~~~~A fallout in Medival times~~~ OOC Thread (Open)

Since we're starting characters and territories I'm claiming mine. My slaver and his gang have taken over most of the cat people's lands. My gang has also enslaved the majority of the cat people. The females are pretty much servants or bed slaves while the males are used as guards or gladiators.

This is good. We should all create biographys on our characters, age,name, description or picture, history, sexual orientation. Then I'll start the IC Thread.

Since we're starting characters and territories I'm claiming mine. My slaver and his gang have taken over most of the cat people's lands. My gang has also enslaved the majority of the cat people. The females are pretty much servants or bed slaves while the males are used as guards or gladiators.

Are you sure you want to give enslaved cat people weapons and make them guards?

That may not work out too well for your people. Theres a reason no society has ever armed slaves en masse

Rakarn says yes please arm those who he would have rebel and join him, by all means make his life easier.

Are you sure you want to give enslaved cat people weapons and make them guards?

That may not work out too well for your people. Theres a reason no society has ever armed slaves en masse

Nooooo. I know that lol. I meant my people sell them to other people as guards. In my territory only my people are allowed to be armed.

Cathrina

Race: Firran (Cat race). Age:19 Name:Cathrina. Apperance: (Attachment) Gear: Hidden knife. History: Cathrina witnessed her parents death on the onslaught of the ??? Invasion. He father tried to fight but there were to many. Her mother was raped and killed. Cathrina herself ran. She lived near, in the woods unseen, and smuggled out many enslaved Firrans. And has quite the bounty on her head. Sexual orientation: Straight. Class: Assassin.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
Hehe, Sly, you don't have to bunch everything up together like that. Separating things out would make it a little easier to read.

Hehe, Sly, you don't have to bunch everything up together like that. Separating things out would make it a little easier to read.

I would lol but I'm using my phone and idk how. Even when j try to add pictures it crashes and I have to restart my text lol.

This is why I'm glad I have one of those tablet phone hybrid thingamajigs. It really might as well just be a mini computer.

I think the croc people should live in a marsh area, the humans, old towns. Elves in the woods, dwarfs in underground tunnels, And Firrans in the jungle. Which reminds me, what race took over the Firrans?

Oh yes, the wolf/dog race lives in the desert... I think. It all depends on what race took over the Firrans.

I would think that now the crock tribes are united under one tribe they might be encroaching on firran territory next, it just makes the most sense for them to go to jungle from the marshes in my opinion

I would think that now the crock tribes are united under one tribe they might be encroaching on firran territory next, it just makes the most sense for them to go to jungle from the marshes in my opinion

My guys aren't just farm boys with swords. We're well equipped and well trained. We'll put up a good fight, but we won't start one. My unnamed character and his unnamed band of thugs try to stay neutral. My character decided he was happy owning the jungles instead of the entire island. Anyone of any race or clan is welcome on my land as long as the go to one of the outposts on the border of the jungle and announce themselves. And disarm. My territory has brothels filled with beautiful (mostly Firran) women as well as numerous bars and fighting pits. Just think of my territory as a kind of Las Vegas place lol

Yeah, they'd probably just dealing with small skirmisheard here and there honestly, obviously just testing the waters to see what the resistance they'll be facing is like, but they obviously have no intentions of being peaceful, I see these guys as being the most warlike of the beast races.

Valenwood and Elsywr are is were the jungle is. Skyrim, High Rock and Hammerfell are the cold, snowy terrain. Summerset Isle is were the desert is. And Black Marsh and Morrowind is were the swamp/marshes are. And with this we can begin!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 0
Valenwood and Elsywr are is were the jungle is. Skyrim, High Rock and Hammerfell are the cold, snowy terrain. Summerset Isle is were the desert is. And Black Marsh and Morrowind is were the swamp/marshes are. And with this we can begin!

We're playing in Tamriel?

Sparrow and I were talking about using a different map, and I made this one:

https://awwapp.com/s/048803d9-b571-4654-8f83-934471252c78/

Red: jungles (my territory)
Yellow: desert
Purple: swamp
Black: human lands
Green: plains
Pink: forest
Blue: artic

She liked it, but she didn't officially approve it. So just be aware that the map may change. And sorry my map is so sloppy, I'm a writer not an artist lol

�� Didn't think anyone would notice lol, it was the only map I could find. It's not skyrim based at all or anything.

I wouldn't have noticed. Besides I'm a big fan of R&D, ripoff and duplicate. If someone has a map that'll work for us why the hell not use it. It's not like we're using it for profit.

Back