Illinois friends!

redgryphon

Really Experienced
Come on, I can't be the only person in Illinois South of Chicago! Hope everyone is having a great day in this nice weather. Post this thread and tell us what you are up to today! I'm currently packing up most of my bedroom to move to the new house. That means boxing up my corsets and stilettos and enjoying the memories they bring to mind.:kiss:

Attachments

• cherry corset.jpg
    cherry corset.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,671
  • corset.jpg
    corset.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,507
still at home with the cat, wish I could come out and play / help someone like you and your packing....

I'm just hanging around online for a bit before I have to head in to work.

Like the corset pics by the way. :)

How's the packing going?

You look great in the corsets.
Good luck moving..... it's always a pain....

need to take a break from packing, i'm in iowa is that close enough for online fun?

I can't be too far from you. I'm just west of Chicago. I would love to help you move...especially if you were wearing that corset. That said, it would be kind of hard to move around, if you know what I mean

I'm on top of you in Wisconsin here. I would like to be on top of you in other ways as well.

not getting much done today

Nothing on the agenda today except hitting the post office in my new town to pick up the package I ordered from Fredericks. Gotta special order. lol

Sick kid, rainy day, but nice friends

Hi everybody. Back to Dtown for the day. Picked up my package and some saltines and ginger ale :rolleyes: Hope to get some sleep tonight.

ginger ale

ginger settles a questionable tummy :) had to take care of the kiddo and she wanted ginger ale and saltines. lol

lol something about clear sodas. I used to drink 7up or sprite when I was a kid with an upset stomach.

Back