"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL..that's a hell of a lot more than I ever won! :p

Blimey, I do hope you stocked up on lube supplies? ;) :devil:
I do,got some edible stuff too besides the edible Paints & of course anything thats dripping or leaking :D:devil:~:kiss:

probably spots on the sheets too....:eek:

under the bed.....you must be doing much better!!!!!

:kiss:
Spots? OMG I didnt even check:eek:
still got some Panties & Toys mising ~any Body find em leave em there :kiss::kiss::kiss:Please

hahaaa, whos gonna believe that;):D
Hi big Guy:kiss: how are u doing? I am still at Work, so its an on & off thing;)

Oh I'll return them........... eventually when I;m done.......... DNA.......... database.......... something involving sampling anyways:rolleyes:

Good thanks, chaotic long day, but its all done now. Hope work's not too bad . On and off sounds okay though :D

Now dear you know I would help if possible. I have been down alot lately with a bad back.
sorry about your Back Lewis:(
but hey I didnt even mention about lifting anything;) u should be able to scratch something for me though;):D~:kiss:

Oh I'll return them........... eventually when I;m done.......... DNA.......... database.......... something involving sampling anyways:rolleyes:

Good thanks, chaotic long day, but its all done now. Hope work's not too bad . On and off sounds okay though :D
If the scent wont knock u out then maybe the taste will:D:devil:

Stopping by the new hang out to say hello and give the Sexy Ling some lovin :kiss: ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) , how are your new digs Ling, need any company :D M

Stopping by the new hang out to say hello and give the Sexy Ling some lovin :kiss: ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) , how are your new digs Ling, need any company :D M
Good Morning & thank u {{{M}}}}:kiss:
My new dig is just overwhelming Hun ~geez didnt even have a chance to finish building it & I got swamped with postings~yeah sure come on in like they say the more the merrier:D~:kiss:~:kiss:

Faucets or Taps? well not exactly~ but we do have Plumbers
which make Housecalls and check out those kind of things ;):D

Just what kind of leaks and drips do they check out, exactly? And are they all hot?? ;) :devil:

Lings Hangout also means "other things" that interest me;)
Like on Sunday I watched the Manitoba Ladies Curling Team bring Home the Trophy once again second Year in a Row yippy ~way to go Girls:D

Last edited:
HERE is where you have gotten yourself off to, Ling. Howzit hanging, homie :D

Want their Service # Hun?
one word of caution, some pretent to know everything ~but they dont & one has to hint what what they are suppose to do ;):D:devil:

OK, I know you have to double check that they service all the parts they're supposed to ;) :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back