Ssbbw ?

Beautiful!!! There are plenty of guys out there who appreciate the pleasures of a curvy girl. Thank you for sharing your curves with us. Keep up the good work girl.

Photos please.....

Hi guys. I am wondering if any of you who look at the pictures on my thread, have any of yourselves anywhere on Lit. The don't have to be very revealing, just something to put a 'body' to the posts.
Stay horny!!!

I don't have a photo thread but have posted a picture here and there in threads look in the am pics coffee thread page 5 or 6 think. I may post one here if you allow me to after all it is your thread.;)

I don't have a photo thread but have posted a picture here and there in threads look in the am pics coffee thread page 5 or 6 think. I may post one here if you allow me to after all it is your thread.;)

Oops actually n it's page 43

Hi guys. I am wondering if any of you who look at the pictures on my thread, have any of yourselves anywhere on Lit. The don't have to be very revealing, just something to put a 'body' to the posts.
Stay horny!!!

I used to a long time ago, but it didn't get much attention so I took the pics down and ended the threads.

What a hot bum you have, also love your pussy, love the hair on it. I love to run my cock up and down your magnificent bum cheeks

What a hot bum you have, also love your pussy, love the hair on it. I love to run my cock up and down your magnificent bum cheeks
I'd rather you ran it up my pussy. As I was saying to someone else I know a lot of guys love bald pussies, but I was hoping you would just treat mine as a substitute dental floss. lol xoxo

I love hair on a pussy, and I love to slide into your hot wet pussy, mmmm heaven :rose::kiss:
I'd rather you ran it up my pussy. As I was saying to someone else I know a lot of guys love bald pussies, but I was hoping you would just treat mine as a substitute dental floss. lol xoxo

Morning guys (well it is here anyway).
I have taken some more photos (some as requested by special friends)
Hope you enjoy.

xoxoxoxox
I'm loving your thread. Every pic conjures images of the many things we could do to each other.

Only on my profile.........

Stay horny!!!

sweet girl...........

Back