lovely lovely lovely.

accelerated_montage said:
hey there guys and gals, i'm new to Lit and, in light of being welcomed with open arms, i've decided to post a view shots of me.

i'm not anything special so don't get your hopes up because some of the people on here are really something else :smiles: but here ya go.

let me know what you think.
OMG!!! what are you thinking??? Simply Beautiful!!!
Love the pics AM :rose:
 
Wow

Your eyes are dazzling and the photos are too....Smile when you want to...frown and pout as much as your little heart desires.
 
You deserve all that and more, that pic of you on your back, how did you know that would turn me on so much???

Great thread, time to subscribe!
 
accelerated_montage said:
hey there guys and gals, i'm new to Lit and, in light of being welcomed with open arms, i've decided to post a view shots of me.

i'm not anything special so don't get your hopes up because some of the people on here are really something else :smiles: but here ya go.

let me know what you think.

"Not anything special"? well excuse me if I gisagree with you! You're VERY special! So thank you SOOOO very much for joining our community and I sit back and look forward to a long thread!
 
[QUOTE
i'm not anything special so don't get your hopes up because some of the people on here are really something else
QUOTE]


you really are something else
 
EndCredits said:
Always fade out in a montage,
If you fade out, it seem like more time
Has passed in a montage

LOL

Team America World Police?
 
Great Job

Hey I love your pics. I can't wait for more. I must say you are something every special.
 
You are one seriously amazing and special woman. So sexy and alluring. I want to jump through the screen and all over you.

Keep posting and I'll keep fantasizing.
 
You're soooo sexy ! I canna wait for more pictures! Tell me I aint got to wait long ! xxx
 
Yummm!!!

You have no idea what you are doing to us down there! Goodness knows if we had a peek of you down there!
 
You!!

I think you are stunning! You look to be a very sensous lady and come across extremely sexy. Thank you for the pictures and I look forward to seeing more.
 
Back
Top