Anyone jacking off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All day edge

Looking tomchat here forma few hrs then shoot off. Any pm's welcum ;)

just got in think i get a drink and read some lit. and stroke the bone before wife gets here. enjoy everyone

Aching!

My nuts have a full load; I am feeling especially horny; and I need to release the demon within. PM me and we will get a chat and cum session going.

I was enjoying an early morning Edge, gently massaging my cock and smooth balls...."When I hear such a "clatter"...I through open my office doors too see what the fucks the matter, my two cats....Kicking the shit out of a mouse. My arrival gave the cats pause....Said, mouse made a break for it..

One cat refused to be denied her game, was in hot pursuit. But, the little bastard made it under the wine cooler....I retrieved my LED flashlight (that fucker is 'wicked Bright', that's for my Nor'east'a friends)...

Found little mousy...and proposed it two options. 1) come out peacefully, and Ill put you outside for someone else to eat...Option 2) Me, Victor and peanut butter will Dispatch you post-haste....

mouse chose option 2. Though my cats have filed a protest. they had a third option.

needless to say. I lost my mood....

I was enjoying an early morning Edge, gently massaging my cock and smooth balls...."When I hear such a "clatter"...I through open my office doors too see what the fucks the matter, my two cats....Kicking the shit out of a mouse. My arrival gave the cats pause....Said, mouse made a break for it..

One cat refused to be denied her game, was in hot pursuit. But, the little bastard made it under the wine cooler....I retrieved my LED flashlight (that fucker is 'wicked Bright', that's for my Nor'east'a friends)...

Found little mousy...and proposed it two options. 1) come out peacefully, and Ill put you outside for someone else to eat...Option 2) Me, Victor and peanut butter will Dispatch you post-haste....

mouse chose option 2. Though my cats have filed a protest. they had a third option.

needless to say. I lost my mood....
think about being rimmed...

My work got cancelled today. I'm already awake so what is there left to do for a little while? I might as well enjoy myself a little.

Horny

I'm rubbing as I work...good thing I work from home just wish I had some ladies here to play with as I work :p...mind you I would be fuckign a lot more then I would be working ;) but sure wish someone was here to join me as I am naked here lol

I'm starting to tease myself a little. I'd like some company if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back