Big Cock Vids

Honey, you are scorching hot.

I'll be around if I'm welcome. I'll even post videos if I find what you guys like. I'm pretty much all over this section of Lit.:D

Thank you. and you are most welcum. I luv knowing theirs a lady getting hot too these vids....I can't wait too watch what you cum up with.
I luv your Thread....all your pix have me at full attention
 

YES!!! My best friend Larry introduced me to being a cocksucker when we were in high school and although he was very skinny and a year younger than me, his cock was VERY big!! Much bigger and thicker than mine was! It was precisely because of the impressive size of his big cock that I was motivated to become his personal cocksucker.
 
YES!!! My best friend Larry introduced me to being a cocksucker when we were in high school and although he was very skinny and a year younger than me, his cock was VERY big!! Much bigger and thicker than mine was! It was precisely because of the impressive size of his big cock that I was motivated to become his personal cocksucker.

I had two buddies....one tall and skinny....big fat cock. the other short and skinny, and carried a big fat cock.

the short guy came out....Wish I would have known in H.S, i would have expressed my bi side..heck, we all thought he was gay...

he fucked a few girls, that 's how we found out he had a big dick. the girls all felt he did it for cover. One said...teehee, that he wante to do her doggie...and she thought he spent to much time on her butt-hole. she wasn't about too let him try her back hole with that tree trunk. her couldn't get it in her tight cunt anyhow.....

rumor was he was a great cock-sucker, guess it was true....LOL

only later talking to him...did he tell me about the one guy in H.S. he regularly sucked and fucked....Big cocked Ed was more bottom though.

Those skinny guys....Mrs k's two biggies the guys were on the skinny side. her GF's hung guy...was a short guy...

But, we've gone off thread topic...hehe
 
Last edited:
Back
Top