the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Summer in the Sun Contest

judith_fox-perfect_summer_sex_outdoors-private-ijwp.com-003.jpg

I just wanted to let everyone know that even though I’ll be away this coming week we are now accepting submissions from Top 25 MOST FAVORITED Authors only. Authors listed between 26 to 100 will be allowed to start submitting on the 11th of August and the balance of LITEROTICA authors can only start submitting on the 18th.

Good luck all! See you soon...

[SIZE="+4"]Newbie Alert[/SIZE]

This is a fake contest run by scouries for his own amusement and to boost his own ego. He is the self proclaimed number one writer on Lit but he has yet to win in six years any contest, not a monthly, yearly or special.

The poster, scouriesworld is scouries.

According to scouries, everyone from the site owner to the members of the AH are responsible for him not winning and everyone is an alt and/or a cheat who does win.

For the facts on scouries and his bullshit, please check out this thread: New Author's Beware: Scouries and his contests are fake. Keep bumping this thread.

For information and support of the real Literotica contest, please go here: The Official Author's Hangout Summer Lovin' Contest Support Thread

Thank you.

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

I’m back!!!! Okay yes the boss won’t be back for another week – he’s enjoying himself too much in the islands. But I agreed to fly bback to Miami and welcome the LITEROTICA Summer Luvin’ Contest AUTHORS.

judith_fox-perfect_summer_sex_outdoors-private-ijwp.com-003.jpg

Now both the A.I.R. and the LITEROTICA sections of the contest are open for business. Good luck everyone!!!!

This is a fake contest run by scouries for his own amusement and to boost his own ego. He is the self proclaimed number one writer on Lit but he has yet to win in six years any contest, not a monthly, yearly or special.

The poster, scouriesworld is scouries so he's back and caught in another lie.

According to scouries, everyone from the site owner to the members of the AH are responsible for him not winning and everyone is an alt and/or a cheat who does win.

For the facts on scouries and his bullshit, please check out this thread: New Author's Beware: Scouries and his contests are fake. Keep bumping this thread.

For information and support of the real Literotica contest, please go here: The Official Author's Hangout Summer Lovin' Contest Support Thread

Thank you.

Last edited:

Oh my gawd! I go away for two weeks and come back to find the place in an uproar. And everyone always tries to blame the boss for everything!

Our favorite lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat) went into another snit phase and quit the site for the second time in six months. Of course she came right back with her tail between her legs.

And then darkboy was apparently punished for repeated cheating, cutting-and-pasting, and publishing fake numbers and so he too up and quit the site.

They could join up with the other quitters who couldn’t stay away, the dumb texan and our greek lesbo, and become LITEROTICA’S own frothsome foursome.

Mind you one AHer pm’d me and told me that lovergirl (ytcc) and darkboy are planning on setting up their own erotic story site. To be called “Sex and the Cheating Authors”? That’ll be one to see... Nonhuman, mother/son incest stories only?

Maybe lg (ytcc) and db could get married and have non-human children... then fuck them ... but of course they’d eventually cheat on each other. What else could they do?

com.cheatingspousefinder_0.png

[SIZE="+4"]Newbie Alert
[/SIZE]​

Everything in the above post is a lie or half truth, which is normal for scouries.

image.php

***The contest has begun!***

Good luck to everyone!

1.jpg

Yes the LITEROTICA section of the contest has begun. And we at A.I.R. would like to add our good luck wishes to those of the QUEEN. We can only hope that finally the PALACE will bring a greater transparency to the results than in previous contests.

And let’s also hope that the days of the “least read” story in the contest winning a prize are finally over.

And remember, even if you don’t win a LITEROTICA prize, your story is also entered in the A.I.R. contest (as long as there are no Pauletta characters and you’ve followed our other entry rules) so you might win a prize here.

And we reward stories on the actual figures they put up not on …

The poster, scouriesworld is scouries,

Scouries still doesn't understand how a contest works. The story with the highest score wins. The number of views and votes has nothing to do with it.

Thank you.

Just to add a few points that Tex missed:

Yes the LITEROTICA section of the contest has begun. And we at A.I.R. would like to add our good luck wishes to those of the QUEEN. We can only hope that finally the PALACE will bring a greater transparency to the results than in previous contests.

And let’s also hope that the days of the “least read” story in the contest winning a prize are finally over.

And remember, even if you don’t win a LITEROTICA prize, your story is also entered in the A.I.R. contest (as long as there are no Pauletta characters and you’ve followed our other entry rules) so you might win a prize here.

And we reward stories on the actual figures they put up not on …[/center]
[/QUOTE]

There is no such thing as "the Literotica Section." The Summer Lovin' Contest is now underway, and it is the ONLY contest going on at this time.

The least read story in a Literotica contest has probably never won a prize. Sone categories attract fewer readers than others and, if one of these lesser read entrants has the highest average score and at least 25 votes, it will win the contest even though other stories might have been read ten times as often. Number of views has no bearing on anything.

Since there is only one contest going on, your story can ony be entered in it.

You can have a character named Pauletta in your story and it probably won't affect your chances of winning one way or another.

Last edited:
Photos

Damn, I gotta say your photos are some of the best on the site!!! I love the one with the couple in the water. Thank you for entertaining us.

Damn, I gotta say your photos are some of the best on the site!!! I love the one with the couple in the water. Thank you for entertaining us.

All the photos he uses are stolen from some other web site and most are hot linked, so they use up band width that Lit has to pay for.

Good looking pictures yes, but they are not doing anyone any good except for scouries. It's his stock in trade. Everything for him. His ego says so, so it has to be that way.

Hello again Dave.

scarlett-johansson-sexy-gif-4.gif

come on in to A.I.R....

Good luck in the contests (both the A.I.R. one and the LITEROTICA one.

And please try to ignore our resident racist from texas - quite frankly he's simply not smart enough to post on threads like this one. In fact that's one of the reasons ScouriesWorld decided to sponsor the dumbed down lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat) thread.

The is no such thing as an AIR contest except in scouries head. There is the Literotica Summer Lovin' contest but it is the only contest on Lit. The fake contest scouries puts on is so he can fuck with the real contest. There is no place to enter, no prizes to be won, and the only person voting in his fake contest is himself.

I love it when scouries talks about me. I'm supposedly on his ignore list. Since he is scouriesworld the poster, he has to be able to read what I post so I'm not on one of his ignore lists. Just more bullshit by the King of Bullshit.

For information on the real contest, please go here:
The Official Author's Hangout Summer Lovin' Contest Support Thread

Thank you

notwithstanding the racist lies put out by our house toady texan...

...it is the third year of the

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) [/size]

Where authors are treated fairly!

Where the opinions of our readers are respected!!

Continuing to do it the right way!!!

A.I.R. 2012 SUMMER LOVIN’ STORY CONTEST

Summer-Lovin-783489.jpg

year 3 on A.I.R.

Welcome!!!

The is no such thing as an AIR contest except in scouries head. There is the Literotica Summer Lovin' contest but it is the only contest on Lit. The fake contest scouries puts on is so he can fuck with the real contest. There is no place to enter, no prizes to be won, and the only person voting in his fake contest is himself.

Thank you

In compliance with AIR'S Rules & Regulations, I shall only be submitting one story for this contest season.

My apologies for previous infractions.

image.php

***yes, as the QUEEN has stated, the contest has begun!***

9e4a428713233cde86846d7ed4020918_view.jpg

Thank you heyall! We’re glad to learn that you’ll now be eligible for the A.I.R. contest (as long as there are no Pauletta characters and you’ve followed our other entry rules) so you might win a prize here.

And we reward stories on the actual figures they put up… not on...​

I love it when scouries talks about me. I'm supposedly on his ignore list. Since he is scouriesworld the poster, he has to be able to read what I post so I'm not on one of his ignore lists. Just more bullshit by the King of Bullshit.

Thank you

Now this is more like it – some entries from some of the really big boys...

vintage_beach_nude_large.jpeg

Welcome gentlemen...

It Started in an Elevator - Mom and son are trapped in an elevator at the hospital.
Submitted by alwayswantedto (Incest/Taboo) 08/27/12

A Muslim Couple Meets Shemales- White transsexual dominates Somali Muslim couple.
Submitted by Samuelx (Transsexuals & Crossdressers) 08/27/12

Roommates- Brother and sister share an apartment at college.
Submitted by samslam (Incest/Taboo) 08/26/12​

None of the stories listed above are entered in any contest. They are stories by authors near the top of the favorites list that just happened to post stories. They are not on theme as scouries picked them from the new stories list because of who wrote them.

Thank you

Last edited:

Thank you

For Christ's sake Tex, will you let it go and not post this every time he posts....we all know the story (I think).

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) decided some time ago that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Themed A.I.R. Contests.

They decided to call this new prize, one they believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. We are now accepting nominations for the forteenth MANU to be awarded. And the opportunity to join these great writers:

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
nikki_2021
rgjohn
SamuelX