Blowjobs ftw

I agree with a few post, eye contact...wetness...and the simple fact of seeing you enjoy yourself is sensual and erotic to the 10th degree.

I love sucking cock. Yesterday morning my boyfriend woke up very hard and I felt it...so I whispered 'do you want a blowie?'. Of course he did, so I went down and started licking. I ended up being a bit late to work but oh well, my man's pleasure is important to me.

I like to give eye contact, as well as sometimes close my eyes and get really into it. I get wet when I give head usually, it's such an erotic experience which never fails to turn me on

Yes eye contact and seeing the desire and enjoyment in her eyes is def a plus. Love when she licks right under the ball sac as it is quite the sensation. As for swallowing doesn't matter as long as she doesn't stop after the first shot, keep milking it until done;) my wife didn't like swallowing in the beginning but now if she finishes me in her mouth she never wastes a drop, if it's a big load she shows me every now and then before looking me in the eyes while she swallows.

This is a great thread! My experience (and I have a lot of it ... lol) is that men really respond to enthusiasm. They like it when we show that we really enjoy doing it. Which I definitely do.

I love an enthusiastic bj...almost nothing better. An old gf used to love giving them and got very turned on by it, which was lovely. Her moans added to the pleasure as her mouth was wrapped around my cock. She would become wilder as she sensed my arousal and getting close. A few times she managed to cum as she took a load in her mouth, with only moderate touching from me. It was the act that sent her over the edge. That was one of the hottest bj experiences i have ever had...watching her just get off on in. Seriously lovely.

Mmmmm this is a very hot thread... I love the power of a great bj. I love feeling him respond and lose control at my touch. Love to take it in my mouth sucking hard and then let it pop out. I love how it sways back and forth a bit and then I move in quickly and capture it again between my lips. So much to do and enjoy.

I saw a man whose cock had an unusual curve to it. I was a little surprised at first but quickly grew to love it. It was hot and hard and unique. I could lick and suck his cock forever!

I would agree with a lot of others here. Enthusiasm is key, I was in a relationship once where I wasn't getting blowjobs, but I went down on her all the time. I asked how she felt about giving blowjobs and she said I could take it or leave it, I could never really enjoy them after that because I knew she wasn't into it

Enthusiasm is definitely key. Without it, the passion is completely lost. I love the subtle eye contact and the changing between licking and sucking. Usually a prelude to a great evening of other activity!

Mmmmmm

Mmmmm this is a very hot thread... I love the power of a great bj. I love feeling him respond and lose control at my touch. Love to take it in my mouth sucking hard and then let it pop out. I love how it sways back and forth a bit and then I move in quickly and capture it again between my lips. So much to do and enjoy.

I saw a man whose cock had an unusual curve to it. I was a little surprised at first but quickly grew to love it. It was hot and hard and unique. I could lick and suck his cock forever!

The lucky bastard ;)

Thanks but honestly giving pleasure brings me pleasure too. I love pampering with a great bj.
Love it. "Pampering with a great bj" ... Yes, indeed. Great way to put it, Loving50. And, like DirtySecrets, I don't pamper just any ol' cock... not just any ol' man... gotta be the right man. ;)

This is a great thread! My experience (and I have a lot of it ... lol) is that men really respond to enthusiasm. They like it when we show that we really enjoy doing it. Which I definitely do.

This..ladies being eager about it is maybe the most important part. Of you look bored or suck like you are crafting a vase really slowly, your guy will be bored.

I've neglected my own thread but yes, I agree with the above posters. It's about enthusiasm, if you're just doing it to reciprocate then it's not as enjoyable. I can get off on the act alone that I'll sometimes skip my own foreplay and want it down right dirty.

What's everyone's take on road head? (Him driving while getting a blow job)

I personally like doing it and sometimes get off on briefly getting caught as you pass by a trucker and he gives you the good old honk. I like being a distraction overall :cattail:

Last edited:
I've neglected my own thread but yes, I agree with the above posters. It's about enthusiasm, if you're just doing it to reciprocate then it's not as enjoyable. I can get off on the act alone that I'll sometimes skip my own foreplay and want it down right dirty.

What's everyone's take on road head? (Him driving while getting a blow job)

I personally like doing it and sometimes get off on briefly getting caught as you pass by a trucker and he gives you the good old honk. I like being a distraction overall :cattail:

And you wonder why you get pestered with a flood in your Inbox...

Ugh...

Um and yeah I agree with all that's been posted already...all of it...just keep doing what you are doing.

:devil:

And you wonder why you get pestered with a flood in your Inbox...

Ugh...

Um and yeah I agree with all that's been posted already...all of it...just keep doing what you are doing.

:devil:

Lol Porkster! are you passive aggressively giving me shit for being really bad at PMing back? I get around to it (well yours I never ignore!)...eventually...:eek:

The floods happens either way :cool:

Thanks but honestly giving pleasure brings me pleasure too. I love pampering with a great bj.

Love it. "Pampering with a great bj" ... Yes, indeed. Great way to put it, Loving50. And, like DirtySecrets, I don't pamper just any ol' cock... not just any ol' man... gotta be the right man. ;)

Absolutely....... Just as any man worth his salt won't eat just any pussy or lick just any ass. For me a hot, wet 69 is the best ever. :)

I think this is really most of it for me. Certainly there are specific things I like, but a good blowjob is really all about making the receiver feel like you want nothing more than to be there.

For me this is really true across all sexual acts though, nothing is more of a turn on from my partner than enthusiasm and being engrossed in the moment.

I giv and u receive.......

I get off on sucking a nice hard cock (NOT just any and all cocks mind you for those that are PM-happy) ; the motion, the act of it, and the way he swells in my mouth just does it for me.

Any personal tips you would like to share? Your favorite 'thing' like a bit of teeth or a finger rimming while getting or giving a BJ? Would love to learn new 'tricks' on what guys like as well. Plus, when and where do you like to give and/or receive one.

My favorite time would be in the morning, with him still asleep and with a flaccid penis. I would go between his legs and start to lick up and down his shaft like a lazy cat. Slowly I would take in all into my mouth and suck softly, twirling my tongue until his cock starts to twitch and hardened. Best feeling ever is when I can feel it stiffen in my mouth, by then I'm so turned on while he sleeps that I straddle his thigh, the friction doing little but teasing me more. I usually suck him until he cums and then crawl above him even before he can crack both eyes open against the morning sun, his tongue is already delved into my wet pussy.
U can cum over to my place anytime u wish baby and we surely will get it on between the both of us;):kiss::kiss:;)

I've been seeing a guy and haven't given him oral yet. I'm a bit nervous (my first in being so!) since his girth is so big that I'm worried my tiny mouth won't be able to take him.

:eek:

I've been seeing a guy and haven't given him oral yet. I'm a bit nervous (my first in being so!) since his girth is so big that I'm worried my tiny mouth won't be able to take him.

:eek:

Where there's a will ..... there's a way ;) Im sure if he is that thick then just a lot of licking and kissing would be nice as well. He best not complain to that haa :)

Where there's a will ..... there's a way ;) Im sure if he is that thick then just a lot of licking and kissing would be nice as well. He best not complain to that haa :)

I guess so, you do make a good point Joe lol

But nothing beats a good throat fucking -sigh- pwaha sorry ignore my first world problems :cattail:

Lots of people have already said about everything. For me, the best blowjobs in my life were from women who:

1) Loved sucking cock. I know the OP said she didn't just want to suck "any" cock, but the women who have given the best blowjobs are the ones who have indeed sucked a variety of cocks and have said overtly or certainly implied that they like the act itself and aren't just doing it as a favor to me. I don't like getting favors from women. I like when they are doing whatever it is because they themselves like doing it.

2} I love when women talk dirty while doing it and like being talked dirty to. I love hearing a woman say how much she loves feeling a cock in her mouth and loves the smell of a mans balls and loves the taste of cum....loves drinking it and swallowing it, I like to be able to tell her how much her mouth feels like an angel's cunt and how great it is to fuck her mouth.

Basically, I love it when women are enthused about sucking cock for it's own sake and not just as a favor to me. It 's like when I eat pussy. It's because I like doing it and not just because she might like it. I don't know if any of this makes sense to some people.

Back