hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liking the rope work, would love to have you tied up in front of me as I lick that amazing pussy. Realy hoping to see a few more pics cause your are sexy and really get me hard. :rose:

heheh thankyou but seriously what more could you see?

Good evening sweety.

hey lovely :)

wish there were more girls in the uk like you ;)

I'm sure there are loads

I could have a lot of fun teasing you while you're tied up like this. :)

oh really?xx

woopwoop i feel special...how have you only done 100 posts?

wow there was way to many compliments there.. my head's going to explode

I am selective with my comments I guess :) If that head of yours is about to explode, I can always bring you down to earth by being naughty with you if you wish ;)

I am selective with my comments I guess :) If that head of yours is about to explode, I can always bring you down to earth by being naughty with you if you wish ;)

and how would that shrink my head? i think it would probably get worse ;)

I imagine you are right, although I've not seen any page 3 girls for years. I rarely read a newspaper these days.

I do recall they mostly had phoney titis, unlike your beauties. :cattail:

yeah never have actually looked at page 3 but i can guess what it looks like

and flattery will get you everywhere

just the UK? Try the World, that would be much better.

hahah you'd get bored of me's everywhere

love the strip tease set of pics but all of your pics are so...sexy and enticing!

Keep 'em coming you tease...they all love ya! :rose::rose:

Oh and by the way...you have beautiful eyes :D

Happy Weekend!
Will you have a wild one?

yeah suprisingly i was really well behaved but my friend was not so much. now have a massive bump on my head from my friend knocking my head into a fence :S

Never in a million years. Besides being sexy; you are fiesty, funny, beautiful, quick-witted.:rose::rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:;)

hehe well now im just blushing

Sounds like you need taking in hand. :D

cause i have bad hair?

Hi baby how are you?

hey im okay still hungover

Damn I missed so much during my short absence. Finally caught up with every pic I missed since the last time I was on. Damn missfangbanger sexy as always. I especially love the pics with your legs all tied up mmm I'd do anything to have you all tied up :devil: :caning: hehehe

Damn I missed so much during my short absence. Finally caught up with every pic I missed since the last time I was on. Damn missfangbanger sexy as always. I especially love the pics with your legs all tied up mmm I'd do anything to have you all tied up :devil: :caning: hehehe

heheh I'm glad you like keeping up to date with my thread its a lot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back