Story Rejected, How To Contact A Mod?

zoemiller

Virgin
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Posts
13
Hey all, I had a story rejected for reasons of literotica not accepting snuff or non-consensual sex--but my story contained neither of those things so I'm confused about what happened, if it was flagged automatically or something. I was wondering how one reaches out to explain something like this to a mod or ask for clarification? I thought about submitting the same story text with a note to the admin, but wasn't sure if that was against site ettiquette, so I thought I'd ask here first. Thanks!
 
You PM Laurel.:cattail:

Or you can re-submit and there's an "additional info" box or something where you can write a note for a reviewer, and explain the situation there.

AFAIK Literotica doesn't have an automated screening system.

Also, they actually DO accept non-con. They have an entire section for it. They do not accept snuff and mutilation though. If one of your characters gets seriously harmed (scars, wounds, etc) as part of a titillating scene - it may have triggered the reviewer.
 
Last edited:
Leave a note in the comments or you can contact me to review it.
 
I thought about submitting the same story text with a note to the admin, but wasn't sure if that was against site ettiquette, so I thought I'd ask here first. Thanks!
Review your story to make sure your content complies with site rules, make any changes necessary, and resubmit with a note to the editor saying there is no snuff, and the sex is consensual (eventually). Stories are scanned by one person, quickly, but not necessarily read closely. It's okay to resubmit, but you must address the rejection questions. Often, it's only minor changes needed, to remove any ambiguity.
 
Back
Top