remember Stairway when it first came out here in the states. damn im feeling old now.
 
Snowing, blowing, and temp dropping here. How is it in your end of the world?
 
Last edited:
damn good song stairway. guess I might as well record my insomnia here.
 
Back
Top