My Wish For Today

I hope the Jefferson's go on up to the East Side.

7_allinthefamily_archiecigar1.jpg

I wish I could stay a little longer.

I have to be off to the hospital.

My mother had a stroke yesterday. :(

I wish her a good recovery

Thank you, Tio.

I'm a little sad right now but my mother is being good taken care of at the hospital.

My three sisters and I were together after visiting her. We talked and cried and
comforted each other.

And now I'm off to bed. I don't whether I can sleep or not but I'll give it a try.

((((((((HUGS)))))))))) Maj.

My mom had a stroke several years ago. It was hell. Be patient with her, but help push her in her PT when she gets there. We played a lot of word chain games using consonant sounds (Perfectly pompous Paula pranced proudly down the promemade, her palomino Percheron prettily placing his pampered paws) to help improve her speech, and lots of encouragement to help her regain her physical abilities, even when she wanted to quit. (I totally bribed her with hot tea and shortbread cookies)

Thoughts and prayers for you and yours, sweetie.

((((((((HUGS)))))))))) Maj.

My mom had a stroke several years ago. It was hell. Be patient with her, but help push her in her PT when she gets there. We played a lot of word chain games using consonant sounds (Perfectly pompous Paula pranced proudly down the promemade, her palomino Percheron prettily placing his pampered paws) to help improve her speech, and lots of encouragement to help her regain her physical abilities, even when she wanted to quit. (I totally bribed her with hot tea and shortbread cookies)

Thoughts and prayers for you and yours, sweetie.

I have three sisters and we are all surpportive to each other and my mother.

Thanks for the hug, Fly.

A ((((HUG)))) back.

I wish I knew a guy who knows a guy who has a guy that could take down some branches from a very tall tree in my back yard.

I have a cold and when I talk I sound just like "Dunald Duck". :eek:

I wish I had a friend to keep me warm in bed...:devil:

I wish I had more energy at the end of the day to play.

Waste of your time, perhaps. Not waste of the money involved. It's all creating jobs and paying paychecks throughout the economy. And it's all about recovering the economy, isn't it?

Back