StackeyDreams.....of Teasing Even MORE 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long week!! I think we paid for taking a vacation last week. Lol

I took an early bath this evening. It felt awesome to sink down into that warm water. :) I played some awesome spa music and got down to some good writing on my SRP, "Deep Tissue 2, Happy Endings-Sara"
Two hours later, I was looking and feeling like a prune. But I did snap a couple photos for you. :devil:

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_...AAAAB5w/llO55-H5SAA/s1600/20150725_175751.jpg

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-9...AAAAB54/yNkYHQGp9PQ/s1600/20150725_181857.jpg

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-l...AAAAB6A/z7omp6js8ys/s1600/20150725_182120.jpg

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-A...AAAAB6I/cIvGLMg_2q4/s1600/20150725_181747.jpg

Now I just need a good massage. :)

A Massage is needed here now too. I know I'm late in finding you beautifully sexy sudsy photos. Simply...you are just beautiful. Thanks Stackey for making my thoughts shift from the mundane to your highly erotic images.:rose::rose:

Last edited:
This world needs more Stackey. Dressed. Undressed. Silently teasing or screaming out her release. We just need more of her to make this world sexier.

Just catching up on your incredibly sexy pics... they are hot and playful as always... :rose::kiss::rose:

Ah Stackey, so great to catch up!
The first you should post in the 'shove your hands in your pants' thread if you haven't already.
The second looks like you need to call me for help getting those up and off.
The third - I'm not sure if I'm drooling or I'm leaking in hunger to bury my face right there and start lapping...

Rather late to this party, I'm afraid, but, Wow . . . there's nothing like getting a girl out of her jeans. Or so I seem to recall. . . .

Happy Monday Stackey! Hope your weekend was a good one.

And if you are a lil sore, a lil tired, and walking a lil funny- I KNOW it was a good one. ;)

Lol, thanks...I wish it had been that good :)

Great pix of a sweet lady. Such a class act. :kiss:

Thanks fupa :kiss:

Bumping sexxy Stackey to the top

He'll bumping here is hot!!

Thanks crash. :kiss: you're a sweetheart

Just as sexy as ever.

Thank you!

Hope you are well beautiful Stackey x:heart:x

Ya, I'm good. Busy with work and having fun srp writing. :devil:
I hope you are well also. :kiss:

Mmmm Stacey you look so tempting and delicious

Thank you Jazzy!

A Massage is needed here now too. I know I'm late in finding you beautifully sexy sudsy photos. Simply...you are just beautiful. Thanks Stackey for making my thoughts shift from the mundane to your highly erotic images.:

Aww, thanks for sweet compliment

This world needs more Stackey. Dressed. Undressed. Silently teasing or screaming out her release. We just need more of her to make this world sexier.

Thank you so much! :)

AMEN ^^^
what HE said

miss you, beautiful lady :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Thanks Mara, :kiss:

Just catching up on your incredibly sexy pics... they are hot and playful as always...:

Thanks sweetie

Ah Stackey, so great to catch up!
The first you should post in the 'shove your hands in your pants' thread if you haven't already.
The second looks like you need to call me for help getting those up and off.
The third - I'm not sure if I'm drooling or I'm leaking in hunger to bury my face right there and start lapping...

Ooooo thank you! :)

Hey there studmuffin

:kiss: & :rose: & :heart: for my sweet sexy Stackey

Thanks my wonderful Emms. :kiss: back at ya.

Rather late to this party, I'm afraid, but, Wow . . . there's nothing like getting a girl out of her jeans. Or so I seem to recall. . . .

Thank you :)

Stackey - come backey! :(

Lol, thanks for missing me, Jake. :kiss:

A little bit o Stackey. ;)

I hope all you pervs are having a splendid day. :kiss:

kiss me

Did you know that you can enjoy a candlelight dinner?

......at your local "Y"?

Dining at your "Y". My favorite.
attachment.php

I'm doing good sexy. Been missing you. I'm going to hey my membership to the Y ASAP.

Lol, thanks :kiss:

I love eating by candlelight!

:)

Kiss me

Can I have a lingering one? seeing I've come along way

Absolutely :kiss:

Its a great day now with yummy Stackey pics.
And you know I would love to :kiss: YOU.
It would be a fun naughty candlelight diner and loads of late night snacks.
When are you cumin up to Emm's
:heart:YOU sweet sexy one,:

Thanks Emms, :kiss:

When I find the nerve lol :D

Dining at your "Y". My favorite.
attachment.php

You sure got a purty face...

Lol, you're so silly. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back