Nina's Nook

I walk into the Nook and head over to an empty chair. Taking a seat, I look around at empty place and wait for someone to arrive.

Slips in from the either straightening things and lighting the fire

Noticing a new item....

Oooooo pressies

tucking herself in on the floor next to the table she slowly opened the box giggling

and squealing... and giggling more...

hahahaha... yayay...

standing up she threw the ax end over end, thunking solid and true in the beam across the way.

I walk into the Nook and and look around. First I notice Nina giggling and laughing then I see an axe stuck in a beam.

Did I miss something? What's going on?

still giggling she turned...

Yes... You did miss something and I'm playing with my new toy. :D

I look at her in confusion.

An axe? An axe is a toy?

I smile at her an laugh.

How do you play with it, besides killing people a harming them with it?

crossing the room she pried it from the wood...

Yes an ax, yes its a toy...

giggling she took aim and let it fly by his head, across the room to sink itself into the beam across the way.

I don't even flinch as the axe passes by me. I cock my head at her in a look of confusion.

You trying to hurt or kill me? Well... it won't work.

I smile at her.

Well, if that's how you play with axes, I wonder how you play with other toys.

That sounds both creepy and interesting.

I grab a drink, then head over and sit down at a couch.

Leaving her new toy stuck in the beam she stokes the fire brighter and hotter... settling near she pics up her note book and pen

How... is that creepy..

dashs, catching a paw, dragging her back to my couch

You can poof after you tells me why you're runnin away...

*Skips in playfully, swat's Luna on the butt as she exits, saunters saucily up to Nina and kisses her cheek, tugs on her hair, then turns to Avellan to whisper,

Playing with sharp dangerous things is not creepy, it's fun, like shooting guns or squirting a cat with a spray bottle. ;)

*Ruffles his hair and then skips back out into the night, laughing.

dashs, catching a paw, dragging her back to my couch

You can poof after you tells me why you're runnin away...

Oh I just come, grope people and leave. It's like the law for when I am happy.

wide grin

*Skips in playfully, swat's Luna on the butt as she exits, saunters saucily up to Nina and kisses her cheek, tugs on her hair, then turns to Avellan to whisper,

Playing with sharp dangerous things is not creepy, it's fun, like shooting guns or squirting a cat with a spray bottle. ;)

*Ruffles his hair and then skips back out into the night, laughing.

jumps up, tumbles Thyri to the floor, licks her cheek....gets up and flops next to La Nina again.

giggles and grins at the elf...
You gonna come play with sharp stuff with me one day?

laughs at the happy one

Laws for being happy... interesting...

leans in an nuzzles warm brown cheek

Oh I just come, grope people and leave. It's like the law for when I am happy.

wide grin

jumps up, tumbles Thyri to the floor, licks her cheek....gets up and flops next to La Nina again.

*Taking the licking and keep on ticking, taking advantage of the chance to feel up the nicest wolf shifter boi I know. :kiss:

laughs at the happy one

Sure! I'll bring my slingblade, mmmmhmmm, and we can have some o' them thar fried taters, mmmhmm. :D

Sure! I'll bring my slingblade, mmmmhmmm, and we can have some o' them thar fried taters, mmmhmm. :D
hehehehehehehehe

Only....
hehehehehehe

Only if you show up in nuthin but a pair of cut off overalls and pigtails!

laughs at the happy one

hand darts up, tangles in pretty hair, nose nuzzles pretty throat...mouth bites pulse point....releasing...everything all at once.

BTW~AWESOME creepy Nurse post!!

*Taking the licking and keep on ticking, taking advantage of the chance to feel up the nicest wolf shifter boi I know. :kiss:

A wicked grin for the pretty Thyri

hand darts up, tangles in pretty hair, nose nuzzles pretty throat...mouth bites pulse point....releasing...everything all at once.

BTW~AWESOME creepy Nurse post!!

purrrrrrssssssss, caught, releasted and sighing delighted..

blushes
ty ty.... took for-flippin-ever but I'm glad I waited till Shannon showed up.. cause that was soooo not the way i first envisioned it... -squeeks- yay

Back