The Girl Next Door (open to anyone interested)

She was getting so turned on with rubbing his cock head up and down like that when suddenly his cell phone rang

"Just a moment girls I have to take this please not a word"

He slid it one deep thrust inside Sylvia's hot pussy and held it there

"Okay okay baby I will be home soon calm down no I am not doing anything I shouldn't be. No I did not leave with Eryka. Fine see you soon"

He slowly slid out of Sylvia and wiped his cock off with her panties

"I am sorry that was my wife I have to go you two have fun"

Eryka slapped him hard across the face

"You fucking jerk you did not say you were married"

She motioned for him to leave which he did but as he left he looked back

"I am sorry"

Eryka rubbed Sylvia's round ass as she is still in position for it

"It is okay baby we do not need him to have fun"

She leaned down extending her tongue and rolling it softly up and down her slit
 
Oh honey! I am so glad you got rid of him...did you see how his cheek flared red where you slapped him left a hand mark...made me shiver a bit with a peculiar but exciting feeling. As you ran your tongue around my clit I knew I was getting really aroused and must be starting to gush......As I leaned back you presented me with a perfect view of your naked rear with a clear view of your lips which seemed to becoming a bit dewy as well.... I had to reach out to find out but I didn't want to take you by surprise so I leant up on one arm and starting with your ankle caressed the backs of your calves. I know how sensitive the very backs of my knees are and hope yours are the same. As I get closer to them you lift your head and look briefly round at me...I am sure your broad smile was more a leer than a smile...obviously yours are just as sensitive as mine... so I jump across them with my hand and start working my way up the inside of your thighs your look back at me with a very different look this time...I don't think it was disappointment though I couldn't be certain I wondered what your reaction was going to be when I stopped within inches of your dewy lips and started working my way back down towards your knees retracing my slow movement down the very inside of your thighs......
 
Last edited:
She let out soft shudders of pleasure from Sylvia's touch her back arched up and she bit her bottom lip enjoying every bit of the massage she was getting. Her hands began to squeeze her own breasts as she let out soft moans.

"Ohhh Sylvia you make me feel so unnnh alive"

Her legs parted slightly feeling Sylvia's hands on her inner thighs

"Oh yes"
 
I lean across her slender but ample rump and gently kiss her lips...Ooooh yes they are more than dewy...they are oozing just like mine...(this could be a lot of fun was the thought that sprang into my mind)...and as I sought her clit with my tongue and felt her push back I felt my pussy weeping with pure joy...'attention at last!' Damn...she was the decider in that round...but I would be in the next! I criticised myself...I was so weak with Eryka...she is so stunningly beautiful, especially when she looks up at you from your clit....and I am relatively plain, even though she denies that...hmmm how to equalise this and regain control of this wonderful lady who I suspect is somewhat dominant?....
 
Running her fingers through Sylvia's hair pushing her face between her thighs moaning softly

"Ohhh that's a good girl"

Her hips began to gyrate sensually as they rocked back and forth slowly against Sylvia's face her pussy softly squeezes Sylvia's tongue

"Oh God Sylvia you are so good at that"

Lightly dragging her fingernails down her own thighs
 
Gosh!...you grab the advantage from me again by tugging my hair and thrusting my face into your pussy.....once there it was impossible for me to control the reflex of my lips and tongue....that close to a clit?...what was I to do? so i did it...I tried as hard as I could to please you...without pleasing you...(bitch...I thought under my breath), but nevertheless I started to feel you move into that unmistakeable rhythm...ah ha! she may yet still be mine if only I can assert myself before she does...how can I do that I think with the most tastylips and clit I have ever tasted in my mouth...? What is your next ruse I wonder? and how do I defeat it...I am very close but you must cumm first...
 
Back
Top