New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
greeting

greetings all. i have been reading the site for several years now but had never actually introduced myself anywhere on here. i probably wouldn't have but my domme thought i should and she's right of course. yes i am a male sub(mostly). for the most part just kinda saying hello and letting all know hello! incidentally can anyone guess who She is? :D
 
Hi all,

I am 39, bi-curious female who has been happily in love with the same man for almost 11 years. Been reading lit for many months and a regular(ish) poster for about 3 months. Never really considered BDSM before but have been enjoying the stories and some on line fun with an experienced Master. Reached the conclusion that I am a Switch as I really want to have a full on sub experience with lots of bondage and some light slapping too.

However, my partner is not interested in BDSM and in many respects when we are together I switch and become Domme to his sub, but only in a gentle, guiding/leading sort of way not bondage etc.

I am lucky that my on-line Master has been guiding and educating me so I don't have any questions I want to ask of other "poster" at this time but just fet it was time to put my head above the parapet and shout " I want to be tied up and fucked senseless"!!!
 
Hello! I'm Niteloser! I'm a newbie and I blame my froend! who happens to be readfing this as I write it.... hehehee. She's too cute! hahaha I'm a playful brat so I've come to play!
 
Not newbie , but I play on one TV.

I take full responsibility of corrupting ucellis and niteloser :: giggle ::
 
Hello all. I'm Hellacious, a young woman with a long time interest into D/s but with little practical experience until last year. Unfortunately it was kept limited when my former fiance ended up being stationed on the other side of the country. I am most interested in the Dominant role and to that end, plan on using the Lit forum to explore and possibly locate a compatible submissive to play with. I also have some submissive fantasies of my own but have never been able to fully surrender control a man despite several attempts in the past. It leaves the possibility of being a switch, but with a history of using brief sub sessions to top from the bottom I rather doubt it.

I've been a fan of Literotica for good while and was a member of the forums some time ago but have subsequently forgotten the handle I used to use. I recently returned to lurking and decided I might as well sign up and join the fun again.
 
Hello everyone. I have been lurking quietly in the shadows for a while now and finally decided to say hello. A little about myself, i am an alpha sub who drives her Master crazy .. lol. Haven't been into this long and was very lucky to find a wonderful Master very early in my search. Anyway, HELLO! :cathappy:
 
Hi,
Obviously I love coffee and that's why I can be here this late and still read over 50 pages of posts : )
i am 23 and married. I have been married for 4 years and very happily. After reading a few things on lit I have realized that our life style not just our sex life has a very d/s undertone. I tend to take the sub side and it works out well. I have recently discovered that I enjoy it completly ;)
This is my first post. I have been reading Lit for the last 5 months or so and I guess I am what everyone calls a lurker. So I decided to take the next step and put what I think when I'm reading into words.
I love to read. Any given second of the day I am usually reading something, even if it's the back of shampoo bottles.
I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and I will be back :heart:
 
Hi there, I have been looking around this site for a while now, and decided it was time I outed myself! I am a 33 year old single mum . I have had sub feelings for as long as I can remember...my first strange feeling came whilst watching quasimodo (spelling!) and seeing Esmerelda being tortured kind of gave me that feeling in the pit of my stomach, but of course being only about 10 I didn't know what those feelings were. Its been a huge part of my fantasy life for a long time. Its only when browsing sites like this I feel I can put it in a box now and call it a proper name (oh the relief!). I have developed my interest over time in 'real life' as apposed to fantasy, and enjoying the limits I set myself slowly. Very much in the process of transferring fantasy images into real palable ones.

I have strong Pagan beliefs and was brought up a Romany, love the outdoors and anything to do with New age etc.

Looking forward to participating here.......xxxx :)
 
Good day, to everyone.
Another lurker here. Just fascinated with this topic. Have to admit that I tend to identify more with the dominant side, appreciating all those wonderful subs.
I have no real experience (theres always fantasies), just found myself increasingly gravitating to this topic. Love your posts, everyone.
-Gregarious
 
Howdy

I read this board quite often, but can't recall if I've ever posted in the BDSM section. Anyone who's read my stories knows my particular interests...submission and orgasm teasing/denial. Have been interested in D/s for years but will be having my first real-life session soon. Keep up the good board! :)
 
OK -new-ish face here. Just saying Hi

Hi folks! Been "lurking" around here for a while. Thought I'd poke my head out and say hello!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top