Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, the morning's fun is going to have to wait.

Someone is spreading false rumors. And I think I know who it is.

I leap out of bed. "Sorry Ladies," I regretfully say. "There's dirty work afoot."

Grabbing a rifle, I head out in a hurry. I've got to stop this crazy woman before she wakes up everyone and gets them in a panic.


Racing down the hallway in the direction that Ms. Texas ran, I catch up with her near the infirmary. She is laughing as she spreads her false alarm. Whether it's cabin fever from being in the bunker too long, a touch of madness brought on by how horrible the world has become, or a bit of fun she's having at my expense, I'm not sure.

And I catch her round the waist and pin her against a wall just inside the door. As usual, since we're inside, I am naked. But I'm still "excited" because of what was about to happen back in my room.

She looks down and says, "You wanna talk about that...?"

Laughing all the way down the halls, peeking behind me to see Chain running nude behind me.

Surprised by the pinning against the wall, my eyes meet yours. My lips gently kiss yours as I slip out of your grasp, smacks you on the ass and takes off again ....

"Sure we can talk about it"
 
Sure is hard to run with...while...well, when I'm hard. But dammit, Woman, stop yelling or I'm going to make sure you spend a few days in the room where I keep the spanking bench, the St. Andrew's cross, and the nipple clamps.
 
Sure is hard to run with...while...well, when I'm hard. But dammit, Woman, stop yelling or I'm going to make sure you spend a few days in the room where I keep the spanking bench, the St. Andrew's cross, and the nipple clamps.

Want a cupcake?

:D
 
I get up from the dirt pile where I fell asleep after I can't remember how many shots of tequila. Damn it, Chain...why'd you have to set them all up for me like that???? I smell coffee down the corridor and head in that direction.
I'm almost knocked down as MrsT runs past me clad only in bra tassels and a thong. I think it's safe to peek around the corner, but quickly flatten myself against the wall so Chain can run by in an attempt to halt MrsT's gleeful seduction of everyone...

Did someone say cupcake?
 
I get up from the dirt pile where I fell asleep after I can't remember how many shots of tequila. Damn it, Chain...why'd you have to set them all up for me like that???? I smell coffee down the corridor and head in that direction.
I'm almost knocked down as MrsT runs past me clad only in bra tassels and a thong. I think it's safe to peek around the corner, but quickly flatten myself against the wall so Chain can run by in an attempt to halt MrsT's gleeful seduction of everyone...

Did someone say cupcake?


If you help me catch her, I'll not only give you the cupcake, but I'll let you watch or help while she receives her punishment in the secret dungeon room. Your choice.
 
If you help me catch her, I'll not only give you the cupcake, but I'll let you watch or help while she receives her punishment in the secret dungeon room. Your choice.

Good Dom... *rolls over for cupcake and belly rub*

Which way did she go?? Lmao..
 
:p

Neener Neener Neener

*skips off*

You might as well come back. It's not like you could possibly know the bunker better than me. I know every hiding place, every nook and cranny, and I know every little spot where two (or three) people can sneak a quickie. But yours will be no quickie, Missy.

I have plans for you.
 
You might as well come back. It's not like you could possibly know the bunker better than me. I know every hiding place, every nook and cranny, and I know every little spot where two (or three) people can sneak a quickie. But yours will be no quickie, Missy.

I have plans for you.

You do know, talk like that will get you everywhere!

I aint skeeeered ...

:kiss:
 
Sadly, this will need to be taken up later. Real life--by way of my job--calls.

So...as I always say, "If you see me getting smaller, it's 'cause I'm leaving."

Later friends.

Ms. T and RA...keep the motor runnin', ok?
 
Thank you, I will!



Yes, but I traded it for help in catching Ms. Texas. But I'll help you make more cupcakes, Cupcake.

Oh, yay! I can wear my official baking outfit, then.

You know, just the apron and the fuck-me heels?
 
Oh, yay! I can wear my official baking outfit, then.

You know, just the apron and the fuck-me heels?

It's expected. In fact, as of this moment, since I own the joint, I am instituting Fuck Me Heels Friday. I have a good idea that the store room over at the high end shoe store in the mall is locked up tight and I know it is full of some very expensive shoes. The types that ladies might wear for indoor activities only, if you catch my drift.

I'm leaving tomorrow with a big truck to bring back every damned one of them so you ladies can take a day off from going barefoot while inside. I know that concrete gets cold this time of year.

;)


*puts on Shania Twain's Dance with the One that Brought You and starts looking around for a two stepping partner.*

Well he shines like a penny in a little kids hand
When he's out on a Saturday night
He's a real go-getter and the best two-stepper you'll see
But when I'm sittin' alone at a table for two
'Cause he's already out on the floor
I think about somethin' that my mama used to say to me

You got to dance with the one that brought you
Stay with the one that wants you
The one who's gonna love you when all of the others go home
Don't let the green grass fool ya
Don't let the moon get to ya
Dance with the one that brought you and you can't go wrong

He's got his old best buddies and his new best friends
And the girls all give him the eye
He's a good time Charlie and the life of the party tonight
But when I think about another well I don't think twice
'Cause there'll never be another like him
I know he really loves me and I think maybe mama was right

You got to dance with the one that brought you
Stay with the one that wants you
The one who's gonna love you when all of the others go home
Don't let the green grass fool ya
Don't let the moon get to ya
Dance with the one that brought you and you can't go wrong

You got to dance with the one that brought you and you can't go wrong
 
Woohoo! That rain outside is cold. Oh, what's that? It isn't rain where you live? Well that's a damned shame, because here in central Florida, it is only rain. I don't have a snowplow, snowblower, or snow shovel. Shit, I don't even own a snow globe.

The bunker is warm and dry and I've got music, booze, movies, and food. Yes, I said food.

So, take a break from the undead who still roam the earth; they never do stop do they? You deserve a rest. Come for the cupcakes, the Nightly Naked Dance Party, the free heels for Fuck-Me Heels Fridays, or even just to get a hot shower...stay for the camaraderie, the beef stroganoff, the endless supply of liquor and bullets (Which do you need, Dear?), or the safe place to hide out from your soul sucking husband. We're good with that.

There's space, heat, food, and companionship. All those trolls, er, excuse me, zombies want is a piece of you. Who acts like that on a first date, anyway? The manners of some people.


I'm lighting the globes above the bar. What'll ya have? It's time to drink.
 
I had a rather odd experience this morning. As I was going down to the hall for breakfast, I swear to god some chick ran past in nothing but lingerie, followed closely by a very naked Chain. Why she was wearing panties but he wasn't, or why he was chasing her remains unclear, but I suspect I'll be spending even more time in the watch tower now.

Rule number one of gunmanship: Don't ever aim at something your are not prepared to kill or injure.

And knowing that Dave feels that was about me,well, it makes me a bit nervous.
 
And knowing that Dave feels that way about me, well, it makes me a bit nervous.


Never my intention to make you feel nervous, Whip.

Wait, you feel...nervous about this? Um...well that means...um. Never mind.

Come have an ice water with me and soothe your sore throat?

I've got a fire going in the fireplace in the small study near the library. Seems like a nice quiet place to talk, if you're up to it.
 
I've removed my war paint..filled up on hummus and carbs and slipped into something a little more...comfortable..

I'm winking at Chain and ask if he's ever wrestled with a mama bear?
Lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top