Eating Your Own Cum

It is quite amazing how quickly the desire drops after orgasm. Yesterday I had not cum all day, so I knew it was going to be a big load. The first one or two shots were onto my hand and were quickly swallowed. I was able to pause slightly so that the next few shots could also be collected on my hand, which they were and quickly brought to my mouth. I did not swallow immediately and by the time the last of the load was brought from my hand to my mouth, I really had to force myself to swallow it along with what was already in my mouth. And that is after many years of experience, you can still lose the desire.
 
Only 3 ways I've found that I can do it and truly enjoy it.

First is as some people have shown the movies here where you put your legs up over your head and ejaculate directly into your mouth. It's so incredibly arousing to see my cock up close like that and feel it getting more and more excited that when I finally ejaculate into my wide open mouth, it's not only a HUGE load compared to normal masturbation, but it's also immensely satisfying to feel it shoot into my mouth and be quickly swallowed all the way to my belly. Unfortunately, I've lost the nimbleness to be able to do that any more. :mad:

The second is to eat it from a girls pussy after I've ejaculated on it or just barely in it. The taste of my own cum mixed with a female orgasm is just tremendously arousing and satisfying, even if I am on the downside of my own orgasm.

The third, which I've only had occasion to do once, was when I ejaculated onto a guys rigid cock when he hadn't orgasmed yet. Then I proceeded to lick it all off of him, which made him in turn so horny to see me do it that his own orgasm when I started sucking him off was just tremendously hard. That was a neat reward in and of itself.

Other than that, I don't really know! :D
 
I usually do alot of edging and sometimes even use a realistic cybercock and get me really turned on and then after a few little suirts and the sucking on the cock I can usually go ahead and as soon as I cum..(Which I try to shoot on the tip of the cyber cock) I hungrily slurp it off. Use to do the whole legs over the shoulder thing...when I was younger. Even had a girlfriend one time jerk me off into my mouth in that position...she was so turned on!
 
I like it on tits, toys, just about anywhere... mostly just experience it when I'm cleaning up after spending some time online. Don't get a chance to use our toys or get more involved than that. Kids and mother-in-law don't allow much privacy :)

Have tried freezing/saving with decent results.
 
I like doing it but I only think of it right before my orgasm. Sometimes I do and sometimes I reconsider one the moment passes. My favorite way to do it is to lick it from my partners chest or off his balls.
 
i normally try to eat by edging, but tonight i tried it a different way. After my wife discovered i loved wearing panties, she decided to treat me a bit stricter. Several times during out lovemaking after i came she would tell me to "get down and take care of that" and at the end i was told in no uncertain terms to "finish your dinner"

after all was said and done, she admitted that she had no clue i would actually do it, and it turned her on to a level she had never imagined

i've found a new favorite delivery device for my cum, my wife heh
 
eating my cum

I have been with guys and gals and when I eat my own cum they rellly freak out, like they have never seen it before. I was with one guy who wanted to wash it off his hands, when i licked it off he was astonished. And when I eat it out of a pussy my girl forces my face into it. Quite a turn on for her but I have always eaten it or cleaned it up. Why waste?
 
I always add cum to my eggs and coffee. I add it to most food and have some frozen.
 
Tonight thanks again to a wild person on this thread...I was so worked up I slurped mine up and actually kept a little in my mouth awhile to savor the flavor and the moment...HOT!!!
 
If what they say is true about what you do starting out in the year..you'll be doing all year!!! :D I'll be a happy camper...pitching a tent!
 
use to love licking it off my partners chest

lick small amounts up and then kiss used to be so hot. My current partner is not into it, so it's been a while for me.
 
Been doing it for the last 45 years.

Me too and I love the taste of my own cum but I wish I could taste another man's cum every once in a while.
I get ho tthinking about a hard dick in my mouth shooting it's hot load down my throat.
 
Me too and I love the taste of my own cum but I wish I could taste another man's cum every once in a while.
I get ho tthinking about a hard dick in my mouth shooting it's hot load down my throat.

Me too...usually think about that very thing when I'm masterbating in the shower. ;) Gets me off faster.
 
Me too and I love the taste of my own cum but I wish I could taste another man's cum every once in a while.
I get ho tthinking about a hard dick in my mouth shooting it's hot load down my throat.

Damn, after reading all this I "have to" go jerk off for the second time this afternoon. Maybe I'll eat it and think about grabbing one of the hard dicks from Lit and stroking it .... aiming it at my mouth......as I stroke myself, and maybe swapping hot loads of cum with........somebody ?
 
Damn, after reading all this I "have to" go jerk off for the second time this afternoon. Maybe I'll eat it and think about grabbing one of the hard dicks from Lit and stroking it .... aiming it at my mouth......as I stroke myself, and maybe swapping hot loads of cum with........somebody ?

Aim it my way baby...I want that hot load in my mouth..then I can jerk mine into yours! ;)
 
I am like others on here that quickly lose the desire once I cum. The only way I have been able to is to edge and when I cum some I can lick it from my hand. I like to keep it going and eat as much as I can that way but once I actually shoot my load - it's over.
 
Maybe I'm really* getting the 'taste' for it now, but more often than not now I'll tend to ensure I cum on to my hand, and then lick it all off...
 
Back
Top