Girl seduces Gay man

Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Posts
3
An eighteen year old girl with large breasts is very attracted to one of her new neighbors. He's a gay man who lives with his partner. She can tell he's got a huge dick by the bulge she can't help but stare at. She decides, gay or not, she will have that man and his monster dick.

Would love to see the gay man be feminine and have no experience with girls. I have friends who are gay that are very curious about having sex with women. Would love to see a multi chaptered story.

Anyone interested in writing this? Would be so grateful!
 
I won't write it but here's an idea. Lovely Gail is taken more by well-endowed but swishy little Terence than by Terry's butch partner Ed. Thinking that Ed is her gateway to Terry, she flirts with both (to their amusement) then offers to blow them. Terence does not mind being blown while big Ed's cock fills his ass. He doesn't even mind when Ed moves over to Gail's ass. Ed is one of those fuck-whatever-moves guys, so he doesn't mind PIV in Gail. The question: how can Gail persuade Terry to slide his monster into her womb? He's not shy about girls but he is not sexually attracted. Can she convert him?

Convert-the-gay-guy is a funny trope. Flip the conceit: Convert-the-lesbian is creepy.
 
Love that story idea except I want to see her only seduce the more feminine one, but that idea is hot to!
If Gail gets Terence's cock into her vagina while Ed's cock is deep in Terry's anus, she wins, right? Maybe not conversion, but acceptance at least.
 
The gay couple is hosting a masquerade themed gay orgy. So the lustful neighbor slips in under disguise armed with a realistic looking strapon, she fucks him, and then he’ll think he’s fucking a guy but it’s actually her.
 
The gay couple is hosting a masquerade themed gay orgy. So the lustful neighbor slips in under disguise armed with a realistic looking strapon, she fucks him, and then he’ll think he’s fucking a guy but it’s actually her.
Does such ever happen IRL? How stoned must Terence be that he's unaware of being pegged by a ringer? Could YOU tell the difference? How does Terence react if/when he discovers the truth? And how satisfactory is the pegging for Gail? Is she delusional about 'converting' him?
 
Thanks for the responses! Hope someone will write a story of a feminine gay man with a huge dick getting seduced by a girl with big tits. Known a few gay men that love tits! Lol
 
Back
Top