whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I'd just want someone to fuck me rough and good, stuffing all my holes and making me his fucktoy.
 
current fantasy

My boss at work. She's a MILF to the extreme. I always think about her working late just to stop me on my way out and take me into a conference room.
 
My boss at work. She's a MILF to the extreme. I always think about her working late just to stop me on my way out and take me into a conference room.

A couple of the higher ups at my work are total milfs also so I know what you mean. There's one in particular I'd love to get alone.
 
cover me with your fluids

I would love to lay down in a large bathtub and let a string of women take turns standing over me and playing with there pussies until they squirt girl cum all over me. Then take a long hot piss all over me. Each one would do this in turn until I was completely covered in girl piss and cum. What can I say...I like the wetter side of kinky sex :)
 
To be on vacation and walk inot our hotel room to find my beautiful and proper wife in bed up on all fours while some stranger plows her pussy fast and hard from behind. Another man sitting in front of her, his legs spread as she devours his cock like a woman posessed. Knowing that this is only the first day of our vacation.
 
my fantasy

I would love to bend some hot random man over and plunge my cock deep in his ass while he is eating his wife's pussy and asshole from behind. Ill fill him with my hot cum and then me and his wife will snowball with his creampie after I lick it out of his asshole. Can think of nothing hotter right now.:)
 
Right now

I want to have the last two guys that my wife had sex with, strip her naked and rud her down with baby oil. Lay her down on the bed on her back and the first guy would start eating her pussy. The second guy would stand with his balls resting on her head as she stroked his dick, getting him hard, while he rubbed her nipples. After the first guy finished eating her, I'll slide my dick in her and fuck her as she makes the first guy cum. With his balls in her mouth and dick being jerked over her face, his cum shoots from her chin to her tits. She takes the second guy's dick in her mouth and sucks him until she feels it jerk, she pulls it out and takes his big load to her face. I'm about to cum inside of her and she pushes off, she gets up and crawls over to me. She takes my dick in her mouth and sucks. The two other guys wipe thier still hard, wet dicks on her ass; she looks up at me with cum running down her face and I lose it! I cum in her mouth and she is drinking every drop and jerking my dick to make sure she gets it all out!
 
Having a fun time together

I want a sexy brunette 40 something to sit on my face and piss while I'm eating her pussy and her husband is sucking my cock. Then he can fuck me in my ass while she watches and plays with herself for us. After he fills my anus with his thick cum he'll lick it out. She will then suck both of us till we our rock hard again and we will take turns fucking her mouth, pussy, and ass till we all cum like crazy and pass out.
Anyone else...? :)

u mind if I join your great fantasy?
 
I want to have the last two guys that my wife had sex with, strip her naked and rud her down with baby oil. Lay her down on the bed on her back and the first guy would start eating her pussy. The second guy would stand with his balls resting on her head as she stroked his dick, getting him hard, while he rubbed her nipples. After the first guy finished eating her, I'll slide my dick in her and fuck her as she makes the first guy cum. With his balls in her mouth and dick being jerked over her face, his cum shoots from her chin to her tits. She takes the second guy's dick in her mouth and sucks him until she feels it jerk, she pulls it out and takes his big load to her face. I'm about to cum inside of her and she pushes off, she gets up and crawls over to me. She takes my dick in her mouth and sucks. The two other guys wipe thier still hard, wet dicks on her ass; she looks up at me with cum running down her face and I lose it! I cum in her mouth and she is drinking every drop and jerking my dick to make sure she gets it all out!

Damn that's pretty vivid. Hot stuff. What do you do if she pulls you in for a kiss while you are fucking her and her face is full of cum? Or pulls your face to hers just as the guy is about to cum?
 
Damn that's pretty vivid. Hot stuff. What do you do if she pulls you in for a kiss while you are fucking her and her face is full of cum? Or pulls your face to hers just as the guy is about to cum?

I've kissed her when I covered her in cum. I would still kiss her if her lips weren't covered with another guy, but if he was going to cum on her face if she was trying to kiss me...I would let him relieve herself first ;)
 
male to be used fantasy

I'm not really sure what kink this is, I guess it's submission/being controlled/restrained, but without a pain component. I have no desire to be beaten or whipped or anything.

Anyway, my big fantasy right now, is to have a woman i know pick me up from work in a van, in the back is another woman or two i don't know. They have on skirts and I'm immediately put to work pleasing them orally. We drive and pull into a garage and enter the attached house, I am then instructed to strip and get myself hard (although i know i would be already) then I'm made to serve and service them in any way they direct, everything from serving them wine and lunch, to massaging their feet to licking or fucking them. I imagine they might Tue me to a coffee table and occasionally, casually straddle my face, our squat down on my cock, never letting me cum. Then when our lunch hour is over I'd be made to lie down and jerk myself off letting my cum cover me. Then I'm allowed todress and returned to my office.

On another occasion I'm brought to the house to lick the woman while her husband fucks her from behind and I drink his cum from her pussy.

So, it's submissive without going the full bdsm route. Does this kind if casual"use"appeal to anyone?
 
Meeting up with a hot woman from literotica, early 30s, go back to hers, pleasant conversation, then we progress into the deeper things, dumping my load deep into her then licking her pussy till she's screaming so loud the neighbours can hear. We keep going all day and all night hot steamy bodies writhing in animalistic lust.
One day...
 
Spending some quality time with an eager to please bisexual couple. I would start off with them both stroking and licking my silky smooth cock and balls through the thin, translucent material of my black Olaf Benz mini string. Then they can take turns sliding their eager lips up and down my rigid shaft, their expert tongues duelling over my glistening glans.....
 
escorting

always had a fantasy 2 b an escort. not like full time, like i wouldnt want 2 work 4 an agency or anything. and im not talking about roleplaying with a bf. i mean like posting up n ad on like craigslist or sumthing, going on the date n getting paid 4 it (maybe sum "extra" fun 2 if ur both up 4 it) with a random stranger. could b alot of fun.

has anyone done this or fantasized about it?
 
I can see the thrill, but the agencies are there for your protection. You'll need someone to go with you and make sure your safe. Someone to do a background check on him first. And make sure you're paid up front.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top