Summer Fun with a Mature BBW

Waiting, looking into your eyes, lips to lips, soft and slow as my hand hold the back of your head, my tounge swipes along your lips getting a hint of merlot

Don't go too slow or too soft or I might fall asleep from over relaxation...make my pulse race please.;)

And what might you be interested in?:)

Well for starters, I love sugar. And I also love titties. So it seems completely logical that if you put the two together, I would get a fascinating amount of pleasure and enjoyment.

Would I be correct? :D

Well for starters, I love sugar. And I also love titties. So it seems completely logical that if you put the two together, I would get a fascinating amount of pleasure and enjoyment.

Would I be correct? :D

If you only knew.

I like your logic.

Something about chocolate syrup -pushing the two together and slipping in between......

Sorry I need to read this thread in more detail ;)

I thinks I might enjoy it !

Summer is winding down. Has anyone had any awesome experiences they want to share, sexual or otherwise? Mins has had it's moments of hotness, but for the most part has been quiet and slow.

Winding down? Damn, I was hoping it was just getting started... shoot... quiet and slow for me too.. and looks like it will stay that way then.

Summer is winding down. Has anyone had any awesome experiences they want to share, sexual or otherwise? Mins has had it's moments of hotness, but for the most part has been quiet and slow.

I was just saying the other day I couldn't believe we were in August. Our summer has been good but certainly nothing remarkable. I guess I have 30 days to correct that!

I was just saying the other day I couldn't believe we were in August. Our summer has been good but certainly nothing remarkable. I guess I have 30 days to correct that!

So what can you do to spice things up so you have something to talk about?

Mmmm Sugar...your breasts are so marvelous! Surely they will get more playtime before summer is over?

I would have loved to try to spice it up yesterday... the receptionist at the dentist office was hot as hell...

I would have loved to try to spice it up yesterday... the receptionist at the dentist office was hot as hell...

Hmm, I have a little thing for my hygienist. I just wish she'd have to straddle me a bit while she cleaned my teeth....oh well.

Hmm, I have a little thing for my hygienist. I just wish she'd have to straddle me a bit while she cleaned my teeth....oh well.

Not to mention the hair dresser.. Just one time, I wish I knew it would be safe to make a move.

Mmmm Sugar...your breasts are so marvelous! Surely they will get more playtime before summer is over?

I am pretty sure they will. Maybe no in all the ways I fantasize, but nevertheless.

Did you hit on her?

I need to find a hot dentist.:devil:

Not to mention the hair dresser.. Just one time, I wish I knew it would be safe to make a move.

Talk to her a little, then move into light flirting. If it goes bad, though, you will need a new hair shop.

Back