New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone I'm Rina, I'm 20 years old. I've been interested in BDSM since I was about 16. I'm submissive and luckily I am in a relationship where I feel comfortable enough showing that.
 
Hi all, male, mid-30's. I'm really not sure what level I'm at with BDSM. I've never actually done it, but I'm here to read about others experiences. I doubt my wife would ever be into anything like this, but I'm happy to virtually live out those fantasies here.
 
First things first, greetings to everyone. Now thats out of the way.

I am a 36 year old female Dominant from Mid Michigan area. Have been in the lifestyle, even if not understandable until 20ish, since I was 14 and had this huge urge to tie this person before me up. There are many things I enjoy in the Lifestyle but to head the list I would say the bonds created between a Dominant and a submissive. To me no other bond or love is more sacred nor is any other bond more healthy for the soul and core. Secondly the mind. I love the mind and how the mind works in many situations. Away from the philisophical, emotional and spiritual end of it we come to the things that just pump my blood; bondage, impact play, etiquette/behavioral training/modification, . That doesnt mean I dont just adore many other aspects but no need to keep listing, I'll be here for hours if that was the case. I enjoy all of what BDSM stands for as well as some technical protocol from the Gorean path.



I am a proud person and can be arrogant but I never really got into the enjoyment of talking about myself. Of coarse its easy to say what I think. Id rather make an impact and let you all decide for yourself or hear it from others who know me.

So with that rambling, hola, Shlama alakh, Hai, Guten tag, Namasté....hello, smiles.
 
Salutations

45 year old slave located in GA. Major flaws, perfectionist and very inquisitive. Depends on the one who is judging and the task Ihave beenset as to whether I get in trouble for my flaws. I am usually happy and even tempered, most of the time. I have been of the lifestyle since 1998. There are many things I cherish about the relationship between Owner and owned. I have several favorite interests both in and out of the lifestyle but love new experiences and pushing my limits to expand and grow. Time is very precious to me, so time spent with the one I cherish and serve is treasured above anything else.

I look forward to meeting everyone and making new friends, hello, thank you for the opportunity to post.
 
Hi all! I'm new to forums, but I have posted one short scene and a poem in the last year. I'm pleased to have an outlet for some of my work. Thank you to those who took the time to read my work and voted and/or commented on it. I have been writing erotica since high school, and have always tended towards the rough sex/BDSM side. Romantic love stories do not usually turn me on, so I write about what turns me on.

A short bit about me: I'm married to a wonderful, yet vanilla, man. Fortunately for me we are polyamorous, so I get to explore my kinky side with others. I'm a bi-sexual submissive, but I make a bad slave. My Mistress calls me a bratty bottom, but my Master prefers me to be simply submissive to him. I can go either way. :)

I'm not a fan of anonymous sex, either real-life or cyber. I prefer to have a friendly relationship and a comfortable level of trust with someone before I move up to that. I am a fan of friendly flirting, though, and I'm not easily offended. I joined the forums to learn, laugh, maybe make new friends and to have a place to vent and ask questions if I need to.

That's about it.

TEDF
 
You are fortunate EvilDarkFaerie:

I am married to a vanilla woman there is unfortunately not the openness in our relationship that you enjoy in yours.

enjoy

I feel ya, islandguy. It's very, very frustrating at times. But love is love, and I love him, so that's that.
 
new to site

hi , i'm new to site and am not sure how to post in rooms well also although i've been in the lifestyle off and on my current husband just dosn't understand he say's he's dominate but i've been with a real dom and his wife and learned to be switch with them until she died he isn't a dom and although dominering isn't interested in learning i would like help to navigate the site and help me find my footing if it's alright as a female even though i'm bi i would feel more comfortable with a guiding hand thanks

missingmaster
 
Hello

HI, I'm Mikayla

a female submissive from the east coast.I'm fairly new to this lifestyle and to the forum. But I just wanted to say hi and get my feet wet here so to speak.
 
Welcome along Mikayla. :) I see you've already jumped in and started posting: always good to have people who aren't scared to contribute!
 
hello there, im 23 from the west coast. started about a month ago and still have much to see and do on lit. im pretty much friendly and just looking to learn some things from here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top